Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

When your maid becomes the madam. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When your maid becomes the madam. (79120 Views)

My Madam And Me / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
If a man forgets his vows and cheats on his wife with a maid (yes, it is cheating angry ), then it's all on the man. So if your wife doesn't cook your food herself, then your cheating is justified abi?

Same goes for women who claim their husbands don't spend enough time with them in a bid to justify their cheating.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
cococandy:
Do you even know the meaning of vulgarity?
Because this one doesn't match your opinion, it is vulgar Abi. Were there any cuss word or censored words in that post.

This your opinion is like saying there's nothing wrong in slave trading and expect to be lauded for it. I can't sugarcoat how annoying it is so pls forgive the directness. You expect me to tell you "Oga pls ejoor child labor is not good"

If you don't see anything wrong in hiring children to work for you--a situation in which they have no choice but to go with whatever you and the seller decide to do with them, there's no gentle way to tell you except bluntly.

Child labor is wrong
It is wrong
It is wrong
Wrong wrong wrong.

Many people didn't know better and used to do it. Can't blame them. But that time has passed. I'm surprised all the campaign of child's rights organizations all over Nigerian is not affecting that many people. Now anyone who's doing it can't claim ignorant.
What will happen before that will change?

It's disheartening that you're a young man who should know better.

By all means, dislike adult maids if you want but the solution is not using children instead. Prepare your mind to work with your partner and keep your home as you want if you can't hire an adult maid.

Stop making noise..

This topic pass you. When you marry, employ a pretty maid.

3 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Toks2008:

Some guys will always say they are different until they come face to face with the situatiion.

Which man will accept that he has the tendency to cheat on his woman? how many ladies have used that phrase...my man is different...just to realize how myopic they have been.

A man no matter how highly placed can decend so low as ladies put it to sleep with a dirty looking maid if she is allowed to do stuffs that madamm should do and that is the message im passing accross.

Stop painting all men with the same broad brush, please. At least give them a little more credit.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by ManTiger(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mindfulness:
So the solution is to employ kids instead of sending them to school so that men are not tempted because they are weak polygamous by nature?
As much as I like his write ups, he flawed it with that aspect!

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Moneyab:
@ Atlantian. I can relate with your experience. A close friend and next-door neighbour had to forcefully dispatch their so called maid just after about a week of being brought to Lagos by his wife. According to him, they have 3 young kids and madam was beginning to complain of being over worked domestic wise. Off madam travels to the village and brings home an 18 year old female siren as maid. My pal on seeing them both as they arrive, swallows hard & later draws madam to one corner & asks her " which kind maid be this?" Madam in response reels off all the good qualities this girl supposedly has. According to him, the next few days, madam abdicated certain responsibilities to the maid like cooking, washing etc just to according to her "test how hard working & responsible the maid was". Madam would order the maid to serve oga his meals while she watches her favourite soaps or takes a rest. The sad part was that the maid didn't come with any good clothes or bra apparently and was always giggling her massive boobies and ass all over the place & my guy, a self confessed retired player couldn't help but notice unfortunately & was being tempted to come out of "retirement". Several times he had a near shouting match with madam over the urgent need to buy the girl some clothes to at least cover up not for his sake but to stave off embarrassment especially when they had visitors and the maid had to show up in the sitting room to serve guests poorly dressed. In madams view, it was too "early to start "buying clothes for a mere maid" whose conduct was still under probation. But my guy know wetin him eye dey see plus the unnecessary hard ons wey d maid de cause am but madam FAILED to notice. To cut a long story short he bundled the maid home under some false pretext but the real reasons according to him was that wifey just carry temptation come meet am for house....

LOBATAN. How i wish only married people can make comments here.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Toks2008:
THE MAID FACTOR...A must read for every lady

I just got a disturbing news from my neighborhood about a man who just got their house maid pregnant and this is why i decided to write this article for everyone to read but before i continue i will like to quote this scripture not to justify the act but to lay emphases on how strange it is:

"There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:The way of an eagle in the sky, The way of a serpent on a rock, The way of a ship in the middle of the sea, And the way of a man with a maid" Proverbs 30:18-19.

