Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,323 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* (11707 Views)

Click-on Kaduna Partners With Digital Naija To Create Employment For Graduates / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by berepiki(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmmmm got sacked for the silliest reason...refusing to dance to a secular song during training ...

I got employed in a private school on Monday... education plus international school @11 prefab road GRA phase3 Portharcourt .. 70k/month... Got sacked on Wednesday... What a Mirage... What a test... The real Job is coming soonest.

I am positive about this because I stood for my Kingdom... I believe my body is the temple of God... I can't dance to songs that don't glorify God, the name of JESUS or at least have morally gud lyrics...

Maybe it was just an interface... Lol
I can't compromise my principles because of 70k...I have value... I am worth far more than that... A Gas Engineer with a 2.1 that has God on the inside... I can make more than that even without being employed.. GOD CAN STILL GIVE ME MY LNG JOB THIS MONTH... 1.2M/month... Lol

Please be true to ur beliefs... Never bend because of money... Don't compromise for any reason... Remember Daniel and Joseph in the bible

U will soon hear a better news abt me... I am an inspiration to my world

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by tobybasten(m): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2015
berepiki:
Hmmmmm got sacked for the silliest reason...refusing to dance to a secular song during training ...

I got employed in a private school on Monday... education plus international school @11 prefab road GRA phase3 Portharcourt .. 70k/month... Got sacked on Wednesday... What a Mirage... What a test... The real Job is coming soonest.

I am positive about this because I stood for my Kingdom... I believe my body is the temple of God... I can't dance to songs that don't glorify God, the name of JESUS or at least have morally gud lyrics...

Maybe it was just an interface... Lol
I can't compromise my principles because of 70k...I have value... I am worth far more than that... A Gas Engineer with a 2.1 that has God on the inside... I can make more than that even without being employed.. GOD CAN STILL GIVE ME MY LNG JOB THIS MONTH... 1.2M/month... Lol

Please be true to ur beliefs... Never bend because of money... Don't compromise for any reason... Remember Daniel and Joseph in the bible

U will soon hear a better news abt me... I am an inspiration to my world

I'm waiting for.... ....
Let me call the elders too.. .... .. Coz this is too much for me to solve

20 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by tobybasten(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2015
On a serious note, OP tell us what really happened
Is not everyone that dance in parties, a corporate one for that matter
Or do you look scary to the "schildren" ni? grin

9 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by akinloluwao: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Op never tell us the truth. What is wrong with shake body as a song? Say the truth and shame the devil.

3 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2015
Shay u are the one we were congratulating the other day?

16 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by ChappyChase: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2015
If you be for God, be for him.. Thumbs up OP...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2015
Op, what's the name of the school. Let me apply, I can even dance 'shakiti bobo'

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by akinloluwao: 12:51am On Aug 13, 2015
alfred5:
Op, what's the name of the school. Let me apply, I can even dance 'shakiti bobo'
lol. Bad boy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Nice one, stand for what you believe in and damp the consequences...... on a personal note, I'll advice , u don't take up any "full time" job that doesn't add any content to your field of study, or where u choose to really explore. Believe me this sack is a blessing in disguise , u might not understand now, but the months now years to come shall reveal it to you.......

(Advice 4rm a big Bro wink wink)

9 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Rotfl...I m sorry plz, this is really funny but I love d fact that u stood 4 what u believe in and U respected ur values. The best is gonna be here soon, U ll laugh last

1 Like

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Cutehector(m): 5:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Na when hunger strike u, even etilogu dance, u go dance am wella...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by laurel03(m): 5:45am On Aug 13, 2015
alfred5:
... Me can even do what phyno call iranu abacha once it involved good pay

6 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Godmother(f): 5:48am On Aug 13, 2015
Errr.....OP, its good to have good values and hold onto them. But seriously, is dancing so wrong Its not like you were asked to lie, sleep with a boss or take money from the company's purse undecided

17 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 13, 2015
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.

2 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by udz: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2015
private skools their wahala, when u work for them they think they own ur personal life. ppl are saying op shld say what really happened because they dont have experience in private skools. even if u danced, tomorow they will push the goal post further.... working in most private skools is like selling ur soul for 20k, 25k, 30k, ur own is even 70k. During my spell in a private skool, i realised my self and just one day after work i just decided nt to continue. i only called the principal d nxt day,to inform. since then i now do what i love and work in an organised firm with beta experience and pay. Am also an engineer. trust me op, u will smile tomorrow

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by arisekola77: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2015
You try op send me your CV make I try find something better give you.on a serious note #chassis

1 Like

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by DankemzI(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Op answer this question,.....
Are you female?
Where you asked to dance erotically or nude?

4 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Kolade9(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2015
undecided
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmm,"Holier than thou".getting people in trouble since Christianity came to nigeria.

Well done!

3 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmm

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Op, it's good you stood for your belief instead of having your conscience prick you for life. I wish you the best in life.

For anyone doubting the story, this is a thread he created to thankGod for the job few days ago; https://www.nairaland.com/2519021/just-got-teaching-job-gra

Btw, why were you asked to dance? To entertain the children?

3 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by debris: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2015
I smell lies undecided
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by kwaraguy(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2015
This one gidi gonnnn
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by fagbohun4j(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2015
We know where people like u dey always end. Small time now, u will start blaming the devil. U go tey for house.
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by ednut1(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2015
your village witches dey pursue u. smh
Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Cpumping(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2015
lmao. so funny. but u cn turn dis around for ur good. sue them.

oh wait, dis isn't America

2 Likes

Re: ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* by Cynergy: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Op the God you are serving will not let you down.... Moreso, you are way way more than that kinda of job with what you've got. I see a lot of mouthwatering jobs on your way op coz you are hotcake! Mehn 2:1 in Gas Engineering no be moimoi oh!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Management Trainess Needed At CITA Petroleum / Indian Doctors At Lagos Nigeria / Apply For 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At GT Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.