Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis (39329 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hi All,

Sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long,.

Glory be too God the build is standing tall and we are about adding flesh and sinews to the carcass.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
more pics

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
setting of plastering gauge

Window fab in progress on site

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by kopell: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Aventures:
setting of plastering gauge

Window fab in progress on site
@Aventures these pictures too small now haba.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2016
large pics

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by esoorita: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Aventures:
large pics

In all honesty, there are only three builders on Nairaland. In alphabetical order, They are (1) Aventures (2) Segcymoor (3) Spyder. These are builders that has set the pace for others to follow. No controversies, no dirty games, no sharp practises in their dealings with clients. Gentlemen, keep up the good work! Aventures, you have done extremely well with this project so far.

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
esoorita:

In all honesty, there are only three builders on Nairaland. In alphabetical order, They are (1) Aventures (2) Segcymoor (3) Spyder. These are builders that has set the pace for others to follow. No controversies, no dirty games, no sharp practises in their dealings with clients. Gentlemen, keep up the good work! Aventures, you have done extremely well with this project so far.
Thank you sir
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Enterpreneur: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello All!

We Glorify God for giving us the grace to get to this stage of the building without any issues. There has been no loss of life nor injury recorded here! All Glory, honour and adoration be unto the King of Kings and Lord of lords! Jehovah Jireh. This building is an assignment for which purpose is to glorify God alone!!!

We are already in the finishing stages of the build, we hope and believe that the building will be completed soon.
I have been a very quiet observer of property blogs here on Nairaland, I have followed major building treads including that of spyder880 and my amiable Segcymoor( A man of absolute maturity). I will talk more later on the respect I have for Segcymoor!

A Yoruba proverb says 'Agba o ki n wa loja, ki ori Omo tuntun wo! This translate to mean that: The head of a new born baby will not be twisted if there's an elder in the market!
That elder is Hajj Mufutau and am that new born baby. I sought his wisdom and advice before commencing on this project and am happy to say openly that am glad I followed his advice! Thank you sir, may you live long to enjoy the fruit of your labour!!!

I have come on here to review my relationship and the contract work on this building as delivered by Aventures (Structural Engineer Adeniyi Osilagun) and let everyone know the personality and work ethics of this gentleman of God!

More to come soon...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Enterpreneur:
Hello All!

We Glorify God for giving us the grace to get to this stage of the building without any issues. There has been no loss of life nor injury recorded here! All Glory, honour and adoration be unto the King of Kings and Lord of lords! Jehovah Jireh. This building is an assignment for which purpose is to glorify God alone!!!

We are already in the finishing stages of the build, we hope and believe that the building will be completed soon.
I have been a very quiet observer of property blogs here on Nairaland, I have followed major building treads including that of spyder880 and my amiable Segcymoor( A man of absolute maturity). I will talk more later on the respect I have for Segcymoor!

A Yoruba proverb says 'Agba o ki n wa loja, ki ori Omo tuntun wo! This translate to mean that: The head of a new born baby will not be twisted if there's an elder in the market!
That elder is Hajj Mufutau and am that new born baby. I sought his wisdom and advice before commencing on this project and am happy to say openly that am glad I followed his advice! Thank you sir, may you live long to enjoy the fruit of your labour!!!

I have come on here to review my relationship and the contract work on this building as delivered by Aventures (Structural Engineer Adeniyi Osilagun) and let everyone know the personality and work ethics of this gentleman of God!

More to come soon...

Nice one Baba! Aventures keep it up.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by 4nobody4every1: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nice
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by EndiaSami: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Enterpreneur:
Hello All!

More to come soon...
smiley. More blessings to come.

Aventures!! Respect sir
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Thanks to you all. Really appreciate our amiable client for his comment.

We need the services of professional steel stanchions fabricator. pls post ur past job. i ll post the design on here shortly

Supplier of burnt brick external wall tiles. pls post sample here and ur rate
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Ijeoma660(f): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
esoorita:

What of Brabus?

@3strike, mufutau55, lastpage, maverick, happykay, NL1960, OneTimeOnly, brag3,
Excuzeme, FastShipping, spyder880, EgunMogaji, mrmcjay, PeoplesArmy, gabbytabby
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ijeoma660:

What of Brabus?

Madam want to light another fire for this thread?

back to my yoga mat....I no dey o

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Enterpreneur:
Hello All!

More to come soon...

Thank you very much my brother, for the honor.
We are glad that Aventures did not disappoint. And Yes, Segcymoor is always on the helping side...
God bless us all.. Thanks again.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ijeoma660:

What of Brabus?

I beg, not again in this nice thread o. Madam, the one wey you start, you never finish am o.
Oga Brabus is still my good friend o.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
I plead the 5th amendment................

Ijeoma660:

What of Brabus?

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Madam Ijeoma,

Go thru this thread yourself and tell us if you see anything wrong...

https://www.nairaland.com/2089904/desmond-flats-ogombo-nexthome/10#44467739
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by NL1960: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Ijeoma660:

What of Brabus?

Iam presently on vacation at the North Pole. I will return from there at the end of summer.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2016
NL1960:

Iam presently on vacation at the North Pole. I will return from there at the end of summer.

