Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 (34960 Views)

4.3 Rearview Mirror With Navigation; Bluetooth; Music/Video Player; Nigerian Map / Obey Traffic Law! Use Car Bluetooth Mirror to Make/Receive Cal When Driving / Car Bluetooth Rearview Mirror Wireless Handsfree Kit +Mp3 Player (Premium Model) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 5:44am On Mar 24, 2009
Description:
[size=14pt]Car Bluetooth Rear-view Mirror Hands Free Car Kit +Mp3 player[/size]

The traffic law of Nigeria prohibits using your phone when driving. Our new unique car rear-view mirror powered by Bluetooth Wireless Technology helps. It functions as a caller ID display, voice recorder and an FM transmitter. You can program four radio station presets and hear your incoming calls through your car's sound system.

You can receive the call or disconnect it with the help of buttons given on the mirror. The mirror also has a built-in MIC and loudspeaker at the back, as well as a wireless earpiece this allows you to talk without the need to hold the phone or take your hands off the steering wheel.

Installation
Simply attach this rearview mirror kit to an existing rearview mirror and plug it into a lighter socket to get started. With the rearview mirror in place, you’ll be able to pair with Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. You’ll then be able to answer, end, reject, redial, place calls, or adjust the loudspeaker volume simply by pressing a button.

This superb Bluetooth unit incorporates an unobtrusive LCD view strip built into the highly reflective rearview mirror for displaying phone numbers and related information. It is recharged directly from the mirror for maximum convenience.

FM transmitter
This model with Built-in FM frequency transmitter can read music from your SD Card, then wireless transmit audio signal to your car stereo for listening. Enables you to listen to calls or music on your Bluetooth cell phone directly on your car speaker system. And it also could play music from your mobile phone by Bluetooth.

Specifications:
Bluetooth Version: 2.0
Profiles: Headset, Hands-free, A2DP
Class: 2
Operation Range: 10 Meters
Talk Time: 6 Hours
Listen Time: 6 Hours
Standby Time: 120 Hours
Compatibility/Pairing: ALL Bluetooth enabled mobile phones and Bluetooth devices V2.0
Power Source: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Run/Recharge via Car Cigarette Power Adapter)

Other Features:
*High reflective review mirror with LCD built in to display numbers/information
*Easy installation, this mirror simply clips over the top of your existing mirror
*Caller ID display (shows stored name)
*Received calls log (numeral)
Calls receiving in 3 modes A). Hands free B.) The cars speakers C.) Wireless headset for privacy
*Answer/End/Reject/make call
*Redial
*Voice Dial
*Phonebook transfer between device and phone via bluetooth
*Phonebook capacity for up to 200 numbers
*Built-in microphone and dual stereo louder speaker
*Voice recorder (max 60 seconds)(not in all model). Record important information during conversation.
*Switching between hands free and mobile phone
*Full duplex, noise and echo cancellation, DSP technology
*FM Frequency selection key: select between 4 preset FM Frequencies (FM88.1-FM88.5 -FM88.7- FM89.4) to tune in your Car Stereo and list2en to your call
*Wireless earphone headset recharges directly from the rearview mirror
*MP3 Decoding
*Music Format: MP3, WMA
Play from built in SD/MMC card reader, USB Port, or A2DP Bluetooth transmission
*Prev/ Next song selection (no song information or ID3 tag displayed)

Accessories:
Manual
Car Cigarette Power Adapter

PRICES:

Model A (No MCard) PHASED OUT                                                                   N15,000
Model B (Memory Card Slot)                                                                            N16,00

Model C (2011 Model with Spoken caller ID display facility + MC Slot)   N18,000

(All models plays MP3 files through your phone and car sound system. Model B and C also plays MP3 Music files through memory card, without recourse to your phone).

Bonus: Free 2 GB SD Card (Worth N1500) for every purchase of model B and C.

OPTIONAL: Courier delivery anywhere in Nigeria.