I get so surprised when a woman finds out that her hubby is making out with a maid and she uses words like "How could you? a COMMON MAID"

Now ladies open your eyes and widen your reasoning faculty and get this straight.

Men are visual,we think about sex way more than you do as women and we are very polygamous by nature meaning we naturally love to be with as many ladies as possible but if you find a man who is decent and disciplined then such a man is a rare breed.

The Nigerian mentality that your level in life is determined by how much money you make or your educational background is quite honestly annoying; every occupation should be accorded it's dignity, housemaids offer an essential service to the society and should be respected as such.

That stated, when a woman fails to realize that part of the seduction process involves the respect and care she offers her husband I.e in the little things she does, like making him food, paying attention to his attire, etc if she totally reneges on these duties and leaves it to the housemaid, she effectively sets up her husband to be seduced by the housemaid; besides, a housemaid is so awestruck by the attention she receives from the master of the house, she is willing to submit to a lot of things madam no longer deems necessary and if you're a man, you know there's nothing more flattering nor seductive than a willing woman....

In short, it is my opinion that when a man begins to cast a lustful glance at the housemaid,in most cases it's a symptom that madam is neglecting her duties somewhere.

Wait guys, i am not promoting randy lifestyle or justifying the shameless act of sleeping with a maid not because SHE IS A MAID but how can you have your wife in the same house and yet sleeping with a maid? This is arrant nonsense i must say

But then to the women, please if you must get a house maid, do not go for the type with conspicous sexual body features.

Lets leave hypocrisy, if my wife brings home a maid that has sweet curves, i will call her to order and ask her to send the maid back. Prevention is better than fighting temptation.

A maid is human, a maid was born the same way you were born, a maid has the same feminine sexual features just as you have and even usually younger,Stop employing matured maids if you have a man at home to prevent unpleasant situation.

If you like ,start saying you trust your husband, he can not do this or that but by the time it happens, don't say i have not warned you.

Be wise

All true. But wait too...Women don't seduce men. Men think of having sex wit attractive people...Always
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Toks2008:

I commend him but i can say same for myself and i pride myself as a man of honour and great virtue but nvertheless i still maintain that we never can tell what we are capable of doing or not doing until we are faced woth the situation

One funny thing people do is to expose themselves to danger/temptation and claim that nothing will happen. That is the extreme level of being naive. How will a woman allow a Lady as mature and pretty as herself or even younger and fresher to start personally attending to her husband needs ?

Female Maids serving married men were like concubines in the olden days. I can prove that from the Bible(Gods word). All these modern ladies like wishing away the truth to spare time for themselves to watch soap opera and browse the Internet. If as a bachelor I can take care of my compound, house chores singlehandedly as a home owner, then why can't a married woman do so ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by daimlerbenz: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Please, that Bible passage you quoted is really wrong for this kind of post. The maid in the passage refers not to a househelp. You missed it on this.

As regards other points raised, I raise a glass of wine to you.
Toks2008:
THE MAID FACTOR...A must read for every lady

I just got a disturbing news from my neighborhood about a man who just got their house maid pregnant and this is why i decided to write this article for everyone to read but before i continue i will like to quote this scripture not to justify the act but to lay emphases on how strange it is:

"There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:The way of an eagle in the sky, The way of a serpent on a rock, The way of a ship in the middle of the sea, And the way of a man with a maid" Proverbs 30:18-19.

I get so surprised when a woman finds out that her hubby is making out with a maid and she uses words like "How could you? a COMMON MAID"

Now ladies open your eyes and widen your reasoning faculty and get this straight.

Men are visual,we think about sex way more than you do as women and we are very polygamous by nature meaning we naturally love to be with as many ladies as possible but if you find a man who is decent and disciplined then such a man is a rare breed.

