Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz (7782 Views)

Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) / A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / How Do I Choose Between A Mercedes GLC, A Landrover Discovery And Volvo CX90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by tonychristopher: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
The Ten Reasons to Buy a Mercedes-Benz are surmised in the statement: “The Best or Nothing.” Mercedes-Benz continues on its long history of bringing new technology innovations to market. Based on this tradition, customers of Mercedes-Benz have come to expect nothing less than technological leadership. That means Mercedes-Benz must deliver the very best in all areas: research and development, production, sales, service, purchasing and aftermarket business.

“Nothing but the best” is reflected in the company’s core values of perfection, fascination and responsibility and is ingrained in our corporate culture. You’ll find that our entire family here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster understands the privilege to offer such a fine vehicle to you. We invite you to visit us at our Mercedes-Benz dealership near Denver CO to discover or re-discover Mercedes-Benz and get the best for yourself.

10. Service and Support Nationwide
Mercedes-Benz USA is a nationwide organization, now employing over 1500 people. The company also has 356 associated dealerships that employ 21,500 people themselves. Your satisfaction is our primary concern in both sales and service.

9. Mercedes-Benz Innovation: Timelessly Tasteful and Efficient
What begins as a breakthrough becomes the standard for every car on the road. Enjoyment is paramount along the ever more exciting road map to the future and a never-ending roster of new achievements.

8. Mercedes-Benz has a History of Making History
Since inventing the first car, Mercedes-Benz has set the pace for what all cars might someday become. With an ongoing stream of firsts in safety, performance and driving there’s only one reason the world’s first automaker remains first in innovation. Carl Benz said it best: The love of inventing never dies.

7. For Mercedes-Benz, Cars Are More than Machines, They Make You Feel
And that can’t be measured for Mercedes-Benz isn’t interested in building cars that are merely powerful or fast. Instead, they engineer automobiles that combine the many facets of performance to create something extraordinary.

6. Caring for the Environment Without Compromising Performance
From the most affordable C-Class to racy AMG models, a new generation of power is sweeping through Mercedes-Benz. Advanced new Direct Injection gasoline engines give stronger performance from less fuel with fewer emissions.

5. Environmental Concern and Conservation is More Than Just Engine Design
From the new ECO Stop/Start function to advanced two-mode hybrid with full electric capability, numerous supplemental innovations further reduce the fuel consumption and emissions of conventional-fuel engines.

4. The Future is Electric
Mercedes-Benz knows fulfilling that destiny will take more than just plug-in hybrids and battery electric vehicles. That’s why they’ve driven innovation of renewable, zero-emission hydrogen fuel cell power. You can own the future, today with the B-Class F-CELL.

3. Unique Artistry Meets Innovative Engineering
The Mercedes-Benz family is devoted to the craft of automobile making. A Mercedes-Benz should always look like a Mercedes-Benz, and what we produce are vehicles that not only look, but feel and sound like nothing else on the road.

2. Advanced Life Saving Technology with the utmost in Luxury and Comfort
For well over half a century, Mercedes-Benz engineers have been devoted to preparing for a moment they hope never occurs. Mercedes-Benz offers exclusive new breakthroughs to help make an accident less severe, less damaging, and even less likely.

1. Your Satisfaction is Our Primary Concern in Both Sales and Service
Your satisfaction is our primary concern in both sales and service. Mercedes-Benz of Westminster is held to the highest standards in the industry by Mercedes-Benz. We appreciatively provide thoughtful amenities fostered around convenience for our customers. Low prices, great customer attention and the highest quality service support for your vehicle. Mercedes-Benz slogan says it all – Das beste oder nichts! (The best or nothing)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by sluk(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
NICE
Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
story! Toyota anyday, anytime.

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by chucky234(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2015
phemiteb1:
Automobile novice spotted

8 Likes

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
tonychristopher:
The Ten Reasons to Buy a Mercedes-Benz are surmised in the statement: “The Best or Nothing.” Mercedes-Benz continues on its long history of bringing new technology innovations to market. Based on this tradition, customers of Mercedes-Benz have come to expect nothing less than technological leadership. That means Mercedes-Benz must deliver the very best in all areas: research and development, production, sales, service, purchasing and aftermarket business.

“Nothing but the best” is reflected in the company’s core values of perfection, fascination and responsibility and is ingrained in our corporate culture. You’ll find that our entire family here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster understands the privilege to offer such a fine vehicle to you. We invite you to visit us at our Mercedes-Benz dealership near Denver CO to discover or re-discover Mercedes-Benz and get the best for yourself.

10. Service and Support Nationwide
Mercedes-Benz USA is a nationwide organization, now employing over 1500 people. The company also has 356 associated dealerships that employ 21,500 people themselves. Your satisfaction is our primary concern in both sales and service.

