Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone (39260 Views)

Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB/32GB For Sale At 55K / Best Way To Start Your Day, A Very Affordable Phone For Sale!!! / Can Someone Please Recommend A Good N18000 Android Phone For Me With These Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Teedeechian(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
oganology33:

wat do u guys really mean. flipkart, an online sales company has d Redmi note 2 4 abt 9,999 Rs.
This is where i will support that price op stated,all the site i saw wrote 9,999 rs which is the same price as lenovo k3 note which sells for 40k here,converting 9,999RS to dollars is $155,so plus shipping cost and op's gain the price boiled down to 40k,xiAomI really got the attention they wanted from us and away from samsung's note 5,the only pple who can get it cheap are those staying in china,who wont need shipping cost.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
I have seen a means on how to get this phone for just 125 USD.

No shipping cost, no tax. Just 125 USD.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by ThisMeansWAR: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Youngzedd:
I have seen a means on how to get this phone for just 125 USD.

No shipping cost, no tax. Just 125 USD.
keep us updated ..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2015
oganology33:

wat do u guys really mean. flipkart, an online sales company has d Redmi note 2 4 abt 9,999 Rs.
They can source for the phone from China and sell in India,just like Nigerian sellers,that's quite different from it being released officially by Xiaomi..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Teedeechian:

I will be expecting yr review but then i saw it on a website that the $125 can only work in china,are u saying there is no 4g in china.
The 125 dollars version only support the 2G networks in Nigeria,it does not support Nigeria's a WCDMA/3G network..only the FDD costlier variants supports that..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
keep us updated ..

Pack your things, go live in China.

That's what I found out. grin

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Youngzedd(m): 6:35am On Aug 17, 2015
People won't hear until they buy something using only 2G network because they want cheap high end device.

Read and ask questions.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by john1035: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Teedeechian:

I will be expecting yr review but then i saw it on a website that the $125 can only work in china,are u saying there is no 4g in china.
China uses TDD-LTE, while most countries use FDD-LTE
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2015
KuliMart:

Well said. Although you excluded shipping cost.
We have seen now that it's only the Chinese variant that supports SD card. So I still think the 32GB version is what we'd appreciate more. And what is the latest gist I'm hearing about the phone supporting only 2G connectivity in Nigeria? Hope that is not true.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
donhils:

We have seen now that it's only the Chinese variant that supports SD card. So I still think the 32GB version is what we'd appreciate more. And what is the latest gist I'm hearing about the phone supporting only 2G connectivity in Nigeria? Hope that is not true.

The first version and cheapest among the three is for Chinese market, while the other two is for both Chinese and international.

It maybe true, also may not be true. The first and cheapest version we do not sell.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
[size=15pt]Update: 17/08/2015

The final price of this device will be made known within some couple of days to come.

Thank you.
[/size]
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teedeechian:

This is where i will support that price op stated,all the site i saw wrote 9,999 rs which is the same price as lenovo k3 note which sells for 40k here,converting 9,999RS to dollars is $155,so plus shipping cost and op's gain the price boiled down to 40k,xiAomI really got the attention they wanted from us and away from samsung's note 5,the only pple who can get it cheap are those staying in china,who wont need shipping cost.
I forgot 2 mention dat dis price is 4 Redmi Note 2 prime(32gb) wich OP sells for abt. 45k. anything more than 40k 4 32gb I'll pass. and ma next bus stop shld b lenovo k3 or Meizu m2 note.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
800,000 Redmi Note 2’s sold in 12 hours, says Xiaomi
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donbenie(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
KuliMart:
800,000 Redmi Note 2’s sold in 12 hours, says Xiaomi
Please make effort to have the phone accessories available as this will influence some of us in getting the phone,am very interested in buying one if I can also get the accessories too..price is not an issue with me..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
donbenie:
Please make effort to have the phone accessories available as this will influence some of us in getting the phone,am very interested in buying one if I can also get the accessories too..price is not an issue with me..

We will do our best to get the accessories.

By default all the phones we sell comes with tempered glass and a case.

We will do our best.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by akwunmi(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
KuliMart:

We will do our best to get the accessories.

By default all the phones we sell comes with tempered glass and a case.

