Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (40902 Views)

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Lawyer Caught In A Courtroom Watching Video Of A Lady Twerking (Photos, Video) / Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by dre11(m): 2:58am On Aug 13, 2015
By Onozure Dania
Lagos—A Lagos-based lawyer (names withheld) was yesterday caught handling a nine-year-old girl’s breasts and private part in the premises of Tinubu Magistrate’s Court, Lagos.

The victim, said to have just arrived the country from England, had accompanied her grandmother, who had a civil case in court and needed a lawyer.
At the court, she enquired from a court clerk of a lawyer who could help her handle the case and was referred to the said lawyer.
The lawyer allegedly lured the little girl to an alley within the court premises and fondled her private part.
The cry of the little girl attracted the grandmother, who asked her what the matter was and she started pointing to the lawyer, saying that he fondled her breast and also touched her private part.
According to eyewitnesses, after the court proceedings, the lawyer was seen walking around the court premises with the little girl and when he was asked who the girl was to him, he said she was his daughter.
He was also alleged to have carried the girl on his laps and gave his mobile phone to her to play with, while he was busy touching her breast and fingering her.
The eyewitnesses said it was when the girl started crying and went to report to her grandmother, who started slapping the lawyer that they got to know what happened.
The noise, which disrupted the court proceedings, brought the matter to Chief Magistrate K. B. Ayeye’s attention.
The little girl was said to have told the Chief Magistrate what the lawyer did to her.
The magistrate ordered that the lawyer be taken to Lion Building Police Station, Lagos Island, and when Vanguard visited the station, a police source said that Assistant Commissioner of Police had taken over the matter and also confirmed the presence of the lawyer at the command.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/lawyer-allegedly-fondles-9-yr-old-in-court/

cc lalasticlala

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by darnley16(m): 3:05am On Aug 13, 2015
nawa o, another one? this is getting too much o, what is wrong with Nigerian men nowadays na

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by RaeMystix: 3:08am On Aug 13, 2015
What's going on with our Nigerian men?. Are you folks that sex deprived? angry

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by darnley16(m): 3:11am On Aug 13, 2015
kind of funny tho especially the handling with her berrst part_hmmmm wen 9 yr olds start to get booby and find lawyers for grandmas, well that's non of my bussiness

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by darnley16(m): 3:13am On Aug 13, 2015
RaeMystix:
yea, come and gimmi some sugar dear

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by darnley16(m): 3:13am On Aug 13, 2015
RaeMystix:
yea, now come and gimmi some sugar dear

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Islie: 3:13am On Aug 13, 2015
A lawyer....... shockedshocked

Who is supposed to be a custodian of the law, knows the law and protect innocent citizens doing this to a child.

This rape cases is beyond epidemic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Even lawyers too?

But the story get as e be.
The details made me doubt the integrity.
....9yr old, looking for a lawyer who can help granny in a court case?
[s]
.....she enquired from a court clerk of a lawyer who could help her handle the case and was referred to the said lawyer. [/s]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by INTROVERT(f): 4:04am On Aug 13, 2015
This one is funny but now well narrated. However, i Am yet to see a post on NAIRALAND where a mature woman was molesting a 9 yo boy so permit me to say that men like this lawyer and any others who commit such heinous crime are b à§taŕ D retàřded bea§ts.

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Young03(m): 4:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Choi, so some pple joblessness for nairaland don reach sleepless night

odikwa egwu
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by PrettyClare7(f): 5:37am On Aug 13, 2015
No one is spared in this rape madness ravaging the nation. God save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by kenedy175(m): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Oga rawyer! Even inside court premises where your faith will be decided soon.

This is madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by dapyd1(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2015
It seems we need more psychiatric hospitals in Nigeria.

Coz the madness in some men is really beginning to rear it's ugly head.

Stricter punishments should be meted out to paedophiles. Maybe a very long prison sentence.

Like 25 years.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by rawtouch: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2015
The magistrate should have just sentenced him on the spot
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by fatdon2(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2015
This is what the lawyer needs angry

14 Likes

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2015
kenonze:
Even lawyers too?

But the story get as e be.
The details made me doubt the integrity.
....9yr old, looking for a lawyer who can help granny in a court case?
[s]
.....she enquired from a court clerk of a lawyer who could help her handle the case and was referred to the said lawyer. [/s]

yeah, my thoughts exactly, except the 9 year old gurl have the brain and body of a 21 year old gurl...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by aku626(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2015
I would be back
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by ijustdey: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2015
chisos...... lawyer

what do men find in children self that they feels attracted to have sex in them.
just don't know how some goats in the skin of men reason sha

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Ddonoflife(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2015
He should be sentenced immediately asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by freesinzu(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
cry
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by veekid(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
not new
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by priscaoge(f): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Ghen Ghen Ghen!!! Why will they hide his identity? Because he is a Charge and Bail lawyer? Smh undecided undecided They should sentence him at once.

.He was also alleged to have carried the girl on his laps and gave his mobile phone to her to play with, while he was busy touching her breast and manipulation her.

Can u imagine angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by jingh(f): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
The lawyer is cross are frenching evidence.

What an educated pedophile !
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by helphelp: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Nna ehn...
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by kayo80(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmm! And where did the 9 year old girl get breast from?
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
[size=13pt] undecided

IT MIGHT BE A CONSENSUAL SEX. FREE THE LAWYER[/size]
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Elxandre(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
I don't get it....
What's happening with the mods fishing for these sort of news daily, like it's the only major sexual aberration?
Are you trying to tell me the men suddenly became pedophilic in a matter of months

Before you start bashing me, I'm not supporting them, but I'm just curious why the sudden trend in a matter of a few months. sad

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by c4tnoelz: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
jail should b his next home
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Mcowubaba: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Legal Konji

But 4get ooo.. Konji no get respect, eh no get location, duration, timing cheesy

Inside court haba shocked, na just sentencing remain..him don report himself already sad what an Iranu..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by adonbilivit: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2015
puss.y ass lawyer
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Aitee1: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2015
sad sad sad

Paedophiles should be taken to the psychiatric hospital first thing, I doubt they're okay mentally angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Story Of Comfort Benjamin, Raped & Murdered In Jos, A Day To Her 16th Birthday / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.