The Nigerian mentality that your level in life is determined by how much money you make or your educational background is quite honestly annoying; every occupation should be accorded it's dignity, housemaids offer an essential service to the society and should be respected as such.

That stated, when a woman fails to realize that part of the seduction process involves the respect and care she offers her husband I.e in the little things she does, like making him food, paying attention to his attire, etc if she totally reneges on these duties and leaves it to the housemaid, she effectively sets up her husband to be seduced by the housemaid; besides, a housemaid is so awestruck by the attention she receives from the master of the house, she is willing to submit to a lot of things madam no longer deems necessary and if you're a man, you know there's nothing more flattering nor seductive than a willing woman....

In short, it is my opinion that when a man begins to cast a lustful glance at the housemaid,in most cases it's a symptom that madam is neglecting her duties somewhere.

Wait guys, i am not promoting randy lifestyle or justifying the shameless act of sleeping with a maid not because SHE IS A MAID but how can you have your wife in the same house and yet sleeping with a maid? This is arrant nonsense i must say

But then to the women, please if you must get a house maid, do not go for the type with conspicous sexual body features.

Lets leave hypocrisy, if my wife brings home a maid that has sweet curves, i will call her to order and ask her to send the maid back. Prevention is better than fighting temptation.

A maid is human, a maid was born the same way you were born, a maid has the same feminine sexual features just as you have and even usually younger,Stop employing matured maids if you have a man at home to prevent unpleasant situation.

If you like ,start saying you trust your husband, he can not do this or that but by the time it happens, don't say i have not warned you.

Be wise

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Jahblessme:
Same old excuses to keep a woman slaving from dusk to dawn in the bid to keep the hot maid away..I hope the same will be said of me if I fall for the nubile muscular hardworking and handsome houseboy.

The maid is in a vulnerable position,she's there as a paid help.probably because she has no other option.Taking advantage of her and abusing your position of trust is absolutely wrong.Theres no excuse.

Anyone cleaning and cooking like ayamatanga because she wants to save a supposedly helpless man with roaming chukuchuku from himself dey long tin.You will age faster than him and he will still sleep around..

Can never have high bp or stress myself, lailai.Always endeavour to look good just incase.He chooks ,I chook my own.After that we move front and sin no more.amin

grin. You need Jesus.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by ronald4lif(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Velocitron:
If a man forgets his vows and cheats on his wife with a maid (yes, it is cheating angry ), then it's all on the man. So if your wife doesn't cook your food herself, then your cheating is justified abi?

Same goes for women who claim their husbands don't spend enough time with them in a bid to justify their cheating.

Its understandable for anyone to confess that they've got the sexual instincts of a dog that doesn't have control over their urges but I beg them to leave sane men out of it. Promoting child labour is one crime which should be abolished but for anyone admitting to having self-control deficiency should be their sole predicament not all men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 14, 2015
My idol.

He can do no wrong.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by cyprus000: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2015
angry
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

lol

well we have madams also sleeping with maids gatemen as well as drivers so its not an endemic situation to guys.

the shook i shook part got me wandering because commiting adultery is not the best revenge on a randy hubby

Many ladies are champions of " Do me I do you ". To them that's being smart.. Wrestle mania marriages..

