Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian States And What They Produce - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian States And What They Produce (269701 Views)

List Of Nigerian States By Area / OMITTED TRUTH/DEBUNKING Lies...Nigeria States And What They Produce / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 13, 2015
Russell145:

Now this is why Nigerians performance in external exams like waec, jamb neco etc is dwindling. We are talking about resources from Nigerian states and you just jumped from that and started comparing intellectuality. That shows that you are just trying to argue with me about tribalism.
If I shld even take you on with the ans you gave[which is totally out of what we are discussing here] what is the use of being smart when you are nt able to use it to do anything. I remember when I gained admission into the Uni, I went to my dad's farmland which he doesn't use to do anything and planted plantain there. Some of my very good friends which are yorubas heard about it and started shouting ''Ibo man''. But nw I can take care of my schl bills with that act that I carried out, and I can tell u that those my guys do come to my lodge all the time to eat, saying that their parents haven't sent them anything, but I won't argue that they aint smart, they are, but the issue here is what do u do with the smartness. Cos a lot of young ibo guys are smart and they combine the smartness to go into a good venture that helps them live well, that is why everyone says that we like money a lot. Who does nt like money. That is why you see a lot of investment by the Ibos as a result of their smartness. So what you are saying there is just theory, but take a look at the practical aspect. But pls go back to the main topic.

#PEACE
there was no study. There was no proof, there was no research group. Yet you took my fabrications, hook, line and sinker.

If you ur so easily brainwashed, then how do you expect me to take your words for real?
I'm very sure if I had not said this, in another thread, if some one had said "the hausas are the smartest tribe!" You would have quoted what I typed to him. And if he asked for proof, you would simply say, "Google it . . ."

Having failed my test, u mist understand I cannot risk searching the internet for some fact that was probably heard from the elders in your area and as such does not exist in any official record and as such, Google.

Nothing personal though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 13, 2015
steppin:

Yet your lazy people and abokiis fought them for 3yrs...wait a minute! Majority of Nigerian tribes fought a single tribe for 3yrs fricking yrs!
I'm so glad I'm an Igbo man!
If e pain una...**in oshamole's voice** go and die!

Nt just Nigeria, they also had to employ the help of other countries like Egypt.
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by shogz89: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2015
finniblinks:
have asked why ur leaders are running away from it?because those shyt in the waste is not as valuable as what is found in SS+SE
pleas tell me what are in the east that are not in the West, oil? Lagos IGR alone covers the whole of the east,, you should have seen dangote refinery advertise their job vacancies in lag,, see brother, the whole of Nigerian is sitting on oil,, exploring it is the issue.. There is oil in the Chad basin, that's north you know.. And am pretty sure West has more oil than East

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by steppin: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
master of who exactly?
Who is the slave? Of which Person?

Okay, according to your logic, you are also a slave to Tim Cook and satya nadella right?
You are a slave to Honda and Volkswagen. You are a slave to China . . . you are a slave to US,

You are even a slave to your leaders.

Because in your States, they are making money with your own resources under your own nose and you can't do anything about it.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. You and I have no business discussing together.
I ain't discussing shiit with you! You're tribalist and a hater.
You're a coward and nothing more.
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by shogz89: 12:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Russell145:

Nt just Nigeria, they also had to employ the help of other countries like Egypt.
so you didn't employ anybody to help you,
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by coolzeal(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2015
The hatred and envy towards the Igbo's is beyond my wildest capacity. The West and North are allies and i am more than happy for this lovely, wedded and divine union and i believe they can do better to their astonishment. These clowns have completely ignored our potentials and enormous contributions we have given to this entity called Nigeria.
Alright, we admit ...... The East don't produce anything and we are a mere parasite to the zoo republic etc. I am pleading with all the Yoruba's and Hausa's.. Please can you lots at least support Biafra actualization so you don't have to carry our cross?. We just want to be on own even if it means death. This should be the end every argument.

