Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide (11938 Views)

Why We Want N107 Billion World Bank Loan – Ogun Govt / NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Firefire(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
And the brainwashed followers sees nothing wrong in this day light robbery.

Where are the demons chanting CHANGE ?

2 Likes

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by sweatlana: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2015
110-115naira where I live. Apc shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Atlantian: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2015
APC! Change!

2 Likes

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Flets: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
That's over 20 naira extra per litre. Multiply it by 40,000 ,000 litres which they say we consume daily and do the math.

This system has to die for Nigeria to live. That's why we have cabals who can hold the country to ransom.

They have become so rich and powerful from our commonwealth that they dictate who gets what, how and when.

I thought they said Buhari will jail and kill all the cabals when he is in office?

Under GEJ, fuel pricing and availability was stable for over 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by tsdarkside(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2015
juman:
Obviously the subsidy is fraudulent.

Government should find a way to stop the subsidy thing.

the goverment should stop paying subsidy to this nasty and corrupt oil marketers,,,,they should use this subsidy money to pay salarys of goverment workers..........
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by fbtowner(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
they are the players we are the game

thats whats up
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Is lagos NIGERIA!!!

Besides BUHari is busy probing!!
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Flets: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2015
Realisticman:
Until subsidy payment rises to 1.9 trillion Naira as was obtained during Jonathan's era, then I will start to criticise this government. As long as it remains far below the brazen stealing called subsidy during Jonathan, I will be patient to see the 'CHANGE' I have being hoping to get.
Do people truly know how hard it is to kill the smell of a rotten egg? That was the state Jonathan left the country!

And how much is subsidy payment under Buhari and pls provide a credible link.
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by anonimi: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by wristbangle: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2015
dunkem21:
I talk am 2 days ago that Nigerians are already paying above N100/litre for PMS but change chanters no allow my mentions rest angry

The worst part is that at that price, Nigerians still queue to get this products. Black marketers and their adulterated products have come to stay just like in the 80's.

I miss you, GEJ.

Like seriously Is this coming from an adult mouth? Seems to have forgotten so soon when the clueless one hiked the price of PMS to 140 naira, when he refused to pay the subsidy owed to marketers, etc. Are u okay?
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by kevinhacker(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) the sponsors of Radio Biafra is delighted to announce the establishment of Radio Biafra in Yenegoa, Bayelsa on 102.1 FM. This relay station will serve Yenegoa and surrounding axis. Also Biafra Directorate Of Intelligence (BDOI) has launched brand new Radio Biafra mobile apps, on different mobile platforms. Android - Play store Blackberry - Blackberry World / Amazon .com iPhone - Appstore. In efforts to be in front of the media battle Radio Biafra is now on two satellite broadcasting to the world via frequency below. (1) Intelsat 20 @68.5 East. Frequency 50573 Beam 12522V or 12521v 27500 and (2)AISO ON Yamil 20/C band 55° E, freq 11045V 40000, this same satellite houses prophetic TV, CW TV, Loveworld Sat, Glow TV, Racing int yml. You can also get Radio Biafra on tunein.com.
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by dammytosh: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
I bought 87 naira per litre last night.

before peeps who don't have bicycle start writing long articles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Mufasa27(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2015
This is Just the tip of the iceberg... Your president priority is so messed up..
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by anonimi: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
I thought the broom wielding demons said Buhari-phobia has made fuel available all over the country and at #87?

They say one thing but the reality on ground is different. That is what you get in a witch-hunting and vindictive govt of Propaganda.

Cc: lalasticlala

The man said he knows NOTHING about subsidy yet he keeps paying even with fuel pump price increasing for our citizens.

Abeg where is the change from the "strong, INCORRUPTIBLE man of integrity"
Because me I still dey look for am.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2589504_subsidy2_jpeg57ea79bc1f8758353f00f8db1d53dbf1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by merry02(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Buhari is still fighting kwuruption

1 Like

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by adesegun121(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
107 still make sense pass 140
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Christianwalase: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Ok smiley
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by wiseoneking: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2015
juman:
Obviously the subsidy is fraudulent.