9. Mercedes-Benz Innovation: Timelessly Tasteful and Efficient
What begins as a breakthrough becomes the standard for every car on the road. Enjoyment is paramount along the ever more exciting road map to the future and a never-ending roster of new achievements.

8. Mercedes-Benz has a History of Making History
Since inventing the first car, Mercedes-Benz has set the pace for what all cars might someday become. With an ongoing stream of firsts in safety, performance and driving there’s only one reason the world’s first automaker remains first in innovation. Carl Benz said it best: The love of inventing never dies.

7. For Mercedes-Benz, Cars Are More than Machines, They Make You Feel
And that can’t be measured for Mercedes-Benz isn’t interested in building cars that are merely powerful or fast. Instead, they engineer automobiles that combine the many facets of performance to create something extraordinary.

6. Caring for the Environment Without Compromising Performance
From the most affordable C-Class to racy AMG models, a new generation of power is sweeping through Mercedes-Benz. Advanced new Direct Injection gasoline engines give stronger performance from less fuel with fewer emissions.

5. Environmental Concern and Conservation is More Than Just Engine Design
From the new ECO Stop/Start function to advanced two-mode hybrid with full electric capability, numerous supplemental innovations further reduce the fuel consumption and emissions of conventional-fuel engines.

4. The Future is Electric
Mercedes-Benz knows fulfilling that destiny will take more than just plug-in hybrids and battery electric vehicles. That’s why they’ve driven innovation of renewable, zero-emission hydrogen fuel cell power. You can own the future, today with the B-Class F-CELL.

3. Unique Artistry Meets Innovative Engineering
The Mercedes-Benz family is devoted to the craft of automobile making. A Mercedes-Benz should always look like a Mercedes-Benz, and what we produce are vehicles that not only look, but feel and sound like nothing else on the road.

2. Advanced Life Saving Technology with the utmost in Luxury and Comfort
For well over half a century, Mercedes-Benz engineers have been devoted to preparing for a moment they hope never occurs. Mercedes-Benz offers exclusive new breakthroughs to help make an accident less severe, less damaging, and even less likely.

1. Your Satisfaction is Our Primary Concern in Both Sales and Service
Your satisfaction is our primary concern in both sales and service. Mercedes-Benz of Westminster is held to the highest standards in the industry by Mercedes-Benz. We appreciatively provide thoughtful amenities fostered around convenience for our customers. Low prices, great customer attention and the highest quality service support for your vehicle. Mercedes-Benz slogan says it all – Das beste oder nichts! (The best or nothing)

Old story, the Mercedes of today is not what it used to be , apart from the badge all other things in the car are crap, try vehicles like mazda 6 and kia, they offer more stuff than your merc, infact a standard model of mazda 6 offers what a full option benz offers. Competition from the Asian region is making benz extinct, . grin

If you disagree tell me just how many benz products you see on our roads these they, very few.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by phazotron(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
who is this fucking ignoramus?

1 Like

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by phazotron(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
kaeforum:

Old story, the Mercedes of today is not what it used to be , apart from the badge all other things in the car are crap, try vehicles like mazda 6 and kia, they offer more stuff than your merc, infact a standard model of mazda 6 offers what a full option benz offers. Competition from the Asian region is making benz extinct, . grin

If you disagree tell me just how many benz products you see on our roads these they, very few.

who is this fucking idiot?

1 Like

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
phazotron:

Too bad your mentally handicapped, they should have drowned you at birth. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by joe17: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
phazotron:

be matured.
Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by tonychristopher: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
kaeforum:

Benz is a luxury bro. I drive Benz and Japanese ..the different. is wide

3 Likes

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

Benz is a luxury bro. I drive Benz and Japanese ..the different. is wide

Its a luxury right, but does not hold its value , the Japanese on the other hand hold their value even when the clock 200,000 miles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by MrPristine: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nothing like a Merc, every other car is a counterfeit grin

4 Likes

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by camaro(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Can your Japanese tow a Nissan Armada over a distance which is about 20mins drive. But an old benz did it comfortably and was asking for more. The ride was a 190 with 4 cylinders, a 230E to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by gidjah(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Will sure get my hands one very soon,just that our roads...ruggedity and total reliabilty ,my thoughts though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by kingreign(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2015
camaro:
Can your Japanese tow a Nissan Armada over a distance which is about 20mins drive. But an old benz did it comfortably and was asking for more. The ride was a 190 with 4 cylinders, a 230E to be precise.

kill that classic... you know an Armada's curb mass is approx 2,344kg which is very heavy and only a good tow rated vehicle should tow such mass.

by the way, what that Benz did was nudged the tow line and a change in inertia followed. had that Benz tried to pull that truck up a hummock, the truck will become the tower and the Benz the towee.

