Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Guys, Keep Your Beards Soft - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys, Keep Your Beards Soft (1589 Views)

6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Stop Hair Breakage And Grow Your Beards With This Hair Combo. / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Keep Your Beards Soft by misayada: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Coarse and unkempt beards are not cool. You don't want to turn people off with the way your beards feel, it itches.

1. Wash
2. Moisturize
3. Oil

Check out details and where you can get products on my blog:

allavosiyatalk..com
Re: Guys, Keep Your Beards Soft by ayogabriel(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys, Keep Your Beards Soft by misayada: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
So there are all the memes about why the bearded man is classy and so on but biko not all beards are the same, we need to emphasize that these beards have to be soft and well groomed.

For the purpose of this post, I will put the emphasis on SOFT. All that itchy and coarse feel on our faces when we hug you is not cool. #Beard gang seem to be here to stay and since we have to hug our guys who happen to be friends, brothers and even 'Mr bae' this post is mainly to appeal to them to help us ladies and keep 'em soft (we are afraid of break outs, any small thing triggers it)

A well groomed man will never get out of style, I think if you have to keep those beards you should take good care of them properly. There are lots of guys out there that have given tips on keeping them soft including our very own Noble Igwe, check them out. I will just make this short list cos I don't know much about them, I just think the coarse beards are not nice.

1. Wash them
Your regular body soap will do too. Wash with warm water and when you do this the other products you use will work better as your pores become open to them.

2. Moisturize
Go in search of nice products. There are beard conditioners, moisturizers and oils. Use the conditioners after washing and rinse off. After this, rub in beard oil (you can also use coconut oil or baby oil) and comb the hair.

3. Night cap
Before you sleep, apply a beard balm and like I have read it prevents split ends and the knots.

You are keeping the beards, don't complain about all the fuss and care you have to make just ensure its soft and not unkempt.

I am sure there are products if you search for them, check this one for a good beard oil (http://www.niwibi.com/product/?id=444174213) or yea there is the Beard Gang 9ja platform for all things beard I just found out (http://www.beardgang.com.ng/collections/all) or contact Avosiya.
Re: Guys, Keep Your Beards Soft by Hairflakes: 9:18pm On May 11, 2017
Cut through the chase and grow yourself some Nice beard! Empower yourself in just one (1) step. Grow Beard with Follicle. Follow FollicleBeard on Instagram. Check out their AD cool cool. Heard product costs just N1900!

Re: Guys, Keep Your Beards Soft by moustaphah(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2017
@hotflakes, what type of beard products?
Re: Guys, Keep Your Beards Soft by omiaruk: 11:27am On May 17, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Btw Diz Two Boiz Which Get Swag Pass Oda / Online Handcrafted Silver Jewellery / We Mk Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.