Living by example is best than engaging ones spouse in competition even in vices.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Atlantian: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Moneyab:
@ Atlantian. I can relate with your experience. A close friend and next-door neighbour had to forcefully dispatch their so called maid just after about a week of being brought to Lagos by his wife. According to him, they have 3 young kids and madam was beginning to complain of being over worked domestic wise. Off madam travels to the village and brings home an 18 year old female siren as maid. My pal on seeing them both as they arrive, swallows hard & later draws madam to one corner & asks her " which kind maid be this?" Madam in response reels off all the good qualities this girl supposedly has. According to him, the next few days, madam abdicated certain responsibilities to the maid like cooking, washing etc just to according to her "test how hard working & responsible the maid was". Madam would order the maid to serve oga his meals while she watches her favourite soaps or takes a rest. The sad part was that the maid didn't come with any good clothes or bra apparently and was always giggling her massive boobies and ass all over the place & my guy, a self confessed retired player couldn't help but notice unfortunately & was being tempted to come out of "retirement". Several times he had a near shouting match with madam over the urgent need to buy the girl some clothes to at least cover up not for his sake but to stave off embarrassment especially when they had visitors and the maid had to show up in the sitting room to serve guests poorly dressed. In madams view, it was too "early to start "buying clothes for a mere maid" whose conduct was still under probation. But my guy know wetin him eye dey see plus the unnecessary hard ons wey d maid de cause am but madam FAILED to notice. To cut a long story short he bundled the maid home under some false pretext but the real reasons according to him was that wifey just carry temptation come meet am for house....

I can totally relate to it. Ours is the opposite. My wife loves our maids to look great. She scold them not to look rough 'in her house' and gives them money to buy new cloths and even give them some of her old 'expensive' brands. These maids feel at home. I hope it will not sound like boasting when I say that the BQ that my maid stay have a separate DSTV decoder, a Flatscreen TV, Airconditioner, a fan, a great bed, and water dispenser just to make them very comfortable. We tend to hate people who maltreat their maids. The maid is chauffeured to the market or shopping and when no one is around to drive, they use taxi. What happens is that within 2 to 3 weeks, the maid become so beautiful, fresh, clean-skined and above all their feminine features blossom. Believe me when I say, my friends ask, "if I am doing it", and I will laugh and dismiss such thoughts. I have caught my friend taking my housemaid phone number, an elderly man o. I have seen another giving her cash, and when I question why he should give my maid cash, he said, he is appreciating the good meal that she prepares. And I warned them never to try that nonsense again.

On many occasions, I have had to rush out to the club to get ladies for the night on account of my maid's seductive movements and body language while my wife is away. I had to fire 3 maids, and decide to order food from restaurants. This is how I live now. Have I stated that my old seductive maid came back to my house 3 months after being laid off, "just to come and greet me" and that she wore such seductive attire that I didnt let her come inside the house ? I let her stand and greet me at the garage and I pretended I was driving out, just to fight the temptation.

If you think men who sleep with maids are weak, and silly, please think again. A greater percentile of men, can not resist the maids, not even Arnold Schwarzenegger could.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by ekaromail: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2015
I don't buy the idea of having a house help. Male help or female help, they are all the same. House helps will give you more trouble than you can handle. I have my hands. I can work and take care of my husband and children. I don't need house helps.

Visit this link to download the latest gospel song. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/2ad24985

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
OP God bless u, I have seen a deacon in the church who is bleeping his wife's best friend! u can imagine that! So why can't men bleep their house helps if the opportunity sets itself, I must say the ladies out their who thinks their husband wouldn't do such are gullible! Men are moved by what they see, no matter how saintly he is, women are moved by what they hear! Men and women are not the same! unless ur trying to say that ur husband is Jesus Himself! as in no be normal human being. A woman can see and appreciate a good looking man, but that is as far as it gets as long as her hubby is satisfying her all round, unless he is falling short in some ways b4 she will start misbehaving, I am talking about a well mannered woman o, not the loose ones, but for men, no matter how many styles u give him in bed tonight, as long as he is seeing a well shaped Ukwu moving around d house untouched, he would want to have a taste of that one as well! And God punish u that Ukwu is tighter than urs, ur own don finish be that! Men with a very very strict self control are like 1 out of 500. And as for employing house helps, me personally don't think I need them, even if I have a thousand kids, I am not a lazy woman! what can the house help do in my house that I can't do?! huh?

You are ONE in a HUNDRED among ladies.

Very difficult finding a woman being this reasonable. Results always stare women in the face but they never learn from it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2015
moca:
Myopic mentality.
Tuah!