Please Note: You can have the SS states. All we want is Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2015
steppin:

I ain't discussing shiit with you! You're tribalist and a hater.
You're a coward and nothing more.
okay then. Suit yourself. smiley
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by fegflu: 12:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Upon all the noise oba of Lagos dey make about Lagos, Lagos don't even have any viable natural resources. Nonsense. Useless. Bragging about sending pole to lagoon
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2015
you try sha"
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by shogz89: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2015
fegflu:
Upon all the noise oba of Lagos dey make about Lagos, Lagos don't even have any viable natural resources. Nonsense. Useless. Bragging about sending pole to lagoon
they have oil grin cheesy grin http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/25/NNPCCSECCLagos-State-commence-Exploration-Activities-of-Greenfield-Refinerysays-Refinery-will-produce-500000-Liquefied-Petroleum-Gas.aspx we don't make noise, we just whistle

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by steppin: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Russell145:

No mind the cowards!
That's why they always carry Biafra matter on top of their head, whenever it's mentioned.
This time around, there won't be anything like war.
Just a referendum and we're on our own.
It's bugging them seriously and they're can't even hide that fact. The tribalist hate increased when the Radio Biafra guy started his local radio transmission.
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by fegflu: 12:55am On Aug 13, 2015
shogz89:
they have oil grin cheesy grin http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/25/NNPCCSECCLagos-State-commence-Exploration-Activities-of-Greenfield-Refinerysays-Refinery-will-produce-500000-Liquefied-Petroleum-Gas.aspx we don't make noise, we just whistle

You whistle kee.
But y didn't they write it there u have oil. You hav na we Neva hear abt any refinery in Lagos as we hear warri, kaduna and porthacourt. Lagosians all u do is brag and pose.
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Flyoruboy(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2015
finniblinks:
u must be high soured gbegiri,that 2007 figure was done without oil revenue,imagine what is gonna be by now including the exponential development in Anambra state.no propaganda figures pls.lets wait for wikipedia for a more reliable info.eve the GDP of Abia in 2007 was almost X2 of Ogun state

You must be mad, as in deranged or something. You think you are clever, bandying outdated figures in an attempt to sell a blatant lie and bamboozle people. Only your fellow 419-inclined kinsmen can fall for that rubbish, not any right thinking person. All your Anambra hype starts and ends in the SE -- it doesn't affect nor has it increased its IGR and GDP generation and contribution, neither has it increased its contribution to the national commonwealth. And the insignificant oil you all keep harping about is practically worthless anyway, compared to other oil producers. At least 43 new manufacturing companies setup shop in Ogun state in the last 2 years alone with another 80 waiting in line. That is real development, not all that cosmetic nothingness that you all keep hyping about that overrated state of yours where trading is the only viable industry. You better wake up and smell the coffee.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by scholes0(m): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2015
fegflu:

You whistle kee.
But y didn't they write it there u have oil. You hav na we Neva hear abt any refinery in Lagos as we hear warri, kaduna and porthacourt. Lagosians all u do is brag and pose.

Read this:
Lagos state will join the list of oil producing states this October.
https://www.naij.com/500284-goodnews-lagos-begin-production-oil.html
http://www.cp-africa.com/2015/06/11/oil-production-to-begin-in-lagos-this-october/

Like Someone said Earlier, I suspect the entire Southern coast of Nigeria is awash with oil, from Lagos to Akwa Ibom
Or do you honestly think Ghana has oil in it's waters and SW Nigeria does not?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
there was no study. There was no proof, there was no research group. Yet you took my fabrications, hook, line and sinker.

If you ur so easily brainwashed, then how do you expect me to take your words for real?
I'm very sure if I had not said this, in another thread, if some one had said "the hausas are the smartest tribe!" You would have quoted what I typed to him. And if he asked for proof, you would simply say, "Google it . . ."

Having failed my test, u mist understand I cannot risk searching the internet for some fact that was probably heard from the elders in your area and as such does not exist in any official record and as such, Google.

Nothing personal though.

