Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. (5045 Views)

She Deserves To Know But I Have Sinned Against Her / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

I met Kunle way back on campus. We were both active in Campus fellowship as workers. We became friends and started dating about 2 months later. He was a firm believer and a prayer warrior, that was what I found attractive about him. More so, he was tall, dark and handsome, he had a baritone voice too.

We prayed together and the bible was our yardstick. Kunle rose to become assistant pastor and I was very proud of him. He was admired by many ladies in our fellowship but he maintained his faithfulness to me and I trusted him for that.

Our love waxed stronger and after our academic program, we went for the Youth Service program. Kunle’s uncle, with his connection, made it possible for us to do our youth service in the same state, Oyo state. And after spending weeks at the camp, we then decided to rent a room together. A decision that made us more deeply intimately.

I remember Kunle’s opinion about it, as he said. “Simi, this could be a very good chance to understand ourselves better, tolerate each other better and understand how our strengths and weaknesses can compliment each other.”
Although I had always longed for him to touch me many times, I knew in my heart that living together would lead to that. I lost my virginity way back after WAEC exams, when I was a teenager. I was sexually active back then before I gave my life to Christ. Since then I had abstained from sex and kept my life upright in the way of the Lord. Meeting Kunle much later helped me more, he was a virgin and a steadfast christian.

Our first night together was remarkable, we spent half of the whole night praying and singing worship songs. That trend continued but later diminished as the weeks passed. One evening, after I had made dinner, I decided to take my bath. I forgot to bolt the door and I had taken off my dress. I stood before the mirror admiring myself and next thing Kunle entered the room and for the very first time he saw me naked.

He was shocked, he closed his eyes and said. “Oh My God, please I am sorry Simi. I honestly didn’t know.” As he dashed outside.
I felt so sorry for him, but I didn’t mind, I didn’t see it as an intrusion in anyway. He later came in that night, feeling so down, he didn’t even eat his meal. I had to beg him that it was okay, before he got himself together again. But from that night on, we didn’t pray together at night anymore.

The following week, I felt I needed to make him feel more comfortable with me. So I decided to wear revealing night wears. I didn’t know that would result to something negative later on. We became like 2 strangers living together in a room. So I went to him one day and said. “Kunle, I have noticed a rift between us and I feel very disturbed about it.”
He then said. “Simi, I don’t think it’s a good idea us staying together, ever since I saw you naked I have been battling with the spirit of lust every other day.”
I then said. “Are you telling me that, when we marry you won’t be able to see me naked? Come on Kunle, you need to snap out of this.”
Kunle said. “I am sorry, I am not just comfortable with this…”
I was so angry, I was beginning to doubt his manliness. I feared he even might be gay. So I said to him. “Are you trying to tell me that you are not man enough to handle me?”
He looked at me deeply. I could tell from his eyes that he was hurt, he just looked on and remained speechless. Then he left the room.
I have never seen him like that before and I was already getting fed up.

Some hours later that night, Kunle came in and I was already in bed. He then went to the bathroom and came out some minutes later and he laid beside me on the bed. I wanted to say something but I felt it was better I kept my silence. Next thing, I felt his hand on my waist, I couldn’t believe it, it felt deliberate. It became very interesting, I then decided to tilt towards him and his touch on my waist later became a grip. I was enjoying it and I wanted him to discover his other side .

I then held his hand and I placed it on my breast, he grabbed it softly, caressing it and after some few strokes he relented and drew back. I felt a bit embarrassed and I was obliged to talk to him. Then I said. “Kunle it’s okay, I am all yours, my body, my heart and my soul.”
He then moved towards me and I did likewise and that was how we kissed. It was our first kiss, as our lips touched I was full of anticipation, only to be disappointed. Kunle wasn’t really a good kisser, I had kissed a couple of guys in the past so I knew a good kisser when I met one.

The following morning, Kunle said to me. “Simi, I am sorry about what happened last night. I just realized that if we continue to stay here the Devil will lead us astray. I will move to Bankole’s place just a street away. Please understand, I love you and I don’t want us to go against God’s plan for us.”
I felt so bad hearing that. I couldn’t object because I knew he had already made up his mind, so I said to him. “It’s okay Kunle. There’s no problem I understand.”

It wasn’t easy for me, I had already built a lot of passion and urges in my head. Kunle moved his things and went to Bankole’s place. I felt so alone and rejected, we only communicated on phone and we didn’t see for a week............

To Continue Please Click here http://www.browngarri.com/love-story-father-forgive-me-for-i-have-sinned/
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Tell me ur sins mudafvcker!

1 Like

Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
you be father? tongue

1 Like

Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2015
mcheew
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
shocked one ban rolling up
Cnt blive dis
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Paschal001: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Better gist
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2015
kiss
softapples:
mcheew
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Cutehector(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2015
riddler4real:
you be father? tongue
lol yeah ... Nw spill dem out befor I blow ur heads off grin
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2015
LadyBoss1:

shocked one ban rolling up
Cnt blive dis
am just kiddn nau
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Na lie cry he abused me embarassed
Cutehector:
am just kiddn nau
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Cutehector(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2015
riddler4real:
Na lie cry he abused me embarassed
who abused u? Young man u want ur sins to be forgivn or nad? Yh I thought so... Nw begin to spill dem out

1 Like

Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Lol!! Who are you calling young man, you this Nairalander.
Cutehector:
who abused u? Young man u want ur sins to be forgivn or nad? Yh I thought so... Nw begin to spill dem out
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
If you so eager to know the sins. click on the link as stated above wink
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2015
I will click on that link if u paste the resyt of it here.
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2015
You missing over 40 mind blowing love stories babe....
ahsekeena:
I will click on that link if u paste the resyt of it here.
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2015
riddler4real:
You missing over 40 mind blowing love stories babe....

Ok ok...I've read it. Cool blog tho.
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
thanx dear u d sweetest kiss
ahsekeena:

Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
good evening
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
beautiful evening
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
great night
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
good night
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2015
beautiful morning to you all smiley
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

I clicked on brown garri blog one time and since then mehn am hooked they have awesome write-ups. I read it everyday.

@op I wish there was a way to make this more popular, good work should be rewarded.
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by 400billionman: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Okay..
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2015
pcguru1:

I clicked on brown garri blog one time and since then mehn am hooked they have awesome write-ups. I read it everyday.

@op I wish there was a way to make this more popular, good work should be rewarded.

Yea...read covenant with a mermaid and it was cool. But I have to say there's room for improvement. If the op is the writer of those stories, he needs to improve.
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Yea...read covenant with a mermaid and it was cool. But I have to say there's room for improvement. If the op is the writer of those stories, he needs to improve.
For real. Am not a literature person so I might not have foresight on story plot like you. But the ending of that mermaid story felt like one accepting bondage.
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
pcguru1:

For real. Am not a literature person so I might not have foresight on story plot like you. But the ending of that mermaid story felt like one accepting bondage.

Yea. I didn't even finish it. Said to be continued.
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Yea. I didn't even finish it. Said to be continued.

Then maybe its a different one
Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thanx bro, I really appreciate you
pcguru1:

Re: Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned. by riddler4real(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
good night

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day / My I.t Sexcapades / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.