@op, presently I have a full blooded young man working for me as handy man(i don't call him maid,less dignifying)
He sags his trouser like his fellow youths, and exudes sexuality 100%. And the bobo sabi do inyanga.
Has access to everywhere in my house.

So I should rape or sleep with him?

Ndi ara. Mcheew!

Good you know these things already. How long has he worked for you ?
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 5minsmadness: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

U know, I don't really care what they think of me here, when I see the truth, I would stand with it no matter what, most times I just read n stop myself from commenting cox its like when I comment, I see myself telling a 1yr old that there is chewing gum inside that stick of lollipop and she doubts and give me reasons why I don't know what I am saying or tell me that I am just blabbing. If u understand what I mean, that's how it is when u comment on Nairaland, that's y most times I stick to the fun sides of the forum. The ladies can say all they want, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they can't shove their opinion down my throat just as I can't shove mine down their throats as well. OP, next time try to post things that aren't that serious, matured minds are not really much here. I am a woman, I had a mother who thought me to be a woman, we are 7 in my family, my mother never employed a house help, I have siblings who are twins, yet my mother never employed a house help, she did well in her family, and when it came to financial burden, my mother provided for her family more than my dad ever did, unfortunately I am not from a rich home, I am not ashamed to say it, not everyone are born lucky to come out from a wealthy family, werrin my papa been dey work sef? So my dear ladies who are saying I am blabbing till I get married, even if I am not married, I can learn from my mother how to be independent and hard working. Thank you.
GOD
BLESS
YOU

Nairaland family section has been overrun by rabble of the worst kind, frustrated immature and insecure people that would rather live in a hallucinatory utopia of thier own minds than face the harsh realities of life. I have since followed your path a long time ago and relegated myself to the fun section though I come back here from time to time. Anyone coming to family section to seek advice is just digging thier own grave, no succor lies here, only rancor, bitterness and the obnoxious jeers of immature, jealous and jobless folk. It is indeed a pity.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Atlantian:

I can totally relate to it. Ours is the opposite. My wife loves our maids to look great. She scold them not to look rough 'in her house' and gives them money to buy new cloths and even give them some of her old 'expensive' brands. These maids feel at home. I hope it will not sound like boasting when I say that the BQ that my maid stay have a separate DSTV decoder, a Flatscreen TV, Airconditioner, a fan, a great bed, and water dispenser just to make them very comfortable. We tend to hate people who maltreat their maids. The maid is chauffeured to the market or shopping and when no one is around to drive, they use taxi. What happens is that within 2 to 3 weeks, the maid become so beautiful, fresh, clean-skined and above all their feminine features blossom. Believe me when I say, my friends ask, "if I am doing it", and I will laugh and dismiss such thoughts. I have caught my friend taking my housemaid phone number, an elderly man o. I have seen another giving her cash, and when I question why he should give my maid cash, he said, he is appreciating the good meal that she prepares. And I warned them never to try that nonsense again.

On many occasions, I have had to rush out to the club to get ladies for the night on account of my maid's seductive movements and body language while my wife is away. I had to fire 3 maids, and decide to order food from restaurants. This is how I live now. Have I stated that my old seductive maid came back to my house 3 months after being laid off, "just to come and greet me" and that she wore such seductive attire that I didnt let her come inside the house ? I let her stand and greet me at the garage and I pretended I was driving out, just to fight the temptation.

If you think men who sleep with maids are weak, and silly, please think again. A greater percentile of men, can not resist the maids, not even Arnold Schwarzenegger could

This is why i love to respond to posts from the married or matured ones.

I really respect you i must say. For me i have never seen myself in such a situation where i will fight temptation from a maid because my ex never had any but after our separation a maid came in to help on the instruction of a friend and for two weeks i knew how i had to keep myself in check. I will be sleeping just to see her walk into the room to sleep by my side and i was like which kain temptation be this but what helped me was that the maid was not it physically else i don't know what i would have done with her.

