Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

When your maid becomes the madam. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When your maid becomes the madam. (79133 Views)

My Madam And Me / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
THE MAID FACTOR...A must read for every lady

I just got a disturbing news from my neighborhood about a man who just got their house maid pregnant and this is why i decided to write this article for everyone to read but before i continue i will like to quote this scripture not to justify the act but to lay emphases on how strange it is:

"There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:The way of an eagle in the sky, The way of a serpent on a rock, The way of a ship in the middle of the sea, And the way of a man with a maid" Proverbs 30:18-19.

I get so surprised when a woman finds out that her hubby is making out with a maid and she uses words like "How could you? a COMMON MAID"

Now ladies open your eyes and widen your reasoning faculty and get this straight.

Men are visual,we think about sex way more than you do as women and we are very polygamous by nature meaning we naturally love to be with as many ladies as possible but if you find a man who is decent and disciplined then such a man is a rare breed.

The Nigerian mentality that your level in life is determined by how much money you make or your educational background is quite honestly annoying; every occupation should be accorded it's dignity, housemaids offer an essential service to the society and should be respected as such.

That stated, when a woman fails to realize that part of the seduction process involves the respect and care she offers her husband I.e in the little things she does, like making him food, paying attention to his attire, etc if she totally reneges on these duties and leaves it to the housemaid, she effectively sets up her husband to be seduced by the housemaid; besides, a housemaid is so awestruck by the attention she receives from the master of the house, she is willing to submit to a lot of things madam no longer deems necessary and if you're a man, you know there's nothing more flattering nor seductive than a willing woman....

In short, it is my opinion that when a man begins to cast a lustful glance at the housemaid,in most cases it's a symptom that madam is neglecting her duties somewhere.

Wait guys, i am not promoting randy lifestyle or justifying the shameless act of sleeping with a maid not because SHE IS A MAID but how can you have your wife in the same house and yet sleeping with a maid? This is arrant nonsense i must say

But then to the women, please if you must get a house maid, do not go for the type with conspicous sexual body features.

Lets leave hypocrisy, if my wife brings home a maid that has sweet curves, i will call her to order and ask her to send the maid back. Prevention is better than fighting temptation.

A maid is human, a maid was born the same way you were born, a maid has the same feminine sexual features just as you have and even usually younger,Stop employing matured maids if you have a man at home to prevent unpleasant situation.

If you like ,start saying you trust your husband, he can not do this or that but by the time it happens, don't say i have not warned you.

Be wise

284 Likes 38 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by kikilove(f): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok I give my rights of FTC to blessedvisky. cheesy grin smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by blessedvisky(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by blessedvisky(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
kikilove:
Ok
You took my FTC angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
So the solution is to employ kids instead of sending them to school so that men are not tempted because they are weak polygamous by nature?

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mtchew

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by blessedvisky(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
kikilove:
Ok I give my rights of FTC to blessedvisky. cheesy grin smiley
Lol you profile says you like making new friends....kikilove, will you be my friends? embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
So true

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by KanwuliaJara: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Here we go again! grin
The BIBLICAL angle! wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Onegai(f): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mindfulness:
So the solution is to employ kids instead of sending them to school so that men are not tempted because they are weak polygamous by nature?

God bless you. Child labour rather than self-control.

I scared my brother's gf by showing her NL last month. See panicking! My bro had to tell her "I'm different from these guys" grin

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
But then to the women, please if you must get a house maid, get a minor that has no visible sexual features and lets see that beast of a man that will sleep with a minor.

See talk.

I weep for the nation.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by SAMBARRY: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Here we go again! grin
The BIBLICAL angle! wink
I taya o.na every thing them go dey quote Bible for.

Kotokoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I taya o.na every thing them go dey quote Bible for.

Kotokoto

lol! the bible was not quoted to justify the act dear but to state how ridiculous it sounds.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by SAMBARRY: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Toks2008:

lol! the bible was not quoted to justify the act dear but to state how ridiculous it sounds.
so the phenese is that uncontrollable?
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Onegai:

I scared my brother's gf by showing her NL last month. See panicking! My bro had to tell her "I'm different from these guys" grin

You stole her innocence undecided cheesy

@bold
I like the summary.

@boldandred
Thank you very much. God bless you too.

