Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,480 members, 7,770,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? (6405 Views)

'Help! My Two Year Old Has SS Genotype' / Is There Somone Out There With Thesame Problem?? HELP!! / Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by tayo4akins: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2006
please advise me exclusively on this
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by izoneb(f): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2006
No!Its better to marry an AA if u are AS,If u are AA then u can marry the same genotype.
You must be an AA to marry SS too.Well Doctors in the house will come to your aid soon and help
elaborate on this.I'm giving a quick answer in case you need to make quick decision before the Doctors arrive.Goodluck!
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by tonyobj(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2006
Yes they can get married. It's a free world. Marry anyone you want. There's a 0.25% chance of giving birth to an SS child. If the couple are not blessed enough, they could end up with 1 or more SS kids. That's why it's not advisable for AS couples to get married.
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by izoneb(f): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2006
tony your advice is contradictory to your conclusion.listen to yourself!
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by tonyobj(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2006
The opening was sarcastic though still true. The rest happens to be fact. There's a very high probability that 1 in every 4 kids of AS parents might be SS.
Re: Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? by doubletree(f): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2006
same dilemna was posted a few weeks ago.some of the replies might help
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-22361.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Any Cardiologist In House? Pls I Need Your Help / Side Effects Of Aidan Fruit On Male And Female Fertility & Pregnancy / COVID-19 Update For May 3 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.