Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) (13400 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Ladies meet my cousin; I Think He Is Hot / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Oooops: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2015
My close pal just sent me this text... Says they've been having some romance before now but this was the first time they had sex! he asked if he was possessed. I was just dumbfounded!!!

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by adamshuaib(m): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Would he Do it again if giving the chance, if Yes, He isn't possessed

1 Like

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by yemstok(m): 12:56am On Aug 13, 2015
how could he? his cousin? Haba!

and he could say this out!

Abominashan! eewo! Taboo!

in Asa's voice

Who's responsible for what we teach our children? Is it the Internet or the stars on television? why? oh! why

There's fire on the mountain!
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by nnachukz(m): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2015
op all you could do is to take your friend matter to nairaland abi? Where is the trust and confidence he has in you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by therealdeal10: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Of course u are, u dnt need google 2 ansa u

Jst go 4 deliverance if d urge 2 sleep with her again still persist

1 Like

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by balash(m): 1:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Lol
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by slap1(m): 1:44am On Aug 13, 2015
You don't even have enough airtime to reply the text message. undecided

15 Likes

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Oooops: 1:54am On Aug 13, 2015
slap1:
You don't even have enough airtime to reply the text message. undecided

Slap1 transfer card for me make i take reply abeg!!! u be boss na
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 13, 2015
I do not think he is possessed. Such cases like this can be handled easily, first:

We need to know the basics:

- Have the parties (The Guy and The Cousin) being in close relationship than other family members over the years?
- Did they grow up together?
- Do they live in the same house over the years?
- Do they have things in common? Such as Likes, Dislikes, Favorite Movies, Favorite Places, Favorite Food etc..
- Has there been any family member living around them ? Or its just the 2 of them for so long?
- Where is the Nuclear family of the cousin?

Possible Solution:

- Deliverance!

Deliverance is the only solution as i am wondering which type of sickness or sexual urge will permit someone to sleep with his cousin! Unless he was seduced by the cousin and depending on where he is coming from, when nature presents one with such a grand opportunity what is one supposed to do?

But jokes apart, i think he should see a psychiatrist or psychologist.

1 Like

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by chemmerfrank(m): 1:56am On Aug 13, 2015
No your DIS-possesed of common sense and morals..

1 Like

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by yrret: 2:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Somebody will just come here and steal someone comments without respecting anybody.

Now someone doesn't know what to say to this possess manh**d for defiling relative.

And another human being find it comfortable to post this topic here without replying his friend.

This world is thus wicked!

1 Like

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Yeah, possessed!!! Definitely, with the spirit of foolishness, self folly,........well, she even allowed it, not that he raped her. They both know what they are getting into. She's more or less like your blood sister. Keep enjoying, anything una see in future you take it like that.

@op, next time just advice your friend, not to put it on nairaland. Where is the trust these days

1 Like

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by meelorlah(f): 2:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Op,how come your date is Aug 21,2015? undecided

But that your friend needs JESUS ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by idolda: 2:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Op, are you on another planet? The date on your phone Says Friday August 21,2015.

1 Like

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by encryptjay(m): 2:50am On Aug 13, 2015
idolda:
Op, are you on another planet? The date on your phone Says Friday August 21,2015.
grin
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by jomoh: 2:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Eleyi Gidi gan
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by free2ryhme: 4:19am On Aug 13, 2015
inbreeding is a no no
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Cutehector(m): 4:21am On Aug 13, 2015
No ur not possessed guy... Wen u will be possessed is wen she gets pregnant and ur family knws abt it.... U go run mad.

3 Likes

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by marieolae(f): 4:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Do you really have to bring this to nl undecided
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by harffie(m): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Ok
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 13, 2015
No, he's not possessed. He's just a special kind of consummate retar..d.

1 Like

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Not at all, you are not ogbanje.

You are a complete human either from Ogun State or from Ibadan, Oyo state.

So, you can fuucck on.

Anumanu. angry

1 Like

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by IamLEGEND1: 5:41am On Aug 13, 2015
LEGEND SAYS:

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 13, 2015
marieolae:
Do you really have to bring this to nl undecided
Why not?
OP which phone be that?
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by priscaoge(f): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2015
nnachukz:
op all you could do is to take your friend matter to nairaland abi? Where is the trust and confidence he has in you.

You just took that out of my mouth! I wonder what he was thinking undecided undecided

Op if he really wanna know, let him consult Uncle Amadioha in his village undecided undecided undecided
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2015
priscaoge:

You just took that out of my mouth! I wonder what he was thinking undecided undecided

Op if he really wanna know, let him consult Uncle Amadioha in his village undecided undecided undecided
Lwkmd
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by rman: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Chinese marry their first cousins so no biggie.
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 13, 2015
rman:
Chinese marry their first cousins so no biggie.
The same _retards up there calling the guy names have forgotten that 'Father Abraham' who they worship so gladly even married is own sister. Guess Abraham is a _retard too according to them. Even Moses father Amram married his aunt Jochabed and they later had Moses.

3 Likes

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by rman: 6:36am On Aug 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
The same _retards up there calling the guy names have forgotten that 'Father Abraham' who they worship so gladly even married is own sister. Guess Abraham is a _retard too according to them.

Not only the Chinese, Arabs too. Majority of Nigerians are not as exposed as we pretend to be.

Some comments on nairaland in different sections makes you ask '' are they for real?'' or '' is this someone's opinion? ''
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by dasrackhor(m): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2015
yemstok:
how could he? his cousin? Haba!

and he could say this out!

Abominashan! eewo! Taboo!

in Asa's voice

Who's responsible for what we teach our children? Is it the Internet or the stars on television? why? oh! why

There's fire on the mountain!
so little Lucy turn 16 and like d movie sweet 16,she gat a lover in her cousin she can't tell nobody...
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:57am On Aug 13, 2015
coolsix:
I do not think he is possessed. Such cases like this can be handled easily, first:

We need to know the basics:

- Have the parties (The Guy and The Cousin) being in close relationship than other family members over the years?
- Did they grow up together?
- Do they live in the same house over the years?
- Do they have things in common? Such as Likes, Dislikes, Favorite Movies, Favorite Places, Favorite Food etc..
- Has there been any family member living around them ? Or its just the 2 of them for so long?
- Where is the Nuclear family of the cousin?

Possible Solution:

- Deliverance!

Deliverance is the only solution as i am wondering which type of sickness or sexual urge will permit someone to sleep with his cousin! Unless he was seduced by the cousin and depending on where he is coming from, when nature presents one with such a grand opportunity what is one supposed to do?

But jokes apart, i think he should see a psychiatrist or psychologist.

Abi? True talk
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Oooops:
My close pal just sent me this text... Says they've been having some romance before now but this was the first time they had sex! he asked if he was possessed. I was just dumbfounded!!!

Your friend needs some serious fasting.

God is angry with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs / This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.