Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Brainfield Alumni Homecoming2015 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brainfield Alumni Homecoming2015 (815 Views)

Our Alumni Are Making Exploits In The Software Industry: 2017 In Retrospect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brainfield Alumni Homecoming2015 by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 13, 2015
BFSS requests the honour of your presence at the very first re-union party on the 11th and 12th of December, 2015.

Please, if you are reading this and you know somebody who knows anybody(teachers and students) from the year 1999 to this present year, do not hesitate to share the info.

BRAINFIELD COLLEGE is located at No 63 East West Rd, Eligbolo , Rivers State.

N/B; your contributions and suggestions are welcome on this thread.

cc: lalasticlala
Pls help me nah, since I was born I've never hit FP on NL cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brainfield Alumni Homecoming2015 by Hoodwing(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Please, all those interested in the #BFSSHomeComing2015YearBook should send their;
picture,
Name,
SET(year of graduation),
Role model (BFSS staff),
memorable moment in school,
university attended,
qualification(s),
email and
hobbies to brainfieldoldstudentsasso@gmail.com so we can send it to the printer on time.

Pleas spread the info to other BFSS Alumni. Thanks
Re: Brainfield Alumni Homecoming2015 by Infomizer(m): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Attended BFSS between 1997 and 1999. Didn't graduate from there tho. Do I still qualify? Good to see you guys here. There's a group on Facebook nao.

1 Like

Re: Brainfield Alumni Homecoming2015 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Infomizer:
Attended BFSS between 1997 and 1999. Didn't graduate from there tho. Do I still qualify? Good to see you guys here. There's a group on Facebook nao.
wow! Great!!u are so welcome. There is a group on facebook too.
Re: Brainfield Alumni Homecoming2015 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
What is #Homecoming?

Homecoming means coming home to what is in your heart.

As we're set for another great week, remember to email us your profile if you've not done so.

We're equally receiving your back in the days #BFSS pictures so we can keep your memories alive.
Email us at brainfieldoldstudentsasso@gmail.com

Have you registered to attend this Epic event? It's never late to do so.
Remember come one, come all....don't come alone!!!

#Bfsshomecoming2015

(1) (Reply)

Brush Up Your Critical Thinking And Reasoning Skills Using SMART GUIDE / Hot Mtn New Job Vancancies / Beware Of Fraudulent Discovery Air Job Scams!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.