Its not about what Europeans or Japanese could do, its about what should be safely done.

by the way, the best tow vehicles are American vehicles and they're the hardest to tow (speaking from experience).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by YoungHustler: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
phemiteb1:

I'm with you. TOYOTA all the way
Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by MrPristine: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
YoungHustler:

I'm with you. TOYOTA all the way

Toyota is a good product but it's still not a Merc.

3 Likes

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by Originalsly: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
kaeforum:

Which car of today is what it used to be ? Did you expect Benz to be still putting out heavy gas guzzling monsters as in the past? And what in a Benz you are referring to as crap? Of course Kia offers more stuff... bells and whistles... to attract people who prefer quantity over quality... stuff that has nothing to do with performance....stuff like special sunshades holder. ..lipstick holder....nail clip holder.... built in tissue holder... more cup holders ... all fragile stuff. And yes... there are only a few Mercedes on our roads.....why?...people are wiser...they now ask themselves if they can afford to buy the required premium petrol... then if they can easily get it .... then if they can get spare parts and the big turn off... if they can find a competent mechanic with the necessary tools and diagnostic equipment. That's when they decide to forget the precision Mercedes and go for the very tolerant Toyota. Does that make Mercedes crap?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by chucky234(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrPristine:

Toyota is a good product but it's still not a Merc.
LMAO a base model C class will make Camry and Avalon of same year look nothing but empty box.
Don't even mention Rav4, Corolla and Highlander because they are boring and soulless cars.
Honda, Nissan and Mazda make better cars than Toyota.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by lewis23: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
For more than six decades the designers at Mercedes-Benz have been coming out on top in car wellbeing beginning with the presentation of the fold zone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by kingreign(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
chucky234:
LMAO a base model C class will make Camry and Avalon of same year look nothing but empty box.
Don't even mention Rav4, Corolla and Highlander because they are boring and soulless cars.
yeah yeah yeah... that's why Europeans, Americans, Aussies, Asians and Africans do Toyota than Benz. All these rants one won't be surprised to see you having only Toyota or other japmobiles in your garage. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by chucky234(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
kingreign:

yeah yeah yeah... that's why Europeans, Americans, Aussies, Asians and Africans do Toyota than Benz. All these rants one won't be surprised to see you having only Toyota or other japmobiles in your garage. tongue
I presently own a C240 and A6 2.7T, sold off my Corolla and EOD long time ago.
Its German MACHINE or nothing......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by pannyman(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Hear what this experienced American mechanic has to say about Mercedes Benz cars.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBwQtwIwAGoVChMIucTs2pqyxwIVwdQaCh3-wQ-V&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXV9rJwEOCus&ei=HezSVfnBNsGpa_6Dv6gJ&usg=AFQjCNHRy04HmgOXmxW7Imwb8FeQrlorVw&sig2=MruEHeksKSxvX-Z9He7Zow&bvm=bv.99804247,d.d2s
Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by wizemoney(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Life is not perfect but when u drive Benz u pretty close.... I have Toyota lexus, Nissan Altman, but my E 350 is the best any day...... God please prepare a special seat for the innovator of mercedes benz, this is my second benz I started with benz 190 in my first year in university

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by abatically(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2015
pannyman:
Hear what this experienced American mechanic has to say about Mercedes Benz cars.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBwQtwIwAGoVChMIucTs2pqyxwIVwdQaCh3-wQ-V&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXV9rJwEOCus&ei=HezSVfnBNsGpa_6Dv6gJ&usg=AFQjCNHRy04HmgOXmxW7Imwb8FeQrlorVw&sig2=MruEHeksKSxvX-Z9He7Zow&bvm=bv.99804247,d.d2s

Funny video, but he was telling the absolute truth. If u have money to burn go buy urself a Mercedes, but if u are trying to keep ur car for long with low maintenance cost, stick with ur Toyotas.

3 Likes

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
pannyman:

I used to hate benz as a kid till i went out with my friends' dad car, the comfort, driving experience and the prestige is awesome bro. There's a difference between them, FACT!. Comparing benz to toyota is like comparing iPhone to Tecno.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by tonychristopher: 3:46am On Aug 19, 2015
When you drive a Benz on 160 kmph you will understand that Japanese build paper calling it cars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by tonychristopher: 3:51am On Aug 19, 2015
chucky234:

That c class was the first Benz I drove ...bro come and see how it was embarrassing Camry muscle and Avalon ...oh what about the handling and connering. Whtbtrios me is the clearance of that car and ease maneuverability... I just started hating my Nisan car

1 Like

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by tonychristopher: 3:56am On Aug 19, 2015
kaeforum:

Its a luxury right, but does not hold its value , the Japanese on the other hand hold their value even when the clock 200,000 miles.

