Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

New Website For Soccer Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / New Website For Soccer Fans (907 Views)

MAN U,CHELSEA,BARCA,Soccer fans,Please Settle This Argument on Team Stategy / New Website For English Premiership Fans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Website For Soccer Fans by akinwunmi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2006
I took the liberty of creating this site mainly to satisfy soccer fans. The soccerlife link on the site consist of various leagues and some countries. If by any chance the link do not work you can use the GOOGLE SEACRH on the page it will point you directly to what you are looking for. Kindly tell me what you think about the site so i can upgrade and add more stuffs to it. Kindly do use the GOOGLE SEARCH feature on the site so as to promote it. Thanks very much. I will be expecting your response so as to know what and what to be done to the site, Thanks Nairalands.

www.soccernetinfo.somee.com

www.freewebs.com/moneymakingman/

www.soccernetinfo.275mb.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Better Between C. Ronaldo & L. Messi / Are You A Soccer Fan? / The Fall And Fall Of English Clubsides In Uefa Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.