Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth (21651 Views)

British Military Team Joins Nigerian Air Force For Bush Exercise In Kaduna. PICS / International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths / Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by faroukfahima(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari earlier today at the 2015 International Youth Day held at the State House Conference Room.

More Photos Below:

Source: http://www.forumspotz.net/photos-pres-buhari-joins-nigerian-youths-to-celebrate-the-international-youth-day-iydng2015/

CC: lalasticlala, Ishilove

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by dunkem21(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
angry
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by kaypound(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
my amiable presido.
we dey your back no shaking sir

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Trailblazer1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pls, what are they celebrating undecided

Unemployment or insecurity

Is there even sny reason to celebrate

I thought they said children are leaders of tomorrow while the youths are the leaders of today.

I wail for Gullible youths of this generation cry
#wailingwailer cry

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Demmocrats(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
The op made the caption sounds like my sai buhari was dancing shoki with the youths cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Sandydayz(f): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
I wonder how many portrait them go give politicians... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by powerfulsettingz: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nothing to show for it yet baba

We are still anticipating noni oooo

Youths are not smiling oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by akpanikpe(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Youth leader be like, hope dis man has not come to probe dis depertment too?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by mascot87(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
PMB my man cool cool
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Beremx(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wailers, its time to wail again!
God bless the Youths!
God bless our President!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by sandrel(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please let's give Buhari a breathen space!

Awwww.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by SamAbims(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by free2ryhme: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Sanfranka(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
PMB is more photogenic than lalistacalala..... First page things
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Blackchampion(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Always luking CLUELESS like old man wey lost road.
Mastubating mastubators will attack me now, but dats none of my business.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Illiterate forming big...Buhari sucks...Gej nai worst pass....missing my amaible Governor, james ibori
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Obiwannn: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
I hope they didnt forget to ask him about his 5,000 naira monthly payment to us?!

I go borrow money from person oh..thinking that the alert go don enter by now so that I go settle my debts..

Fellow Nigerians, I hope I have not entered....
[size=15pt]ONE CHANCE[/size] grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by mcfynest(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by joystickextendr: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
cool nice one

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Religious freaks look again at that mirror mounting on the wall in ur bedroom or house and see the fool the white people has made u to be....

*weeps *for black race...

Religion has made us turn against each other yet we are cool with it...

Religion has claimed more lives than the whole world wars put together which majority of victims are black yet we are cool with....

Religion is milking and killing us and we are not doing anything about it but celebrating youth day..

Religion has mad an hausa hate igbo, igbo hate yoruba, yoruba hate the igbo etc yet we see nothing wrong with that...
And every Friday and Sunday u still go to worship the same thing that's has been killing us for years now....

Black people why, why, why have we allowed ourselves to be played like football..

Chei uwa nke a sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by priscaoge(f): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
[size=14pt]What's there for youths to celebrate when our old and weak leaders don't want to retire and leave d seat for the youths? Yet they keep lying to us that "Youths are the Leaders of tomorrow". When will that tomorrow come? When will Nigerian youths be among the leaders in this country? Of course that will be when Lizards start growing hairs. The old ones that ruled this nation when my grandma was just a teenager will always come back to the seat (The Oliver Twist) undecided undecided undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by HonourablePomk: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
A true Democratic leader. All Nigerians stand by you. Sai Buhari. Wailing wailers how market?
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by bashsani(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pls we shud not 4get prayers baba alone can't do it without God
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by ArmaniUhuru: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
I can see an illiterate with an empty brain staring at a banner he cannot read........

Oya masturbaters come and masturbates o, soap is here. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Teagirl(f): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na so we go just the watch pisture till 2019.
Re: Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth by Firefire(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
[size=15pt]Countdown to 100 DAYS...[/size]

-
[size=18pt]
100 - 76... 24 DAYS remaining...

[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio / NASS Workers Dance To 'Buga' Song During Protest Over Unpaid Salaries (Video) / Sexual Harassment: Ruth Ogunleye Undergoing Rehabilitation, Visited By Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.