We will do our best.
PLS d0....esply abt d pricing issue.tnx
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
oganology33:

I forgot 2 mention dat dis price is 4 Redmi Note 2 prime(32gb) wich OP sells for abt. 45k. anything more than 40k 4 32gb I'll pass. and ma next bus stop shld b lenovo k3 or Meizu m2 note.
I'm with you on that. How much is Lenovo K3?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
donhils:

Here >> www.kulimart.com/lenovo-k3
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
KuliMart:

Here >> www.kulimart.com/lenovo-k3
2500 for delivery is expensive abeg. How long does it take you guys to deliver? Plus how do I make payments? I only saw bank wire on your website, is that the only option?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by dubejames(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
KuliMart:
[size=15pt]Update: 17/08/2015
The final price of this device will be made known within some couple of days to come.
Thank you.
[/size]

37 or 38k would be better...before we factor in the transportation expenses..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by JayJustus(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
sats:
xiaomi the iphone killer, welcome

when are you coming to Africa?
pls come and show samsung and iphone how to make affordable phones

I was also thinking the same thing...cos this phone is only here in south east Asia and China...hopefully it comes to Nigeria soon and displaces those stoooooooopid injoo or infinix or warreva their names are...currently using the old Xiaomi redmi 1s and tho I tweak the phone every now and then it's still blazing as fast as lightening...using miui6...thinking of bringing some when I go back home in December...would be glad to garner buyers by then...
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by KuliMart: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Breaking: Xiaomi has no plans to launch the Redmi Note 2 in India

It would be unfair to say that the new Redmi Note 2 is as much a revolution (on paper) as the first generation Xiaomi Hongmi. However, it seems like ‘Xiaomi’s second home’ won’t be getting the phone… at least not anytime soon.

There’s a school of thought that this is because of the Ericsson patents that have troubled the MediaTek-Xiaomi duo in India.

Xiaomi just completed one year in India, and risking its image is something the company can ill-afford, even if that means not bring a phone that’s supposedly going to be a hot seller.

“We are continuously evaluating new products that can be launched in India. But, as of now we do not have plans to launch Redmi Note 2 in India”

Speaking to BGR India, a Xiaomi spokesperson revealed “We are continuously evaluating new products that can be launched in India. But, as of now we do not have plans to launch Redmi Note 2 in India.”

This also puts to rest the speculations that we had of Xiaomi pulling off a surprise Redmi Note 2 launch at the August 19th event scheduled for the international MIUI 7 launch.

If you’re in India, you’ll probably have to wait a while to get your hands on the Redmi Note 2. Or you could import from a Chinese reseller, but that would involve a markup of about ~30% that you’ll have to suffer.

Source: Gizchina
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
donhils:
Itz abt 30k
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by sats: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
JayJustus:

I was also thinking the same thing...cos this phone is only here in south east Asia and China...hopefully it comes to Nigeria soon and displaces those stoooooooopid injoo or infinix or warreva their names are...currently using the old Xiaomi redmi 1s and tho I tweak the phone every now and then it's still blazing as fast as lightening...using miui6...thinking of bringing some when I go back home in December...would be glad to garner buyers by then...

that your phone no b mtk, na mtk dy rain for naija o, imei tweaking thingz
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by tdayof(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
JayJustus:

nigga stop lying you are still using that tecno n3. angry
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
oganology33:

Itz abt 30k
Where?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by JayJustus(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
sats:

that your phone no b mtk, na mtk dy rain for naija o, imei tweaking thingz

not imei tweaking...I don't know how that is done...what I do only is ROM tweaking...I jump from ROM to ROM...especially miui Roms...
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
donhils:

Where?
@flipkart. an online shopping website. Som1 will by for me in India and den ship 2 me in PH. If I decide on it and can't find it cheaper around here.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by oganology33(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
@Op. pls do relay 2 us d reviewed price asap. I'm beginning 2 lose interest in this fone.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
donhils:

2500 for delivery is expensive abeg. How long does it take you guys to deliver? Plus how do I make payments? I only saw bank wire on your website, is that the only option?
2k5 is the standard price...
Where is ur location?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by drss(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Any body way buy me dis phone him life go better.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: A SuperB Phone For Lovers Of High End & Affordable Phone by donhils: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Godvilla:
2k5 is the standard price...
Where is ur location?
Onitsha, Anambra State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 10mins (AT&T) At Cheap Price / White Blackberry Bold 5 9900 For Sale @ Affordable Prices / ThePAUL DATA SERVICES OFFERS MTN, ETISALAT & GLO DATA @ 1GB = #1100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.