Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? (2334 Views)

Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. / Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole / Is It True That Rev Hassan Kukah Is Not Protecting Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by onomeasike: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2015
If anyone told me that a day will come when Rev. Kukah will be recruited for the dirty job of whittling down the fight against corruption ,I would never have believed it. shocked
This is a man that is perpetually in government serving in one committee after the other and when a new government got voted by Nigerians to fight corruption, Rev Kukah suddenly lost his interest in supporting anti corruption. What could have made Kukah insinuate that President Buhari "should allow bygone be bygone" when a probe of corruption of past government has started?
Why has Kukah never spoken against the role of people like Pastor Oritsejafor whose private jet was used to ferry million of dollars outside Nigeria yet no probe was recommended or done till date?
Why will kukah not even provide uncoditional support for the president instead of justifying that Jonathan's irresponsible leadership is a possibly a human error instead of corruption activities?
Where does he expect Buhari to get money to run his government policies when the money has been stolen by Kukah's friends?
I have a feeling that kukah was deliberately recruited by GEJ or his agents and it suits Kukah because he ,Kukah,may not be clean

3 Likes

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Paschal001: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2015
OK... When all your questions have been answered, then I would comment.

But wait.. Na who be Kukah?

1 Like

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by rifasenate11(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2015
In your own analysis. I ve since know not ro trust anyone in government.
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Uncleodi(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Ok

I give up
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Paschal001: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Uncleodi:
Ok

I give up

Give up wetin?
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Abugab(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2015
It baffles me how Kukah has suddenly soft pedaled on the war against corruption knowing his vocal nature against it in the past.
So we should just let about $50 billion of corruptly stolen monies go like that? Report has it that with this amount those corrupt guys will actually be the 11th richest country in Africa if they were a country.
I beg make Father Kukah & Co cool down and let PMB do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by OAMMB(f): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2015
i was diappointed when i watched him channels online when he was saying let bygone be bygone...

2 Likes

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by merry02(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2015
The moment u re not for buhari,u re not progressive..hypocrisy is when u praise father Mbaka for supporting buhari and critize bishop kukah for advising buhari.....Kontinu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by doctokwus: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2015
It just shows u the kind of people that populate our public space and the harm that fisherman did to all institutions including the once sacred religious ones.
For 3 days Kukah has been moving from villa,to speaker,now to channels spreading the same ignoble message,that GEJ should be forgiven for the heist he committed.
Who does that if not an equally corrupt bunch.
Just look at d composition of that peace committee:Abdulsalam,Oritsejefor,2 corrupt souls.
Yet,as brilliant as kukah is assumed to be,he doesn't know he is being used by these 2men to cover their own skin,using GEJ and a so called peace accord as a cover.
The greatest mistake PMB would make and d greatest dent on his well earned,universally acclaimed reputation is for him to softpedal on bringing those criminals that stole us blind,to book.
Kukah and his ilks are only trying to save their own skin because.There can never be peace without justice.

3 Likes

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by dammylohlah: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2015
I am tired of going to church again because all the pastor are corrupt. I am so disapointed in this man argument a man of God for that matter
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Beremx(f): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2015
Fr. Mather Hassan Kukah is one man of God i have showered respect for right from when he used to celebrate Mass at Holy Family Catholic Church in Festac Town years back. That was way back before he was well known.
His comments today on corruption is absolutely disgusting and disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2015
What is kukah. Oh you mean 'gas cooker? Na wetn u for talk na. Awon mofos thinking their opinion matter in d scheme of things. Iranu.

#babastartprobingjonadaft
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by 7lives: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Abugab:
It baffles me how Kukah has suddenly soft pedaled on the war against corruption knowing his vocal nature against it in the past.
So we should just let about $50 billion of corruptly stolen monies go like that? Report has it that with this amount those corrupt guys will actually be the 11th richest country in Africa if they were a country.
I beg make Father Kukah & Co cool down and let PMB do the needful

Yes now, so that we can make heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how can we call ourselves christian when we double speak like this, father Mathew Hassan Kukah God is watching you in 3D.
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by oduastates: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Kukah who once referred to the Nigerian diaspora as being arrogant. He said that they think they know more than those at home .
In fact, they are not only better equipped and more productive , they are more educated , switched on and civic conscious. Their work ethic is also better.
Mullah and the likes comes from a culture of those who believe that the law and constitution is a white man thing and thus , can be disregarded. Everything should be solved by a village council.
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hypocrisy is when you leave those already investigated and indicted for $16billion energy scam to go after shadows
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Splashme: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
OP sounds like a child.

Fr Kukah understands the current deceit and propanda going on in the name of fighting corruption much more than your little brain can contain.

Perhaps, your type simply lift propaganda write-ups from pages of PUNCH, Nations etc without applying your brains to do any analysis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hypocrisy is when you leave those already investigated and indicted for $16billion energy scam to go after shadows

idiosyncrasy is when u think a person allegedly indicted and convicted was not served any form of punishment.

