Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses (59833 Views)

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by segtak25: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
In Lagos, the girls are beautiful and smart. They can easily spot and rebuff a guy preying on them from a distance. But Lagos guys are proving to be smarter. They too have devised a way of getting their heart desires–even in a public bus.
Lagos-Danfo
The guy arrived at the motor park and met a half filled Danfo bus with a few passengers. We were all waiting patiently at the Ikeja bus stop. The bus heading to Obalende on Lagos Island was taking too long to fill up. But what can we do but wait?

The motor park milled with people. Area boys and street urchins were harassing drivers and conductors. Vendors of beverages were shouting themselves hoarse and practically coercing agitated passengers for patronage.

In my end of the bus, I poked my head outside to avoid the I-don’t-know-strange odour emitting from the bus. Another sweaty guy has just arrived; He stood outside and surveyed the bus I look at him closely. He was disheveled. There was a gaping wound in his arm which he had not bothered to treat. Then to my horror, he mounted the bus and headed for my direction.

I prayed silently for him to change his mind. But he sat close to me and for a moment, I was almost choking. I poked my nose out of the window to avoid the stench only to be confronted by a beggar who pleaded for money to cure his prostate cancer. A bag of urine with a tube dangled loosely from his groin. Much as I had tried to avoid the bedlam around me, I was confronted from all sides by the chaos.

Then, from the gloom appeared an angelic figure that seemed to have come to take all my troubles away. Yes, she was a thing of beauty. Her figure eight was visible under the tight gown she wore. Eyes turned in her direction as she stood outside the door of the bus. She enjoyed the attention.

She peered in and surveyed the ramshackle inside. Realizing how dirty the bus was, her face broke out in a frown. But she entered nonetheless. She picked a seat in front of me and sat gingerly–aware of the attention. I observed her closely as she whipped out a top range Samsung phone and began fiddling with it like a toy. Her nails were out of this world. Beautifully designed. She handled the phones stylishly.

All the while, her jaw moved to the rhythm of a mouthful of candy. In the midst of my obsession with the beau, I had forgotten about the guy that had stood outside of the bus all this while. He had been aiming for the seat beside the conductor.

He did not want to ‘’enter inside’’. But all that changed as soon as the girl moved inside the bus. Like a bolt out of the blue, the guy who had all the while been standing at the door had appeared beside the girl. So that is the trick. You stand long enough at the door to see which babe is agreeable enough. Then as soon as you spot one, you spring into action like a tiger and sit beside her. The guy initiated a conversation but the girl was not responding.

Occasionally, she will remove her earpiece when the guy ask a question or say something. She will put them back even as the guy kept pestering her. At a time she would laugh, at another, she frowned or ignored him altogether.
Then finally she removed the earpiece and the discussion seemed to come alive.

I was thinking to myself. I like this guy, his tenacity and perseverance. The girl had been putting up a front., but it soon dissolved like sugar in hot tea with the guy’s persistence.

In a Obalende, I watched as the two alighted and walked together for a moment and stood laughing to exchange numbers. Some guys can be very smart.

Source :http://streetgist.com/revealed-new-tricks-lagos-guys-use-to-woo-girls-inside-public-buses/

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by buygala(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice bullshiit cool

This will win a medal in a Primary 4 essay competition smiley

276 Likes 14 Shares

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by afolwalex20(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
So we should try dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by donholy28(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Still searching for the trick op means with my microscope

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
So? undecided

And this _shit finally made FP shocked shocked shocked
I give up! cry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by agarawu23(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2015

bullshiiit

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Omotayor123(f): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Too long...

But that poo wouldn't work on me..

6 Likes

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Captainswag225(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
so o.p, what u are trying to tell us is that u saw a lady and couldnt woo, a sharp guy saw her and wooed her. Now u are pained. Shame on u. Mr blunt mouth

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
wetin be dis na?

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by TheNonce: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
angry
Absolute Nonsense! _fuck you o.p!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Tapout(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
donholy28:
Still searching for the trick op means with my microscope

pls can I have it when ur done?? cos i also need to find the "trick" sad

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by BCISLTD: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
What about guys with cars?

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by zulfas: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
undecided WTF? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Daniel058(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
LASGIDI Brought up! !
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Realityshow1: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
[size=20]Are You Still Find It Difficult To Brows Free?? Always Visit WWW.CYBER LOADE D.COM To Learn How To Configure Your Phone And Computer To Start Browsing Free 100% Confirmed[/size]

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol : angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by powerfulsettingz: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok but na lie

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by chipzidar(f): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
skibo grin
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by omoadeleye(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
i can't read to understand anymore, have lost my humor sad cause i have the whole write up more than three times am still to learn or understand the trick, pls OP, can you pls underline or bold the trick for me lightly, i must get a girl by fire by force.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Z
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by omaniblog(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
ok
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Adesiji77: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
undecided
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Really??undecided
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by bigerboy200: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
na wa oh

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
I can't believe this made front pageundecided

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Swagk101(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
*rushes in to see the new trick* Mtcheew...the Op wrote about me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by NaijaTweets(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by gunners160(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Menh,dis op mumu gan no b small.YOU ALLOW WAIST MY TIME AROUND 11:O6 READING DIS UR YEYECIOUS STORY NA WOMAN PANT GO SWEAR 4 U NEXT TYM

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.