Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be Part Of History - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be Part Of History (784 Views)

A Florida Based Company Has Created Headphones That Can Get You High On Music. / Internet Users Decline To 91.2m In January – NCC / 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be Part Of History by benjaminf1: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
INTRODUCTION

The internet users association of nigeria (IUAN) is an association we have been envisioning to create over the years to bridge the gap between we the internet users (IUs), the Social Media Platforms (SMPs), and the internet Service Providers (ISPs). This association, when created, will unite all IUs across all media platforms which will enable us to work with one voice where necessary. There are numerous future benefits this association holds which I am sure, with time, millions of us will immersely benefit.
We therefore, have this priveledge of not only being the founding members of this association, but also hold the exclusive right to appoint the inaugural executive members who will lead this association for a stipulated period of time. With your membership and that of other individuals, I am certain this will be a reality. I want to say thank you for joining us in making history as I enumerate further, some key objectives/ benefits to us, the internet users.

OBJECTIVES/BENEFITS of IUAN
The key objectives of IUAN are:
* To provide a platform where millions of IUs will meet and share a common goal.
* To foster cooperation amongst millions of IUs and
speak with one voice where necessary.
* To bridge the gap between ISPs, SMPs and we the
IUs, making them easily accessible.
* To secure an UNLIMITED ACCESS to the internet for
our members for a period of one year.
* To check / oversee the activities of both ISPs to
ensure they deliver appropriate services to our members without going contrary to NCC operational guidelines.
* To demand that adequate compensation be given to
any IU whose rights has been trampled upon by any ISPs or SMPs, ensuring their full compliance in such case.
* To monitor ISPs and SMPs in awarding of prizes
to members during promos to ensure they are in adherence with guidelines of National Lottery Commission.
* To create a unified database for millions of IUs
across all platforms which can be accessed demographically in the near future for the purpose of job opportunities, government incentives, SME loan acquisitions, government grants etc.
* To checkmate the activities of fraudsters who
target SMPs.
* To facilitate easy and an alternative mode of
identification of individuals during sim retrievals.
*etc
KEY BENEFITS of IUAN TO MEMBERS
In the immediate future, we the members of IUAN will;
* Enjoy a one year UNLIMITED ACCESS to the internet.
* Enjoy a FREE connection to IUAN website where they can connect with millions of other IUs across different
platforms. eg users of whatsapp, facebook, bbm, 2go,
instagram all meeting in one spot.
When IUAN becomes fully functional and with proper planning, the aforementioned benefits and many more will be achievable.

Join us in our whatsapp group as we make history together. Our whatsapp number is 07032332530.
Re: Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be Part Of History by 1love4all: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmnnn
Re: Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be Part Of History by Pierocash(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2015
ok. I wil join once it gets to front page.
Re: Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be Part Of History by benjaminf1: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Pierocash:
ok.
I wil join once it gets to front page.

Ok if that's what ur instinct tell u to do.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Iphone Apps For Developers And Programmers / 8 Ways Einstein's Theory Of Relativity Is Seen In Real Life / Google's April Fools' Day Prank Went Completely Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.