Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! (6001 Views)

Studying Medicine/ Being A Medical Doctor( Over Hyped ) / 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose To Study Medicine Abroad / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Have you tried without success getting admission into Medicine and Surgery abroad?

Are you being frustrated studying Medicine in Nigerian Universities?

Did you fail out of the college of medicine in Nigeria; or know anyone who did?

Do you have a passion of studying medicine abroad and gaining a globally recognized certificate?

Do you want to practise medicine and surgery in the United States of America, Canada, or Uk?

If your answers to the following questions is yes; then listen carefully to what I have to say.

Gone are the days when getting admission to study medicine was the exclusive reserve of the unusually brilliant and intelligent.

Today you can get admission to study medicine if you have two things: 1. passion for the profession. 2. Money

Yes, I said money; because studying medicine abroad is expensive and yet affordable. This is because the certificate you earn guarantees your employment and residence permit in USA, Canada, UK, Carribean Islands and Africa.

The programme runs for 4 years( unlike that of Nigeria which runs for 6 years) and there are semester holidays.

The following admission packages are available:

Fresh school leaver
Admission requirements:
waec credit in maths, english, biology, physics and chemistry compulsory.
P

Transfer Admission:
This is for those who are already medical students and want to transfer to a university abroad.
Admission Requirement:
letter of admission to a nigerian medical schoool
transcript from the university/academic records

Second degree applicants
this is for those who already have a first degree and want to study medicine as a second degree.
Admission requirement:
transcript from the university you graduate from.

Admission is processed swiftly(within 2 weeks) if you make all the required documents available. And you can join the september semester as few slots are still up for grabs.

For more enquiries, contact:
drchibyk@gmail.com or call/whatapp +1(204)4001808

Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove seun
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
you can also send your enquiries via Whatapp
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Scholarships are also available!
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
slots are still available for September semester! Apply today!
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
Put an end to your frustrations with jamb and Nigerian Universities
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
You can achieve your dreams! Never give up!
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2015
have a blessed week!
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by princealexndre(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2015
i'll like to know the average tuition fee for nursing..
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
princealexndre:
i'll like to know the average tuition fee for nursing..

It's about $5000 per year. But you'll be eligible to practise in the US, Canada and Europe.
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by Danyl(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
which country is that for medicine and what is the tuition fees per session for medicine?
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Danyl:
which country is that for medicine and what is the tuition fees per session for medicine?

It depends on where you wish to study. We have slots for US, Canada, and UK. The first two years of pre-clinicals will be in the Carribean Island of St Vincent and the grenadines; while the remaining two years of clinicals will be in the USA, Canada, UK or any country of your choice. We have affiliations to numerous hospitals and clinics all over the world.

For pre-clinical years, the tuition fee is $3400 per semester(special scholarship offer for Nigerians); and there are 3 semesters in a year.
For your clinicals, it depends on the country you wish to do it in. It ranges fro $5000 per semester to $7500 per semester.

All fees are in US$. You can chat me up on whatapp +1(339)368-6096 or send a mail to drchibyk@gmail. We will assist you with all your visa requirements.
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
It's a new week! Set your goals and work towards them! #workflow
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by Danyl(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
SmartByki:

It depends on where you wish to study. We have slots for US, Canada, and UK. The first two years of pre-clinicals will be in the Carribean Island of St Vincent and the grenadines; while the remaining two years of clinicals will be in the USA, Canada, UK or any country of your choice. We have affiliations to numerous hospitals and clinics all over the world.

For pre-clinical years, the tuition fee is $3400 per semester(special scholarship offer for Nigerians); and there are 3 semesters in a year.
For your clinicals, it depends on the country you wish to do it in. It ranges fro $5000 per semester to $7500 per semester.

All fees are in US$. You can chat me up on whatapp +1(339)368-6096 or send a mail to drchibyk@gmail. We will assist you with all your visa requirements.
I will chat with you on whatzap soon. thanks
however how much will the remaining 2 yrs in USA OR Canada be or it depends on the tuition policy of the school where you will continue the program?
I prefer Canada though.
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Danyl:

I will chat with you on whatzap soon. thanks
however how much will the remaining 2 yrs in USA OR Canada be or it depends on the tuition policy of the school where you will continue the program?
I prefer Canada though.

I just said it ranges from $5000 to $7500 depending on the country. Like I said we have affiliations with several clinics and hospitals all over the world. So, whichever country you decide to do your clinicals, we ensure the consultants and doctors teach you properly and organise lectures, tutorials and conferences for you while you are there. Some of these hospitals charge for these more than the others.
That's why the fees vary.

And like I said earlier, our students never have problems obtaining visas because we get concessions from the embassies for all our students going for their clinicals. As long as your pay your fees and the receiving hospital is informed of your coming, you will not have any problem.
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Spots are still available! Call in today!
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2015
It's a new day; go rule your world! #workflow
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2015
what the mind can conceive, the hands can achieve #workflow
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Send your inquiries to drchibyk@gmail.com; or whatapp me
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thank God it's friday! #workflow
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dare to dream!
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
what about pharmacy??
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
fimbar25:
what about pharmacy??
whatapp me please
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
SmartByki:
Have you tried without success getting admission into Medicine and Surgery abroad?

Do you have a passion of studying medicine abroad and gaining a globally recognized certificate?

Do you want to practise medicine and surgery in the United States of America, Canada, or Uk?

If your answers to the following questions is yes; then listen carefully to what I have to say.

Gone are the days when getting admission to study medicine was the exclusive reserve of the unusually brilliant and intelligent.

Today you can get admission to study medicine if you have two things: 1. passion for the profession. 2. Money

Yes, I said money; because studying medicine abroad is expensive and yet affordable. This is because the certificate you earn guarantees your employment and residence permit in USA, Canada, UK, Carribean Islands and Africa.

The programme runs for 4 years( unlike that of Nigeria which runs for 6 years) and there are semester holidays.

Fresh school leaver
Admission requirements:
P

Transfer Admission:
This is for those who are already medical students and want to transfer to a university abroad.
Admission Requirement:

Second degree applicants
this is for those who already have a first degree and want to study medicine as a second degree.
Admission requirement:

Admission is processed swiftly(within 2 weeks) if you make all the required documents available. And you can join the september semester as few slots are still up for grabs.

drchibyk@gmail.com or call/whatapp +1(339)3686096

slots are still available! Spread the word!
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
SmartByki:

Fresh school leaver
Admission requirements:
P

Transfer Admission:
Admission Requirement:

Second degree applicants
Admission requirement:

slots are still available!
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 5:38am On Aug 31, 2015
SmartByki:

Fresh school leaver
Admission requirements:
P

Transfer Admission:
Admission Requirement:

Second degree applicants
Admission requirement:

Slots are still available
Re: You Can Now Achieve Your Dreams Of Studying Medicine Abroad!!! by SmartByki(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
SmartByki:

Fresh school leaver
Admission requirements:
P

Transfer Admission:
Admission Requirement:

Second degree applicants
Admission requirement:

drchibyk@gmail.com or call/whatapp +1(204)4001808, +1(784) 492 0776

January session now admitting. Very few slots left.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Moves To Return History Teaching / Lol! When A Nigeria Private University Student Finally Invent A Car (see Photo) / 7 Cheapest Universities In UK For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.