Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge (25118 Views)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge / About Us Family Visa - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by slightlyMad(f): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
this f1 movement is so sexy grin
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by slightlyMad(f): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
fx4tified:

yea seen that earlier. So sad.

august and sept will move by one or two weeks too
so sorry, but dont worry, f2a will start to move at the beginning of another fiscal year, better to forget the bulletin for now
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by fx4tified: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
slightlyMad:
this f1 movement is so sexy grin

Need that sexy move in F2A cheesy
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by fx4tified: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
slightlyMad:

august and sept will move by one or two weeks too
so sorry, but dont worry, f2a will start to move at the beginning of another fiscal year, better to forget the bulletin for now

Now your prediction is coming like that of a native doctor hey lol but i agree.
Anyways, i called NVC and was told should get my letter to proceed with visa process in less than 2weeks so will be focusing on the application process to case complete for now. This should keep me off the VB till case complete.

OR what do you think?
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by slightlyMad(f): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2016
fx4tified:

Now your prediction is coming like that of a native doctor hey lol but i agree.
Anyways, i called NVC and was told should get my letter to proceed with visa process in less than 2weeks so will be focusing on the application process to case complete for now. This should keep me off the VB till case complete.

OR what do you think?
Scroll down on the bulletin page to see next month's predictions, the prediction is reasonably accurate because it is 2months away from the fiscal year and they know how many visas the have left.

You are current on the date for filling,
Your petitioner will get an email in july to pay 120$ AOS fee

At that stage, I believe you will be able to access your ceac portal.

Get the lgs20xxxxx number, invoice ID and log in on CEAC to set the ds-261 choice of agent form to yourself. Don't worry, that won't bar the petitioner from still getting emails

Forget the movement, you are months away from getting your visa, not up to a year
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by fx4tified: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I've got a little question to keep us going.
What happens if a country has less applicants on the visa waiting list and moves faster than other countries irrespective of the "rest of the world" category not being current yet?

Let's share.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by dbblessboy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello house. please I need you to explain something to me. my dad is a US citizen and he's the kind of person that doesn't tell whatever he is doing for you.. he prefers to surprise. Concerning my immigrant visa petition, he recently asked for my 2x2 passport photograph and also my RECENT photographs. Please can you help me guess at what stage the NVC would require the beneficiary's passport photo and recent photographs. he wouldn't say. please explain to me.
thank you
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by slightlyMad(f): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2016
It depends, he is either just filing which may take 7-8 years or at the nvc stage which may take 6months.

did he ask that you scan your NPC birth certificate to him years back or recently?
Did he recently ask you to get a police report?
That will help us guess more precisely.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by slightlyMad(f): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2016
anyone received appointments? the new visa bulletin will be released today or tomorrow
hopefully we will record good movements.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2016
@slightlyMad

So you are almost there. Great then.

I'm tired.com.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by slightlyMad(f): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2016
i doubt F1 will keep moving this fast, but i pray it does.
when i was being filed for, America was the last thing on my mind.
i wish i had sent the required documents to my petitioner on time right now
before you know it, it will reach your turn.

F1 will keep moving if the F2B folks stay their lane and not cross over.
yes, they will likely stay more in F2B because that seems faster and more people are being exposed to the details of why they should remain in F2B.
if this happens, F1 will likely be reduced from the 7 years average to 6 or 5 years over time since F2Bs contribute to the long wait of F1, that reduction in wait-time will happen just like we have 2 months movements per month.
then F2Bs may start weighing queues to decided where to stay, same think we practice on ATM queues

the luckiest of all is the F2As, they will hardly exceed 3 years and never exceed 5 years, reason is their petitioner will just apply for citienship and they leave the queue entirely
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by slightlyMad(f): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2016
someone in the preference category just got approved i.e ejiro2006
hope she will share her experience in general
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by slightlyMad(f): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
visa bulletin released this evening
f1 moved by 2 months
f2a moved by 0 months
f2b moved by 1 month
f3 moved by 0 months
f4 moved by 1 week
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by Donetyno: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Slightlymad and visa bulletin are like 5&6...good job sister...keep the ball rolling
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by ttmacoy: 1:53am On Jul 12, 2016
What's happening with F2A with the small or no movement?

slightlyMad:
visa bulletin released this evening
f1 moved by 2 months
f2a moved by 0 months
f2b moved by 1 month
f3 moved by 0 months
f4 moved by 1 week
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by slightlyMad(f): 4:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Donetyno:
Slightlymad and visa bulletin are like 5&6...good job sister...keep the ball rolling

Ya kokonot head e no corrett grin
Wait make I collekt visa fest. I go anbandon am 4 u. Yeyeboy.

ttmacoy:
What's happening with F2A with the small or no movement?
Large numbers of F2a and f3 folks who are current but has probably been dragging their feet at nvc stage seem to be getting case completes and interviews. And since we are the end of the fiscal year, nvc figured the visa numbers aren't gonna be available soon and these guys keep coming.

They had to stop movement.
If August experiences same issue and they run out of numbers,, they may just retrogress just to make those already current not current again. When the new fiscal year starts in October, it will move again

So don't expext movement for Sept. Bulletin.
Watch out for certain movement in october

2 Likes

Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
@slightlymad, come and see f1 movement o

am current.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Am F1 unmarried son of a US Citizen over 21. My PD is FEB 2010. The dates seems to be moving faster.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by chokey419(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Seems we r in d same boat, mine is jan 2010 waiting on d welcome letter to start the whole process.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
chokey419:
Seems we r in d same boat, mine is jan 2010 waiting on d welcome letter to start the whole process.

We are probably going to get notified the same time
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by christyox: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2016
Please everyone I am new here. Is there anyone on F4 Category who has had their interview yet? Kindly help me with some help on what u provided during interview and I am to expect from Visa officer. I wud appreciate Ur response
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by dbblessboy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
slightlyMad:
It depends, he is either just filing which may take 7-8 years or at the nvc stage which may take 6months.

did he ask that you scan your NPC birth certificate to him years back or recently?
Thanks for d response
he has my NPC birth certificate since 2011.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by dbblessboy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
slightlyMad:

He jst asked for my home address, my employer and my employer's address last two weeks.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
kaydguru:

We are probably going to get notified the same time
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by chokey419(m): 12:40am On Sep 09, 2016
Yea me too. Just to get the welcome letter and start sending in the required documents. Hope we can be through before the year runs out. Congrats.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by chokey419(m): 12:45am On Sep 09, 2016
Was a false alarm. F1 moved by just one week.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by chokey419(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Thank God received welcome letter. Lets get the ball rolling.
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by bokohaman: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
chokey419:
Thank God received Welcome letter. Lets get the ball rolling.
Welcome letter for pre-processing or what?.... slightlyMad don abandon the thread after her PD don current...hmmmm!
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
I received my welcome letter on friday via email

1 Like

Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by chokey419(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yea
Re: US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge by pretty16(f): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
@Slightlymad where are you ooo. Have u abandoned the thread you started? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Dangers You Could Be Facing Daily, Living In Lagos / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Amazing Facts About Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.