Government should find a way to stop the subsidy thing.
This one still dey talk say subsidy dey fraudlent. I think it is high time you tell your Buh that and see if he would not give you a dirty slap. Remove subsidy and see if the fuel price will not rise upto 170 per litre. Buhari is aware and has change his mind.
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by 9jatatafo(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2015
Nigeria rule by PMB, for over 2 months now we have no ministers but PMB operates as the PRESIDENT and MINISTER OF PETROLEUM. That is to say, we have just one minister and a president still he thinks it is not yet time to appoint other ministers. SCAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by hassan85(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2015
chudionu58:
Please tell us Buhariphobia have affected the price of kerosene in your area.
accept dt of petrol first. stop being an ingrate. must everything be equal in one day stop all ds useless way of acessment
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by wiseoneking: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2015
Realisticman:
Until subsidy payment rises to 1.9 trillion Naira as was obtained during Jonathan's era, then I will start to criticise this government. As long as it remains far below the brazen stealing called subsidy during Jonathan, I will be patient to see the 'CHANGE' I have being hoping to get.
Do people truly know how hard it is to kill the smell of a rotten egg? That was the state Jonathan left the country!
Lamentation part one. You will still be lamenting about Goodluck untill you become grandmother. Lol
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by shizzy7(f): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2015
SOME PEOPLE ON NL HAVE SIMPLE COMPREHENSION PROBLEM,,,,,

INCLUDING THE OP...
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by oseo1(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Even the station at vgc gate (Yemi Osinbajo lives in vgc mind you) sells at 110/litre. My question is who are we now paying the subsidy to?

1 Like

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by abagoro(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2015
major466:
The only solution to the persistent fuel crisis in this country is Deregulation. Unless the government totally hands up and open up the sector to allow Nigerians participate fully in oil activities, these problems will continue.
But why the sharp-price disparity between states How come Lagos and Kano have the lowest fuel price at N92 and Bayelsa is N155 per litre
It will amount to wickedness and injustice if at the end of the day fuel subsidies has actually been implemented for select states instead of the entire federation.

Before end of this month petrol will be selling at 87 everywhere. Change has hit the oil distribution industry. Here in Port Harcourt, it is already 87 without queues.
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Ahmeduana(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Smh
I will not criticize Buhari.

Today, I choose to offer prayers on his behalf.

Nigeria is a project that must work.
THIS ONE WEY YOU SI DOWN ON TOP OF FENCE SO, WEY YOU DEY TAKE STYLE DEY DRIVE GO FRONT SMALL TIME YOU GO DRIVE COME BACK! NA WHICH ONE YOU DEY? IF YOU WAN REMAIN WITH PDP MAKE WE KNOW AND IF YOU WAN CROSS CARPET MAKE WE KNOW!
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2015
abagoro:

Before end of this month petrol will be selling at 87 everywhere. Change has hit the oil distribution industry. Here in Port Harcourt, it is already 87 without queues.

Bro, I bought PMS 2 days ago at N110 per litre at a filling station around Woji......
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Splashme: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2015
[size=15pt]I miss GEJ[/size]

1 Like

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by bankyman(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2015
The filling stations across the road to my street sells fuel at N87. I don't know about your areas and state, that's the Mrs station as you descend 3rd mainland to yaba and those along muritala Muhammad way here in Yaba, no queues , nothing!!! Come and take a look for yourself if you happen to be around.
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by abagoro(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, I bought PMS 2 days ago at N110 per litre at a filling station around Woji......

Go back there today and experience Buhari miracle.
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Eneze1(f): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, I bought it two days ago at N87 per litre in Ibadan
Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Brightology2(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
My guy i miss u o
temitemi1:
We never had any issue with fuel price during my Hero reign cool

1 Like

Re: NBS Reports N107 Per Litre Average Fuel Price Nationwide by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
otokx:
Its 110 in the station inside UNIPORT, they should just remove the subsidy.

ITS 110 AT CONOIL NEAR ELEME BUSTOP.

WHATS THE ESSENCE OF DEREGULATION IF GOVT IS IMPOSING 87NAIRA grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Leave APGA For APC - Obiano / APC, Senate Caucus Consider Lawan, Adamu, Ndume For Saraki’s Seat / NNPC And Chinese Consortia Sign MOU On Fuel Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.