If my wife employs a curvy made i will call her immediately and ask her to take her back because as i wrote before, sexual temptation should be avoided because you can hardly overcome it.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 12:29am On Aug 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

GOD
BLESS
YOU

[b]Nairaland family section has been overrun by rabble of the worst kind, frustrated immature and insecure people that would rather live in a hallucinatory utopia of thier own minds than face the harsh realities of life. [/b]I have since followed your path a long time ago and relegated myself to the fun section though I come back here from time to time. Anyone coming to family section to seek advice is just digging thier own grave, no succor lies here, only rancor, bitterness and the obnoxious jeers of immature, jealous and jobless folk. It is indeed a pity.

Very true.

As for me i just do my thing and respond to any comment that seems reasonable.

Nairaland is a platform where we have diverse kind of people and that must be appreciated and coped with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 5minsmadness: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Candy lets face it.

Its easy for us to sit in the comfort of our homes sipping wine and writing against child labor. If a parent comes to your house this moment and asks you for financial aid to take care of urgent needs will you have enough to give at least 10 of such? If yes i guess you should start an NGO and campaign against child labor as well as provide financial succor to these people.

An AIT staff just threatened suicide over hunger,salaries are been owed by many states and our ladies enslave themselves in order to get a job and you are here writing grammar about child labor.

You need to go to some families and see suffering in action so if a parent sees an option of sending their 15 to 17 year old girl child to be A HOUSE HELP to earn wages just like other jobs why write grammar here about child labor?

Its because we see the house maid thing as something low and disdainful that's why you see it as child labor so tell me which one is not labor?

I have met house maids that did the job to raise money for a specific purpose and i have sen a 17year old lady did this for a year and kept over 100k which she used to foster her education.

Please please enough of this grammar you are writing here. If you can't help them financially let them work and earna a living.

In your dreams mate grin
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Blade21: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2015
lastpage:

but this is a common thing within the household of "big men" where madam sleeps with the driver her husband employs to drive her around or the houseboy he employed to help her with house chores.

No biggy, it goes both ways and l only pity those at the receiving end.

BTW: How come women never complain (and men dont too) when the husband employ "adult house boy"? shocked shocked

Lastpage!
hohoho I dunno Oo
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
And you're talking as if you are not a Nigerian living in Nigeria

1.how many husbands will WILLINGLY join their wives in doing the house chotrs without the I'm the head of the home How dare you
2.coming back from work and having to deal with traffic and other hassles before you get home nko? At least the house maid will have prepared something for you to eat a bi will you start microwaving food you kept in the freezer
I'm not against house helps . It's not wrong as long as you pay them and treat them with dignity. They are also employed workers. It's child labour when you use them, don't pay for their services, abuse them and throw them out when they start developing hips etc

however they're necessary evils. You can't do without them in our own peculiar society

Why would you marry a lazy man who sits around the house when there are piles of work to be done at home ? My dad did home chores, I do, my in laws do.

It is the failure of the lady during courtship not to make her man understand that she is marrying him as a helper. A man's work at home is not only financial. Does it mean, when you visited his house as his fiancee, he had a maid who was doing his home chores for him whom you took over from ?

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 5minsmadness: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Of-course we have decent guys who will never look the side of a maid for anything in the world but then the wife should let the maid's duty not bring her close to the hubby like cooking his meals, serving him, making the bed and stuffs like that. This is my point and i still wonder why some people her can't comprehend the message.

Because they are not reading the message. Thier own is 'here is an article written by a male, and since all males are oppressors let's show him we can't be oppressed. Let's do this by insulting him and throwing insults and attacking him personally.'
By so doing they get thier mandatory 'high' but they remain unlearned and immature. Most of them have no logical thought process whatsoever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 5minsmadness: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Atlantian:
I fired my maid immediately my wife entered the plane. Now I have no maid, and I am at the mercy of the restaurant operators, but I prefer it to that seductive maid that wears miniskirts and sleeveless blouses. She is always like.."Boss, your food is on the table" and I said, okay and I put my head back to laptop and chat on nairaland. Five minutes later, she is still standing there smiling and when asked, why are you still here ? She says "Madam said I should always make sure you eat, so I am waiting for you until you come to the dining table" Jesus Christu! I wont lie, I had massive erections sometimes. I even gave her money to go and buy Mary Slessor kind of dresses. This girl went and bought more sophisticated micro mini skirts. If I didnt fire that girl, not even Jehovah would have stopped my raging dick. For men who think they can control themselves. It is not possible. I know what I saw. These maids are on a mission.