Give me the Japanese that have Won a formula 1 racing convincingly then I give you many Benz

I use Benz n Japanese

But there are two cars in the world ... Benz and others

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by kingreign(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

That c class was the first Benz I drove ...bro come and see how it was embarrassing Camry muscle and Avalon ...oh what about the handling and connering. Whtbtrios me is the clearance of that car and ease maneuverability... I just started hating my Nisan car

do you know your C180 does 0-62mph dash in about 11 secs, while a C320 does same in approx 7 secs. whereas, a 4cyl xv40 CAMRY does same in approx 8 secs and the V6 does same in 5.8 secs?
A base C class is never better than a CAMRY CE. keep lying, don't forget people deal with facts and figures, and in terms of sales, it shows, even a base model Lexus IS200/220/250 has more gadgets than a base C class (both belongs to same class) a how dare you compare a rust bucket, wiring harness expiring vehicle with a CAMRY?
keep lying, we are watching you. I won't even discuss about an Avalon with you because even the headlamp of a 2014 Avalon is more premium, more of expensive, more engineered, more luxury high end than a E class 2014 headlamps.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by tonychristopher: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2015
kingreign:

do you know your C180 does 0-62mph dash in about 11 secs, while a C320 does same in approx 7 secs. whereas, a 4cyl xv40 CAMRY does same in approx 8 secs and the V6 does same in 5.8 secs?
A base C class is never better than a CAMRY CE. keep lying, don't forget people deal with facts and figures, and in terms of sales, it shows, even a base model Lexus IS200/220/250 has more gadgets than a base C class (both belongs to same class) a how dare you compare a rust bucket, wiring harness expiring vehicle with a CAMRY?
keep lying, we are watching you. I won't even discuss about an Avalon with you because even the headlamp of a 2014 Avalon is more premium, more of expensive, more engineered, more luxury high end than a E class 2014 headlamps.

You might be right in your own view and luckily I have driven these two cars you have mentioned and all I can say is that Mercedes is a marquee and the finest ...nobody ever compares a Toyota with Benz

Benz is for luxury and performance while Toyota is for utility and people car..benz is niche market

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Reasons To Buy A Mercedes-benz by tonychristopher: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2015
I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT BENZ DID A RE CALL IN THEIR CARS OH BUT JAPANESE CARS THAT IS AN ANNUAL OCCURRENCE

The $29,900 CLA coupe-like sedan has become the fastest-growing model in Mercedes history and the maker is about to launch the only slightly more expensive GLA crossover later this year. Audi, meanwhile, is bringing to market a new version of its A3 line, also starting under $30,000. Already available in Europe and other markets, it has matched the meteoric launch of the Mercedes CLA line.
(Lexus goes turbo with new NX compact crossover. Click Here for a look.)
Both makers are expected to add still more low-end offerings. Mercedes’ parent Daimler AG recently announced plans to enter a joint venture with Nissan to build a factory in Mexico that will produce several new small, low-priced models for both Mercedes and the Japanese maker’s own luxury line, Infiniti.

Though some have criticized the CLA for not offering quite the level of refinement of other, more expensive models, Cannon told TheDetroitBureau.com, “This is a true Mercedes-Benz.” And he dismissed the claims by Lexus boss Templin that you can’t build a real luxury car for under $30,000.

If anything, he said, makers like Mercedes have to go into that niche if they hope to win over young, first-time buyers who will be the life-blood of the brand going forward.
Whether this blitz of low-end offerings will hurt Lexus remains to be seen. The maker has other issues to deal with, including a general perception that its products are too bland. It has launched a push to put more “passion” into its offerings, a drive symbolized by the more polarizing spindle grille design it has adopted, as well as the more powerful engines being offered in many Lexus models.

(Mercedes turns shoppers into customers better than any other brand, says study. Click Here for a closer look.)

It is also introducing new, sportier models dubbed F, and F-Sport, including a high-performance version of the new RC Coupe. This strategy has sharply driven down the age of Lexus buyers, officials note. Lexus has largely been a Baby Boom brand, analysts note, and needs to attract Millennials and Gen Xers to grow.
If it won’t do that by low-balling its price, they add, it will have to find other ways to compete with the new German entries.

http://www.thedetroitbureau.com/2014/08/lexus-wont-take-on-the-mercedes-cla-or-audi-a3/

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Tools Do You Carry In Your Car? / Mazda CX-7 2007 and Nissan S Thoughts(pics in post$ / I Want To Buy My First Car, I Need Sincere Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.