In Ajebo's voice[I am wowed]. Bro, why nt sleep, its sort of late nw. Maybe that's wat is causing the problem here. We can talk in the mrning.
You said some Americans did sme research and came out with something about the yorubas and I said, wats the use of it when somebody else uses it better than them. You said smething and i didn't argue with you, but just turned it around and you are doing as if we are playing some sort of game. Well, whatever you think. You are entitled to ur opinion, besides whatever anybody types on NL does not affect me or the country.

I gat to go, have test to write 2mrrw, and sme business associates to meet, so will need a good rest.

#PEACE
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by IGBOSON1: 1:00am On Aug 13, 2015
DocAdray:
When I knew that this thread had been 'doctored' was when the OP wrote Kogi state before Enugu state in COAL production...

OP, please write things exactly the way they are, no need for propaganda.

^^^It's main purpose is to give Igbo haters a reason to get a bone'r tonight.....or get a bit wet in the punany! Anything they perceive that either belittles Ndigbo or makes it appear they and their northern allies are better than us just makes them ecstatic with joy! wink

With all this undisguised hate, one begins to wonder why they haven't made any moves to get rid of Ndigbo in their 'loving' and 'equitable' nation (though they made a stab at it in 1967-70), or why there's no calls from their ends for true fiscal federalism so the 'parasitic yeebos/nyamiris' can stop leeching off their 'enormous' wealth! So far strident calls for restructuring the country or out-right dissolution is only coming from the South East (and to a lesser extent, the South South)!.....Makes you wonder doesn't it!?

You know the fuc'king moro/n even neglected to include Abia as one of the cocoa producing states?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Flyoruboy(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2015
fegflu:

You whistle kee.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/dangote-partners-honeywell-to-operate-9b-lekki-refinery/
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Russell145:

In Ajebo's voice[I am wowed]. Bro, why nt sleep, its sort of late nw. Maybe that's wat is causing the problem here. We can talk in the mrning.
You said some Americans did sme research and came out with something about the yorubas and I said, wats the use of it when somebody else uses it better than them. You said smething and i didn't argue with you, but just turned it around and you are doing as if we are playing some sort of game. Well, whatever you think. You are entitled to ur opinion, besides whatever anybody types on NL does not affect me or the country.

I gat to go, have test to write 2mrrw, and sme business associates to meet, so will need a good rest.

#PEACE
you have to argue! You have to question every source of information you are given and see if it is correct! Other are a lot of false news going around these days, you cannot risk believing all of them.

Anyway, goodnight. smiley
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by shogz89: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2015
grin
fegflu:

You whistle kee.
bros you read wetin op write at all,,, he never listed crude oil among the resources go back and check.. Even if he add oil and lagos no dey there don't be surprised,, we are just the latest to join the party.. You can as well open my link since you ain't current,, you must be from the cave o for you not to have known
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by IGBOSON1: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Flyoruboy:

You must be mad, as in deranged or something. You think you are clever, bandying outdated figures in an attempt to sell a blatant lie and bamboozle people. Only your fellow 419-inclined kinsmen can fall for that rubbish, not any right thinking person. All your Anambra hype starts and ends in the SE -- it doesn't affect nor has it increased its IGR and GDP generation and contribution, neither it hasn't increased its contribution to the national commonwealth. And the insignificant oil you all keep harping about is practically worthless anyway, compared to other oil producers. At least 43 new manufacturing companies setup shop in Ogun state in the last 2 years alone with another 80 waiting in line. That is real development, not all that cosmetic nothingness that you all keep hyping about that overrated state of yours where trading is the only viable industry. You better wake up and smell the coffee.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/

^^^Fool....are you actually bragging about companies locating in Ogun due to it's proximity with Lagos? You do know how Lagos became what it is today don't you? Is Lagos of today as a result of Yoruba 'sophistication' and 'unparalleled business acumen'?