Choi grin
See loff cheesy
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 14, 2015
Very big nonsense.
tartarus:
Yet again, another nonsense on NL

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 12:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Ngokafor:

..Mr man what does being a prolific writer has to do with anything?the thing is stop propagating falsehood and giving silly excuses for adultery.

...This country is already riddled with stories of rape,molestation of female adults and minors alike by your gender..it is getting really worrisome,embarassing and pathetic.Your lame excuses on why men mis-behave is why these bad behaviour are increasingly more common..

..Instead of dissipating energy on women lecturing them on how to pamper,baby and nurse an out-of -control men whom your kind encourage...educate your fellow males on the virtues of self-control as ordained by God and man..Our morally-bankrupt soceity will be better for it.

..Gooday.

They say a Goat is a domestic animal, that does not mean it is safe keeping it in a barn..

3 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Funny enough,the op and his likes find every woman attractive as far as she has big ass and boobs.
No wonder most of them see slim,healthy women as unattractive...
chuna1985:

All true. But wait too...Women don't seduce men. Men think of having sex wit attractive people...Always

4 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by prosperng: 12:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Ok

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 1:11am On Aug 14, 2015
zeb04:
this is the most senseless thread I have ever had the misfortune to come across in years.

I guess those women in the office should be sacked because the work with men with no self control.

how did your brain get so fvcked up

When you are in the office, you are fully dressed up. At home, when you relax, are you fully dressed up ? If you have an opposite sex colleague in an office environment fully dressed on suits, and same opposite sex colleague at home wearing lose regalia, these are two environments and two apparels. The closeness at which you work is also different.

Please have you worked in a corporate environment before ? This forum always presents a platform for big a displacement between real life and what people post here. It is called fakeness.

And most people here post on issues they have no hands on experience. Experience is different from assumptions or case study. Now in ur office, you carry files and attend to customers, the work space is often large and unclustered. There is hardly a body touch while passing, crossing or walking. Work areas are well defined.. At home, that plumpy lady is kneeling, stooping, walking up and down uncountable times close to Oga to serve him in her lose clothing. If you paint the wrong scenarios, you get the wrong results..
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 989900: 1:15am On Aug 14, 2015
If una like make una listen, if una no listen, na una know.

We will be right here to read your stories that . . . you know na.

I no fit shout o.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 400billionman: 1:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Candy lets face it.

Its easy for us to sit in the comfort of our homes sipping wine and writing against child labor. If a parent comes to your house this moment and asks you for financial aid to take care of urgent needs will you have enough to give at least 10 of such? If yes i guess you should start an NGO and campaign against child labor as well as provide financial succor to these people.

An AIT staff just threatened suicide over hunger,salaries are been owed by many states and our ladies enslave themselves in order to get a job and you are here writing grammar about child labor.

You need to go to some families and see suffering in action so if a parent sees an option of sending their 15 to 17 year old girl child to be A HOUSE HELP to earn wages just like other jobs why write grammar here about child labor?

Its because we see the house maid thing as something low and disdainful that's why you see it as child labor so tell me which one is not labor?

I have met house maids that did the job to raise money for a specific purpose and i have sen a 17year old lady did this for a year and kept over 100k which she used to foster her education.

Please please enough of this grammar you are writing here. If you can't help them financially let them work and earna a living.

Thank you for bringing it down. Most times they will end their unrealistic write ups with the words, " In saner climes "..

The question now is, are we in a sane clime. ?

Where is she even writing from ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.