Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) (93191 Views)

More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Crativjosh(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
na english u speak so? the higher the pay the bigger the pay??
chudidonas:

Every job has its own risk.. The higher the pay the bigger the pay. Though not always.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
ernecy:
and buried in the land grin
in my place they would be buried near the water
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by PastorPLC: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Soknown: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
To all workers, onshore or offshore, whether land, air or sea. May our body not arrive home in body bags. Sadly we don't know their names, we just refer to them as figures, they have become figures/data in incident report and management. sadly so. The prayer again is may we not become data/figures in incident report and management.

6 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kelvoo45:
So sorry for the death of the 3 but still thank God for the 9 that was alive. Life is just a moment in the air, the owner can request for it anytime and this why it is very important for every one to live a righteous life because no repentance in the grave, if one would have told this people that today will be their end, they wouldn't have believed it, now were are the going to? Hevean or hail. You that is still alive typing RIP is not just enough but think about your life, if you die now were are going to? This is an opportunity to make peace with God because no amount of RIP that will give you peace if you die as a sinner, Think! Think! Think about you life after death and do away with all forms of unrighteousness.
Once you die the pains belongs to the living .
Dead men don't bite.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by dorox10: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
braine:
You really had to post photos of the dead?! What's wrong with you people?
You are a mad man I must say grin if the op post this news without pix, people like u will be the first to scream #pixorIdonbilivit#

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by erimmy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rip to the dead.Pls the families of the dead should accept my condolence. But what I don't find funny is that it had to crash into lagoon.The Oba of Lagos must know that there is limit to which one can invoke demons because God is watching.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by deadZONE: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin who no get money no dey enter helicopter... let the rich bury the rich

while i continue with my hustle...
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
R.I.P to the lost souls. Now the Oba that like threatening people with lagoon death will know that there is power in the tongue, he should be mindful of his words and utterances.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Innallilahi wa ina ileihi rajiun

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by lionduke(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Olorun o, irin ajo t'a ma rin t'ani pada wa'le, ma je ka rin. F'orun ke awon to ti ku.

Sick of all this mgbati mgbati people that these is nairaland and not ile-ife.......
Speak English please
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by stpat1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
ogahug:
Thank God for the survivors who employed their HUET skills. You don't need to know how to swim but only to know what to do in keeping with chopper briefing and HUET training. I face the hazards of flying with chopper at least twice every month and God has always been helping us despite some of the challenges we do face. We defy the risks and keep going. Man must wack. Man must survive. Hope my wife doesn't hear this news. God, we are in your hands. Though, I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me. That's my confidence.

Guy leave that thing, It takes the grace of God to remain calm and focused in this kind of situation. The HUET training and briefing before take off is just to equip the mind, sometimes when it happens, you may not get the opportunity or be in the right frame of mind to implement it and make the best out of the situation. Who knows if any of the pilots are alive.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Lawalolasimbo: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Allahu akbar! Imagine, these people woke up hale and hearty this morning like every other Nigerian without having a scintilla of the imminent catastrophe about to befall them. Oh Allah, save us from your wrath and punishment in this life and hereafter, aameen!

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Demmocrats:
Even the helicopters pilot needs to be given a medal of honour if he survived for saving nine lives out of 12. Baba God really worked his miracles

what is the name of the pilot please? its urgent
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by stpat1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Crativjosh:

grin cheesy grin cheesy wink grin hahhahahahahaahh nairalanders, una too wicked oo
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Royal30: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
ogahug:
Thank God for the survivors who employed their HUET skills. You don't need to know how to swim but only to know what to do in keeping with chopper briefing and HUET training. I face the hazards of flying with chopper at least twice every month and God has always been helping us despite some of the challenges we do face. We defy the risks and keep going. Man must wack. Man must survive. Hope my wife doesn't hear this news. God, we are in your hands. Though, I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me. That's my confidence.
HUET indeed....if God is not on your side even BOSIET cannot save you. The survivors were saved by God not by the so call HUET....think straight

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Chulex(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
RIP to the Dead......

But on a lighter note I've been trying to get a job with that oil company, but everytime they keep telling me oil prices are falling and they are downsizing. So I am waiting for the obituaries of the ones that have died so I can attach it to my application to strengthen it. I hope I get lucky this time.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by ayandee: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
so you think everyone flying is rich? Not necessarily.
deadZONE:
grin grin grin grin who no get money no dey enter helicopter... let the rich bury the rich

while i continue with my hustle...
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Rajman1010(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
RiP
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by ayoplenty: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
R. I. P. to the dead
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by kahara(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
ernecy:
and buried in the land grin

lolzz... Na deh earth deh enjoy pass. Every man n woman wishes to b committed to d mother earth.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by braine(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
dorox10

When last did anyone ask for pictures before believing? I guess you're the real mad man here.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by chudidonas(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Crativjosh:

Sorry bro. Sub d initial 'pay' with risk. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by ernecy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
cheesy grin na last bus-stop things b dat o..

Well, something has to kill a man

RIP to the dead
kahara:

lolzz... Na deh earth deh enjoy pass. Every man n woman wishes to b committed to d mother earth.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by sammily(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Soknown:
To all workers, onshore or offshore, whether land, air or sea. May our body not arrive home in body bags. Sadly we don't know their names, we just refer to them as figures, they have become figures/data in incident report and management. sadly so. The prayer again is may we not become data/figures in incident report and management.

Amen...
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please when is obad akiolu foooool going to join his Osun colleague? undecided
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by chudidonas(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Its not always a nice feeling bro .

I had an encounter like this in the Atlantic ocean in 2008 ,men were crying like babies ,some resigned from the job mid air while some of them were kabashing and I was like 'so this is it'? But I held on that fuccking window and made up my mind that I will not die that day .
After more than 2 hrs with a turbulent flight and an uncompromising weather we finally had an emergency landing in Bonny Island ,that was when I knew that I'm not gonna die anytime soon. grin
The funny part of the whole drama was an old guy that was suppose to have been redeployed to an onshore field - The man spoke in our local dialect and it was funny grin

The man said 'my small boy is in the UK schooling and he ended the talk with a loud 'Jesus'. grin
Omo! If it ever happens you can only pray that it should be quick and brief......No time for painful and agonizing death.

LOOL. This is hilarious although its not meant to be. Forgive me Lord
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by adunpeters(f): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Olorun o, irin ajo t'a ma rin t'ani pada wa'le, ma je ka rin. F'orun ke awon to ti ku.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by adunpeters(f): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Amin oh! Amin e po.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by osbornfotovideo: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Few days back a prophet saw blood for aeroplane una say na lie, instead people go pray, they'll call prophets all name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Kainji Dam In Pictures / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) / US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.