For enquiries/order, Please Call:
Frank (aka Fogman)
Tel:     08182428495, 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

NB:
Because we are very sure of the quality of our gadgets, all are 6 Months guaranteed

Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 5:52am On Mar 24, 2009
New Function
* Ultra thin appearance, only 19.5mm
* Receive, end or reject a call
* Telephone book functions, saves up 200 name

Features
* LCD Screen display incoming call ID and callers Name
* Built in Speaker/ Microphone/ FM transmitter/ Wireless earpiece
* Full duplex/ noise & echo suppression/ DSP technology
* Wireless installation
*Voice dialling, dial back and redialling
* Saves last 10 received calls and dial back option
* Built in Li-on rechargeable battery support long time standby
* Wireless earpiece for private talk
* Built in Microphone and loud speaker
* Bluetooth connectivity up to 10 m, wireless earpiece connectivity up to 4 m
* Integrated newest Mp3 player, plays Mp3 format music from SD/MMC or USB memory
* USB interface for software framework update

Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 2:49am On Mar 25, 2009
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by viperman: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2009
Beautiful!! Beautiful!! Beautiful!!
I will give you a call soonest for one.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
Viper, thanks. Expect your call.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2009
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by wezo01(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2009
bros,
why is your phone not going throughTried to call you want some details as per the stuff.Well let me post my questions.
Does one remove the existing rear mirror in the car and attach to the wind screen of do you fix it on the existing mirror?
Is the bluetooth handsfree headset included and will it connrct with my Nokia phone??
What's the memory card for??
Just not clear with these.Can u fill me in pls or give me a call 08035609390
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2009
Hi,

I am sorry for my phone, i was out of lagos and MTN service, is very poor where iam presently.

1) You attach it to your existing mirror.

2) The bluetooth connects to any phone with a bluetooth technology.

3) Memory card is for those who wants to expand MP3 music capacity. It plays MP3 music files.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by poshdre1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2009
can you connect 2 phones simultaneously?
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2009
We have review our price, to reflect the current exchange rate for Naira.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by dcorious: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2009
Guys i bought one over the Easter hols from Fogman. Very cool device, i make and receive a lot of calls which has made me easy prey for LASMA. Thanks to this stuff, dem no fit see me again.

I strongly recommend it. It's a must have!
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2009
Thanks for the post. I am glad my device meets your needs and expectation. Regards
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by abbyode(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2009
This guy is professional in his approach.
I sealed a transaction with him within 72 hours (Courier time included) without hassles.
Please do keep it up. I recommend him to anybody wishing to do business with him.
Cheers!
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2009
abbyode, i appreciate your nice compliments. I hope our device will exceed your expectation. Thanks.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Seanpoe(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2009
Nairalanders who're currently using the device, please what's the voice clarity? and do u have to shout to be heard?
@Fogman
Do you need to run a wire/cable from the rear view mirror to the cigarette lighter?
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2009
The voice clarity is excellent. Yes you run a cable from the device to your cigar port.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2009
Seanpoe, to add to my earlier post, the clarity mostly depends on your phone and car sound system, if you prefer to hear your call from your car speaker. Once it is paired with your phone, whatever comes out of your phone is exactly what this device gives you, incl your ringing tone, etc
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 5:24am On Apr 25, 2009
Still available!
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Egbinola: 4:35pm On May 07, 2009
I think i would like to do biz with you, do u give discounts on supply above 10 units?
My email is talk2tmama@yahoo.com
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 12:49am On May 11, 2009
Egbinola, certainly you will be entitled to a handsome reward, if you order for 10 gadgets. Please call or email for detail. Regards
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Egbinola: 6:29pm On May 11, 2009
Will give you a call asap, thanks
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 5:37am On May 13, 2009
Egbinola, thanks for the call. As promised, i have sent you a discounted price for 25 pieces. Please check ur sms and revert back to me. Regards.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 6:24am On May 14, 2009
Egbinola, thanks for the call. As promised, i have sent you a discounted price for 25 pieces. Please check ur sms and revert back to me. Regards.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 4:17am On May 16, 2009
Available!
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2009
Available!
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2009
New models and design now available!
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2009
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! / Honda Accord 2.0 I Automatik Comfort / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.