Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? (6468 Views)

'Help! My Two Year Old Has SS Genotype' / Is There Somone Out There With Thesame Problem?? HELP!! / Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by tayo4akins: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2006
please advise me exclusively on this
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by izoneb(f): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2006
No!Its better to marry an AA if u are AS,If u are AA then u can marry the same genotype.
You must be an AA to marry SS too.Well Doctors in the house will come to your aid soon and help
elaborate on this.I'm giving a quick answer in case you need to make quick decision before the Doctors arrive.Goodluck!
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by tonyobj(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2006
Yes they can get married. It's a free world. Marry anyone you want. There's a 0.25% chance of giving birth to an SS child. If the couple are not blessed enough, they could end up with 1 or more SS kids. That's why it's not advisable for AS couples to get married.
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by izoneb(f): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2006
tony your advice is contradictory to your conclusion.listen to yourself!
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by tonyobj(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2006
The opening was sarcastic though still true. The rest happens to be fact. There's a very high probability that 1 in every 4 kids of AS parents might be SS.
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by doubletree(f): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2006
same dilemna was posted a few weeks ago.some of the replies might help
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-22361.0.html
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by Honestey: 12:59pm On Apr 01
Yes if they love each other, only that out of 4 kids they will have at least one SS or if they are not so lucky they will have one AS with the rest SS. As for the marriage, send the address, make I chop belle full as you dive into a risky union.
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by Akposkiz: 12:10am On Apr 02
No! Absolutely no.

(1) (Reply)

Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) / My Girlfriend Is A Sleep-Walker (Somnambulist) / Bad Toilet Habits Such As This Could Be Dangerous (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.