Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen (2426 Views)

Which Is The Best Way To Mirror Your Android Screen To PC? / How To Turn Any Laptop Screen To Touch Screen Using This Simple Gadget / How To Mirror Your Android Screen On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2015

These days, we can almost connect any two devices wirelessly on the same network. Mirroring your Android device can be very useful in many ways. You could play the games on your mobile and see them on a big screen. It works just like a wireless projector.

There are many apps that you could easily found in the play store for mirroring screen. Some are rooted apps, some aren’t. But, which is the best app. According to me, the best app to share the screen from your device to your PC screen is MOBIZEN. There are many other apps also like Airdroid, teamviewer, to mirror your android mobile screen to PC screen but I recommend this.

Mobizen provides more features than other competitors for free. You can add upto 6 devices using one ID for free. It has more features than you think. You can even record the screen of device. If you are a YouTuber, then it would help you a lot. You will be able to easily record videos and take screenshots within seconds.

So, visit Play store and download Mobizen to mirror you mobile screen on your PC. If you want some other alternaties, then search for Airdroid and Teamviewer. These are the best replacements. Hope you enjoyed this article.
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen by mikool007(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Does it need Internet connection
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen by SLiMBOiFREND(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen by alaricsaltzman: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
koresma26:

These days, we can almost connect any two devices wirelessly on the same network. Mirroring your Android device can be very useful in many ways. You could play the games on your mobile and see them on a big screen. It works just like a wireless projector.

There are many apps that you could easily found in the play store for mirroring screen. Some are rooted apps, some aren’t. But, which is the best app. According to me, the best app to share the screen from your device to your PC screen is MOBIZEN. There are many other apps also like Airdroid, teamviewer, to mirror your android mobile screen to PC screen but I recommend this.

Mobizen provides more features than other competitors for free. You can add upto 6 devices using one ID for free. It has more features than you think. You can even record the screen of device. If you are a YouTuber, then it would help you a lot. You will be able to easily record videos and take screenshots within seconds.

So, visit Play store and download Mobizen to mirror you mobile screen on your PC. If you want some other alternaties, then search for Airdroid and Teamviewer. These are the best replacements. Hope you enjoyed this article.
bro...is there a way to use PC speaker to watch videos??
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen by ewizard1: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
mikool007:
Does it need Internet connection
Great question.
it does. I have tried so many of those programs including the Mobizen.
Imagine using my precious data to sync between PC and Smartphone.
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen by alaricsaltzman: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2015
ewizard1:

Great question.

it does. I have tried so many of those programs including the Mobizen.

Imagine using my precious data to sync between PC and Smartphone.
nope...It doesn't. The only thing it uses internet for is to log in your mail. Once you have successfully logged in, you can switch of your internet. Thank me later wink
Re: How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen by henri2398: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
There are few apps that are available in Play Store that will help you to mirror and record android screen to PC. The top screen recorder apps are:

• Shou
• SCR Screen Recorder Free
• Screen Video Recorder App
• Rec
• iLos

Beside above mentioned APK apps there is Android Screen Recorder software for Windows that will help you to mirror and record Android screen to PC.

The above information is brought to from: No. #1 Rated Software To Mirror and Record Android Screen On PC!

(1) (Reply)

Warning !!! These Fonts Would Brick Your Phone / What Is The Best Phone To Buy With 25k / Android Secret Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.