My Oga is hiding... abi nah hibernating with the bears. I am left alone to handle the SH1T.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Fhemmmy: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2016
Lovely....
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please click on this link and hear for yourself....Speaking of Robbing Peter to pay paul...

Guys Be warned...Dont enter one chance o.......Be careful of Brabus Nexthome. He comes online to Act as someone who knows it all. But since he is more interested in things that happens in the background....Explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brabus(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Envy is an emotion we are all bound to feel at some point, and it can be a negative influence on your mind. The sooner you tackle it, the better your life will be.

@ Complainant above,

Can you in articulate manner list all your allegations against Brabus? I'm here to address all if the other thread opened for such can't serve your need.

Just give your allegations in bullet point. I believe you're talking fraud. Let's hear your complaints. How you were defrauded? And we will respond to your allegations.

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the link shared online. The issue which happened in 2012 has been laid to permanent rest. Find the link to the rest of the story attached.

https://www.nairaland.com/687022/building-luxury-block-flats-day-to-day/55#16407843

https://www.nairaland.com/1793643/nexthome-project-gallery/2#38391704

Is this a reprisal to the email attached concerning your project?

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by back2sender: 5:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Ijeoma660:

What of Brabus?

Brabus is a fraudster.
Well done aventure for a good job as testified by your client

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by rotecch77(m): 6:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Aventure Baba, I salute o o
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Enterpreneur: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Hello All,

Engineer Niyi Osilagun is a professional that understands when he is wrong and apologies for mistakes! But before I reveal more of his personality and work ethics, please permit me to talk more about Segcymoor!

Here goes:

During my research for an honest builder that doesn't come with the 'fraud' baggage and for someone that can deliver what was planned accurately and timely, I came across Segcymoor (Segun Tony Omotayo) in the year 2013! I went through all of the pages in his build threads here on Nairaland. I studied his comments and how he gives honest replies along with his attitude towards criticisms. I was very patient to read, analyse various comments and was able to decipher his goodwill without speaking to him. I had made up my mind that he's the one to build for me! Then I called him!

Kindly note that my initial discussion with Segcymoor was on a different property. Apparently, a raft foundation has been completed by another builder (not on Nairaland) but wasn't happy with the relationship between us. Hence I had to seek for someone that knows what they are doing!

Trust me, good relationship is key, especially in business!!!

Please permit me to say that I had made contact with a very 'popular' builder here on Nairaland on how he can help complete the build, we had hours of chats and text messages across 6 months. However, I wasn't satisfied with the build quote that the builder gave me, hence I had to forward it to Segcymoor in order for him to appraise it; he did. He advised that I should give it to someone else (Quantity Surveyor) as he doesn't want to be biased because he is also a builder and seeking for more building contracts - this guy is just a honest man (I asked if he was a Nigerian).

Anyways, I put my build on hold as I was advised by my very wonderful 'omo-onile' not to continue with the build until the area is more accessible. I thought as much, hence I had to look for a more accessible land! This led me to start searching for a new land to buy. Segcymoor was with me all day for 8 days in 2014 while searching for Land. We went out every morning and won't finish our land hunting until late in the evening. He became a good friend even to the extent that we dined together at a family friend's house in Ajah. We were at the restaurants cooling off together almost daily.

If you are reading this Segcy, you will recollect the 'land agent' that put his pregnant wife and children in a rickety car and won't lead us to the land he's advertising unless we top up his fuel tank. I had to top up his fuel tank as I had pity on his young family.
In the process of searching for suitable land, we were almost defrauded by another land agent, if not for Segun's insistence on seeing documents and doing due diligence before purchasing the land. I was also at Segcy's Spar building almost everyday, he wasn't afraid to take you to his build for you to see for yourself and query his every move. He even showed me the Spar building's contract. The man is very honest! He also introduced his other client, the medical doctor that got his Ondo building done by EghosaJonny! I spoke to him and gave a honest reference about Segcy.

We eventually got the land Aventures is building on at the moment! All papers intact! Then I asked Segun to inspire me on what is best to build seeing that we intend to build something different from the everyday norm! He sent me a few designs that didn't align with my dream. Hence, I sought after the services of an independent architect who came up with something a little close to what I wanted.

Now, something that amazed me about Segcy, was the fact that he came along to a meeting with myself and the architect in Victoria Island 30 minutes after his wife gave birth in Ikorodu! I told him he shouldn't have come along to the meeting but he replied with 'The new baby will eat as well! Talk of an astute professional that considers service delivery top priority!

We went ahead to do the Architectural Drawings, Soil Test, Mechanical, electrical and structural drawings before commencing on this project. Segcy was about to start building but a minor contractual amount disagreement that wasn't managed properly ended the dream of Segcy progressing with this build and I must say I regret the breakdown in communication then.

Good relationship and effectual communication are key in business!

There are more comments from me regarding Segcymoor...please stay tuned!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wow! I love a honest review like the one above... I am surely following.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
mufutau55:
Hajji M.
seconded
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by write2obi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Chief you too like better thing grin
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
work progress pics

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by michtob(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

thirded. following seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? / 10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.