Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

As Anyone Tried This With There Pone B4 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / As Anyone Tried This With There Pone B4 (661 Views)

GET PREMIUM VIDEO ON HOW TO CREATE ZERO COST BING ADS AND MAKE $$$ B4 DEC 31 / Cheapest Etisalat Data. Confirm Your Data B4 Payment / 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Have Ever Tried Using ATM In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Anyone Tried This With There Pone B4 by skyhighweb(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
for example, u get wireless network connection on ur pone and connect, but ur laptop for some reason as wireless issues cannot connect to the same router, but ur pone can connect.

is it possible for a pone to share a network its own to another device to Connect.

hope una.understand
Re: As Anyone Tried This With There Pone B4 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
skyhighweb:
for example, u get wireless network connection on ur pone and connect, but ur laptop for some reason as wireless issues cannot connect to the same router, but ur pone can connect.

is it possible for a pone to share a network its own to another device to Connect.

hope una.understand

Let me see if I get it:
There's a WiFi connection, your phone can connect to the WiFi connection but laptop can't, and you want tether the Wii connection to the laptop via the phone?

is this correct?
Re: As Anyone Tried This With There Pone B4 by skyhighweb(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Karmanaut:

Let me see if I get it:
There's a WiFi connection, your phone can connect to the WiFi connection but laptop can't, and you want tether the Wii connection to the laptop via the phone?

is this correct?
big yes
Re: As Anyone Tried This With There Pone B4 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
skyhighweb:
big yes
You can use a USB cord for that.
Is it an android device?
Re: As Anyone Tried This With There Pone B4 by skyhighweb(m): 3:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Karmanaut:
You can use a USB cord for that. Is it an android device?
yes and how do i go about that
Re: As Anyone Tried This With There Pone B4 by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2015
skyhighweb:
yes and how do i go about that
Once you connect your phone to your laptop via a USB cord, on your phone go to Settings> Tethering and Mobile hotspot-> Tick the option that says USB tethering.
You should be a bike to share your connection with your PC.
If that doesn't work you can try PDAnet: http://pdanet.co/
Re: As Anyone Tried This With There Pone B4 by skyhighweb(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2015
thanks it works

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Replace Kerosene Lamps With Cleaner And Safer Solar Lights / 200+ Valid Email Address For Sale / What Is The Best Way To Connect My Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.