Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Entrepreneurs Made Or Born? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurs Made Or Born? (551 Views)

5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors / Here Are 6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Have In Common / A Platform For Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs Made Or Born? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
This question keeps ringing in my head...........and a quote from a friend makes it more difficult.

A quote from a friend: In his words
In time past, i have always argued that if i am handed just N1 Million, i will invest and become rich to the likes of Dangote, Otedola, A. A Rano, Wale Tinubu, Bello Osaghie, Pascal Dozie, Mike Adenuga but to mention a few. Today, am in that spot (have the necessary resources) which i have always dreamt to be in other to rise to the height of Dangote etc. and have found out its not easy brainstorming or finding that right idea or been a successful entrepreneur.

He now has the resources, only to discover is not about resources for him.

Another friend said:
if not for the kind of job I got after School and the books I have read and still reading, nothing will have made me think of being an entrepreneur.

With this i dont want to believe being an entrepreneur is to be born one...........
Because i believe who you are, where you are is a function of what you have done with your life.

Some views says everybody is an entrepreneur, some said successful entrepreneur are just lucky, some even said you must be naturally talented to be an entrepreneur, while some said you must work hard and crave for success to be a successful entrepreneur.

My take:
entrepreneurs are made not born.............and yes its a hard call

Source:http://tradot.com/blog/post?BusinessandHotDeals_Entrepreneurs-Made-or-Born-1dda
Re: Entrepreneurs Made Or Born? by chachanga: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Given all the right variables entrepreneurs are most times made, not born!

Accounts for why majority of New Millionaires on d block aint running around with "Dad's Money" or leverage.

Sometimes, it could be one, more than all the other members of the mix, that sparks off the initiative and spurrs on the doggedness in you till success is attained!

Repping #TeamMAdeMen till I go!!!

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurs Made Or Born? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
most people will say you must be born one.

(1) (Reply)

Information Marketers, How Do You Promote Your Ebooks Online? / Let Us Handle Your Transportation / The One Thing To Learn From Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.