You need to give kudos to Anambra -whether it leaves a sour taste in your mouth or not- because they achieved what they achieved with hardly any federal leg-up or denying others their due just so Anambra can thrive!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by steppin: 1:12am On Aug 13, 2015
shogz89:
so you didn't employ anybody to help you,
Who helped Biafra? Some African states recognised and the offered food and a little first aid.
The Nigerian army literally had other foreign nations at their back.
Biafra soldiers made local bombs and still used it to fight for three good years.
If they had the kind of support the Nigerian Army got or the one Israel gets from the Us, that war would have been like the Arab-israeli war, where Israel captured territories from the five nations that fought the war in six days grin...Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq.
We don't do chest beating for nothing.
You all know (abokiis and Southwest included) what we're capable of(anyi na-enye Nsogbu) grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by nd07(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2015
PentiumPro:

Yes, at subsistence level for family consumption grin

Lie. to commercial level
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by ROYALD(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2015
h
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by shogz89: 1:31am On Aug 13, 2015
steppin:

Who helped Biafra? Some African states recognised and the offered food and a little first aid.
The Nigerian army literally had other foreign nations at their back.
Biafra soldiers made local bombs and still used it to fight for three good years.
If they had the kind of support the Nigerian Army got or the one Israel gets from the Us, that war would have been like the Arab-israeli war, where Israel captured territories from the five nations that fought the war in six days grin...Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq.
We don't do chest beating for nothing.
You all know (abokiis and Southwest included) what we're capable of(anyi na-enye Nsogbu) grin
you said what biafra had no what? What about France https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War guy no tell me that lie again, no be una make us loose bakassi.. Shey awolowo make noise before him pull that K.O stunt
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Informative
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by arabianights: 1:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Brightology2:
Jst imagine wat d abokis are producing,groundnut,tomatoes,na wa o

u didnt see gold,cotton etc abi? tribalistic thing
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by princdebola201(m): 2:14am On Aug 13, 2015
IT IS OFFICIAL EROSION RAVAGED LAND OF Biafra ARE CURSED..

I can see the reason they want to marry south south by force ,laugh wan kill me die...!!!
With all the chest beating and noise everywhere they have nothing to show for it..

NO WONDER THEY SAY EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE.

They claimed they re lost tribe of isreal ,only to be the Cursed tribe of isreal (CAIN THE FUGUTIVE)
That's why they all leave their Land for daily food
Have never see a man that leave his comfort zone to go and suffer on another man"s Land

You see them runing after buses with galla on their flat head,
they re Slave to south west and others just like how
Isreal was used to develop Egypt
While their cursed Land remain Landlocked

THANK JAH I DIDN''T COME TO THIS WORLD THROUGH THIS CURSED TRIBE CALLED YEEB-HOES

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Jaymaestro(m): 2:31am On Aug 13, 2015
good lord ` so much intense hatred from all sides .. saw this coming before opening the thread , tho.
Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by Dollyak(f): 2:37am On Aug 13, 2015
GodMode:

Kogi, Ogun state needs to be probedangry

dangote is the richest man in Nigeria due to cement... Yet Ogun and Kogi IGR is not as high as Lagos...
Criminal isn't? Nigeria seriously needs fiscal federalism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And What They Produce by kenny987(f): 2:45am On Aug 13, 2015
princdebola201:
IT IS OFFICIAL EROSION RAVAGED LAND OF Biafra ARE CURSED..

I can see the reason they want to marry south south by force ,laugh wan kill me die...!!!
With all the chest beating and noise everywhere they have nothing to show for it..

NO WONDER THEY SAY EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE.

They claimed they re lost tribe of isreal ,only to be the Cursed tribe of isreal (CAIN THE FUGUTIVE)
That's why they all leave their Land for daily food
Have never see a man that leave his comfort zone to go and suffer on another man"s Land

You see them runing after buses with galla on their flat head,
they re Slave to south west and others just like how
Isreal was used to develop Egypt
While their cursed Land remain Landlocked

THANK JAH I DIDN''T COME TO THIS WORLD THROUGH THIS CURSED TRIBE CALLED YEEB-HOES

U need help young man. How do u live with yourself when u have so much hatred, bitterness and vileness holed up inside u? What personal issue do u have with any Igbo person? Just name one thing he/she did to u and no other person could have done except an Igbo person! U probably grew up around them n other tribes and have had cause to study with them yet u come here to do these stuff! Is this d better Nigeria we all look forward to? The change starts with each one of us and it's not rocket science.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.