Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? (5053 Views)

How Can I Download From Youtube Using Internet Explorer? / Best Torrent Websites To Download From / How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? by thesource(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
I've some videos to download from the site, but i don't know how to go about it, i'll be very grateful if you can help me on this. Thanks
Re: How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2015
go youtube... click on the video you want, copy the link you the video and then go to en.savefrom.net paste the link and click on download. it will convert the video to different format. just choose the format you want and it will download.
Re: How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? by ernecy(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2015
When you open the video on youtube, Go to the link delete every letter before the 'youtube.com' and replace it with 'ss' i.e.
'ssyoutube.com' , it will take to different site where u will be prompt to select video format and before download.

Very simple and convenient..
Re: How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? by thesource(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2015
thanks guys, i appreciate
Re: How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
ernecy:
When you open the video on youtube, Go to the link delete every letter before the 'youtube.com' and replace it with 'ss' i.e.
'ssyoutube.com' , it will take to different site where u will be prompt to select video format and before download.

thats better but most time that link breaks thats why i did not give him but thanks for helping out.
Re: How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? by ernecy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
impactz:

thats better but most time that link breaks thats why i did not give him but thanks for helping out.
you welcome, but I hv not experience any break while downloading youtube videos thru this means, I think the fault might be from the network provider (poor network)..
Re: How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? by thesource(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
ernecy:

thanks a lot, your method works perfectly.
Re: How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? by ernecy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
U welcome bro
thesource:
thanks a lot, your method works perfectly.
Re: How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? by bedfordng(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
thesource:
I've some videos to download from the site, but i don't know how to go about it, i'll be very grateful if you can help me on this. Thanks
use the ss trick. When ever you found a video to download, remove the www. From the youtube link and add ss to it. For example, if the video is www.youtube .c om, add ss to it which will then become ssyoutube.com/

aside the www. , do not remove any other words. If you do it correctly, it will take you to the site, there you will have an option to download the video in various extension such as mp4, 3gp.

(1) (Reply)

⭕Sold⭕Toshiba Satellite L755D Notebook PC - Nationwide Delivery / GLO-1 Breaks Nitel SAT-3’s Monopoly / Dell Latitude E4310 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.