Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result (59538 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student / Teacher Writes An Open Letter To WAEC Over Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by graciandubuisi(f): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
It's only someone who have really worked hard to teach the students can celebrate this way grin. I celebrate your success kiss
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by songmino: 12:39am On Aug 14, 2015
I wrote mine myself and so did everyone I know. so what are u talking about??
keyzid:
wait............Sapati i think the students there dont write most of their external exams themselves...... shuuuuu
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by songmino: 12:48am On Aug 14, 2015
and where did u hear this from??
hernars:
lolll!!!! proud teacher indeed ..... we Ilorin dwellers know that school buys question paper prior to the exam day and i'm not surprised because you cant have your kid fail waec after paying over 200k for school fees!!! SAPATI AND ROEMICHS SHM tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by songmino: 12:55am On Aug 14, 2015
you know so much about this.did ur school do this??
sexybaby22:
Some of thqese schools teach their students during waec. Even external invigilators are aware and bribed to keep quiet. If the invigilator proves subborn all they will ask is "will you like a drink" by the time you wake up the exam has finished. wink
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by latbas(m): 1:14am On Aug 14, 2015
alhaji Kareem of life.dis man was my maths teacher back then in secondary school.very strict.kudos to him
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by ojnnaco(m): 3:07am On Aug 14, 2015
Nothing but JOY
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Square65: 4:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Alhaji Kareem! I'm really happy reading about him after so many years (about 17yrs). I'm about getting a PhD in an engineering field in the US and this man is a key intregral part of my success story. He didn't only teach me further maths, he made me fall in love with the subject because of the passion he used to teach.

Very tough, hard on his students (for good) and very disciplined. I'm not surprised about the news. I don't care what kind of story you've heard or what you think about the school but, believe me, as long as this man was involved, I'd say cast away all doubts. This man is the "real McCoy"! If you still doubt his story after this post, then I don't know what to say to you.

Alhaji, from the depth of my heart, I pray you continue to enjoy the fruit of your labor. Joy and happiness shall not cease to be with you and your entire household.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2015
songmino:
you know so much about this.did ur school do this??

Dont be daft. i am an ex QC girl. you earn your result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by missdiza: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2015
undecided Am proud of sapati international school,and abt settling waec officials dts a FAT LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.So I fink ppl lyk dt MISSPICY should shut her trap and dnt condemn a good school cos u cnt afford to pay d schfees so watch wah u say....
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2015
stanley000:
because he wrote it for them or because they started the victory record...a beg next

Hater, what do u know about the teacher in question for u to come to such conclusions? Present ur facts
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2015
stanley000:
because he wrote it for them or because they started the victory record...a beg next

Hater, what do u know about the teacher in question for u to come to such conclusions? Present ur facts.
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by misspicy(f): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2015
missdiza:
undecided Am proud of sapati international school,and abt settling waec officials dts a FAT LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.So I fink ppl lyk dt MISSDIZA should shut her trap and dnt condemn a good school cos u cnt afford to pay d schfees so watch wah u say....
You saying na lie abi....well in d fullness if time we shall know the truth......bunch of dull.ards buying answers since d inception of the dull.ards school
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by misspicy(f): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Aystarz:

Who the man dey fool? U dey mind the gullible ones here who don't know how things roll in our private schools nationwide. They don't per se buy the answers these days, but rather pay off the external invigilators so that they're allowed room to help their students answer the exam questions.
I dont even know about other schools o,buh am sure about sapati buying answers and questions,infact 2012 jamb questions that leaked na sapati buy am na,den oda students from oda schools started buying from sapati students...mtchwww

That teacher might be good o and sapati might have changed buh they do buy questions and answers.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Hmmm.
Missspicy might be right tho.
When i was in high school, we had an independent secret service, a group of good spies of which i was an operative, so knowing schools that cheat was damn easy.
Well, i dnt stay in Illorin but i know this school must have cheated one way or the other maybe at the minimum medium, cheating have grades, you can have a class full of academically average students that are smart, but u can also make dem have distinctions by not even telling them the answers, but how to approach a question or give them the formulas

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by songmino: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
you are the one that shouldn't be. if u weren't you won't accuse others
sexybaby22:

Dont be daft. i am an ex QC girl. you earn your result.
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by deniyor: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
360metrosports:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-t9MyEhhB_tI/Vcx_9Uq6xwI/AAAAAAAGOF8/XP3FqvSh_TU/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
A secondary school teacher in Kwara state was so excited all his students passed their papers (Mathematics and further mathematics) in the recent WAEC just released, that he wrote the statistics of the result on his kaftan to celebrate.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-over-excited-secondary-school.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

He probably helped his students cheat. Unlikely that ALL his students in Math and Further Math passed on their own without cheating.
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Harkinyhemmy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ikennakenn:
grin ;Dhu can imagine how urs was angry angry

no one can
Re: PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
nikkiking:
Wish i had a good teacher like him. I work my ass as had as i can no one was impressed not even my teacher nor my parents. They only say to me work harder embarassed embarassed embarassed. Even after getting 6 A1 of some of my subject cry cry.

Work harder
LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.