1 Like

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
shachris:

idiosyncrasy is when u think a person allegedly indicted and convicted was not served any form of punishment.

what punishment was served on OBJ for stealing $16billion? Perhaps you know something the rest of the country are not aware of
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

what punishment was served on OBJ for stealing $16billion? Perhaps you know something the rest of the country are not aware of

was obasanjo convicted of stealing 16$ billion? maybe u know something the rest of us dont
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
shachris:

was obasanjo convicted of stealing 16$ billion? maybe u know something the rest of us dont
Obasanjo was indicted by the Ndudi Elumelu panel who probed the scam.BTW Has GEJ been convicted or even indicted in any scam
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Obasanjo was indicted by the Ndudi Elumelu panel who probed the scam.BTW Has GEJ been convicted or even indicted in any scam

go back and read that Tony elumelu report, come back here and stop playing stuupid.

3 Likes

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
shachris:

go back and read that Tony elumelu report, come back here and stop playing stuupid.
I have read it severally, I don't need you to tell me about it. What about the $ 182 million Halliburton scam where OBJ alongside Atiku were indicted by the Americans
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Splashme:
OP sounds like a child.

Fr Kukah understands the current deceit and propanda going on in the name of fighting corruption much more than your little brain can contain.

Perhaps, your type simply lift propaganda write-ups from pages of PUNCH, Nations etc without applying your brains to do any analysis
So corrupt people should be left without trial? Never! Asegbe kan ko si. There will probe panels, and anybody found guilty will be punished accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

You be mumu. If Obasanjo was indicted by the Ndudi Elumelu Panel, was it not the Yar'Adua/Jonathan government that was supposed to take punitive measures against Obasanjo? What did Jonathan do in the fight against corruption when he was the President?

3 Likes

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

So corrupt people should be left without trial? Never! Asegbe kan ko si. There will probe panels, and anybody found guilty will be punished accordingly.
Empty noise maker.That was the way you were ranting that Saraki would be removed
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Demdem(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Am suspecting that this Kukah of a guy received a tangible part of this bribe money that was channeled through the bling bling pastors office. Nothing else explains his eediotic stance.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-bribed-pastors-with-n7bn-not-n6bn-cleric/

2 Likes

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Goke7: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
I feel so sorry for kukah, he is afraid of the implication of the CAN president being indicted for corruption, he's just using Jonathan concession of electoral defeat as an excuse. Am sorry father kukah you should have warned or caution ayo earlier.

I agree with someone's opinion that clerics should stay clear of the political scene.

1 Like

Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Demdem(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Goke7:
I feel so sorry for kukah, he is afraid of the implication of the CAN president being indicted for corruption, he's just using Jonathan concession of electoral defeat as an excuse. Am sorry father kukah you should have warned or caution ayo earlier.

I agree with someone's opinion that clerics should stay clear of the political scene.

But the last time i checked, Kukah is a Rev father and Catholics withdrew their membership from CAN simply because Ayo was fraudulent in his leadership style of the organisation. am not aware of their return yet.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/116774-why-we-pulled-out-of-can-catholic-bishops.html

Kukah shouldnt have any business with CAN or is it that him and the bling bling fraud do have an unholy alliance that the catholic authorities dont know about? I call for Kukah's probe.
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Dosinspector(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Once you do not support Buhari,U re a wailing wailer,arrongant,corrupt, Bad person,etc I don't kw if the SAI BABA "chanters" were jazzed or something,4 dem everybody must speak Good about BUHARI no matter what he does
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by NCP: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
that is the Power of 7 Billion Naria to CAN for Pre-Election Support.

onomeasike:
If anyone told me that a day will come when Rev. Kukah will be recruited for the dirty job of whittling down the fight against corruption ,I would never have believed it. shocked
This is a man that is perpetually in government serving in one committee after the other and when a new government got voted by Nigerians to fight corruption, Rev Kukah suddenly lost his interest in supporting anti corruption. What could have made Kukah insinuate that President Buhari "should allow bygone be bygone" when a probe of corruption of past government has started?
Why has Kukah never spoken against the role of people like Pastor Oritsejafor whose private jet was used to ferry million of dollars outside Nigeria yet no probe was recommended or done till date?
Why will kukah not even provide uncoditional support for the president instead of justifying that Jonathan's irresponsible leadership is a possibly a human error instead of corruption activities?
Where does he expect Buhari to get money to run his government policies when the money has been stolen by Kukah's friends?
I have a feeling that kukah was deliberately recruited by GEJ or his agents and it suits Kukah because he ,Kukah,may not be clean
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You be mumu. If Obasanjo was indicted by the Ndudi Elumelu Panel, was it not the Yar'Adua/Jonathan government that was supposed to take punitive measures against Obasanjo? What did Jonathan do in the fight against corruption when he was the President?
So why is Buhari trying to probe Diezani and others when it was GEJ that was supposed to probe them?
Re: Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? by Ghandi12: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
onomeasike:

doctokwus:
...Yet,as brilliant as kukah is assumed to be,he doesn't know he is being used by these 2men to cover their own skin,using GEJ and a so called peace accord as a cover.
The greatest mistake PMB would make and d greatest dent on his well earned,universally acclaimed reputation is for him to softpedal on bringing those criminals that stole us blind,to book.[b][/b]
Kukah and his ilks are only trying to save their own skin because.There can never be peace without justice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Of Naira Under Buhari- A Pictorial Analysis / If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen / 6 Infrastructurally Most Backward States In Nigeria/geopolitical Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.