6 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mindfulness:

Lets face it. Not everyone will attain a higher form of education and life sometimes put us in situation we never wished for so this assertion of yours is not really applicable in this situation.

A maid today does not mean education will stop.

24 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by SAMBARRY: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
cococandy:

See talk.

I weep for the nation.
I taya

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Lets face it. Not everyone will attain a higher form of education and life sometimes put us in situation we never wished for so this assertion of yours is not really applicable in this situation.

Which assertion?

A maid today does not mean education will stop.

Neither does her age (13-15 years) guarantee that a man will stay away.
And it is also wrong to say that a 13-year-old girl does not have any "visible sexual features".

25 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Chillis: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na wah.
Nairaland is now a dumping ground for cave, local boys.

All these free mb Etisalat , glo, MTN. . Vodacom are sharing.

I so much blame the network operators for this.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by fr3do(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
This houseboy, housegirl norm is modern day slavery!
A matured help can always be employed to work part time.

The business of paying for and rendering help can become a big industry that can provide much employment.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mindfulness:

Which assertion?

Neither does her age (13-15 years) guarantee that a man will stay away.
And it is also wrong to say that a 13-year-old girl does not have any "visible sexual features".

i was actually trying to point out that 13 to 15 are still minors and only a beast of a husband will stoop low to this level and if you see a 13 yr old maid with fully developed sexual features you can always go for another one.

14 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
fr3do:
This houseboy, housegirl norm is modern day slaves!
A matured help can always be employed to work part time.

The business of paying for and rendering help can become a big industry that can provide much employment.

Slaves are bought and not paid wages but made to render services MANDATORILY but when you take up a task and you are paid for it then its no longer slavery but a job.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Onegai:

Some guys will always say they are different until they come face to face with the situatiion.

Which man will accept that he has the tendency to cheat on his woman? how many ladies have used that phrase...my man is different...just to realize how myopic they have been.

A man no matter how highly placed can decend so low as ladies put it to sleep with a dirty looking maid if she is allowed to do stuffs that madamm should do and that is the message im passing accross.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Omotayor123(f): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
And yet one of my friends is insisting she can't get married without having a maid... Smh!

Nice piece OP.

25 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
And yet one of my friends is insisting she can't get married without having a maid... Smh!

Nice piece OP.

Imagine a lady bringing home a maid that is jut as sweet looking as you lol.

6 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jeez. So dense undecided

6 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by kikilove(f): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
blessedvisky:

Lol you profile says you like making new friends....kikilove, will you be my friends? embarassed
u are a nairalander we are already friends grin

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Slaves are bought and not paid wages but made to render services MANDATORILY but when you take up a task and you are paid for it then its no longer slavery but a job.

A minor can't work for pay legally.
So whoever you're paying to keep her as your maid is exploiting her with your help.
I'm sure you won't like to give your own child out to work as an underage maid to anyone but will encourage others to do so to children of poorer parents who are ignorant and greedy and won't mind using their kids to survive.

The earlier you learn that self control is the way out, the better for you. The solution is not using children as maids. It's for those guys who have minds like yours to learn to control themselves.

I don't know what's all these nonsense one reads here everyday. We are talking of how to move the country forward and you're busy propagating child labor because in your mind all men lack self control. If the ladies insult you guys with that phrase, you will start crying. But here you are lending credence to the generalization that men have no self control. Are all of them like you?

Do you all sleep with your female classmates and female colleagues because you come in contact with them everyday? So a man can't have an adult female employee without thinking of sleeping with her? Do you hope to one day employ people as a boss or will women be out of the question because you don't trust yourself around them?

What's wrong with you self? undecided

This is not one of those topics that one will be like just ignore them they are talking nonsense. You're actually here propagating child labor. An offense for which people serve jail time in saner climes.

Pls stop this nonsense. It's enough.

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Nice piece OP.

If she must have a maid, pls advice her to not take a child.

Child labor should be dying off now instead of increasing.

26 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
so the phenese is that uncontrollable?

Not that the man will just see a maid and just pounce on her but when the made starts doing the vital duties of a wife,apparently the maid should get what madam gets.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by gidjah(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Maids,?....hmmm....how many men would be able to resist a nice looking oneonly d few godly men like us of course.i havent yet finished eating d one God gave me free ,na to day look some where elseno no no ,ra ra ra ra ra ra!,nbanunu !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.