Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil (2304 Views)

Urgent Need Of Cepsa Engine Oil 5W40 / Is It Advisable To Change From 5w40 To 5w30 Oil To Service My Car? / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by morningsta(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hello NairaLanders,

I would appreciate if there is anyone in here who has used this engine oil Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Full Synthetic Engine Oil. I wish to know if it is a good substitute for Mobil 1.

I am thinking of switching to this engine oil since it is available in 5Ltrs and more affordable compared to mobil1.

Thanking you all in anticipation of your honest feedback.

Re: Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by LeJeun3: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlK0DI7Demn4GXCepYJuaqV-xnjy_avQWko3BfRtQ-Ge0XOI8e[/img]

This is what they are good at.

Even this they don't do well enough.....smh

Re: Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
morningsta:

Hello NairaLanders,

I would appreciate if there is anyone in here who has used this engine oil Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Full Synthetic Engine Oil. I wish to know if it is a good substitute for Mobil 1.

I am thinking of switching to this engine oil since it is available in 5Ltrs and more affordable compared to mobil1.

MOBIL 1 is not 5w40 grade, dont know much about honeywell doing engine oils, the last I saw of them was vegetable oils, unless your car can use veggie oils grin,
However Total quartz 8000 is 5w40 grade and is good.

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by LeJeun3: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
morningsta:

Hello NairaLanders,

Well, you have not told us the type of car you use so advice on change would be a little difficult. Except its for a generator, then thats okay...
Re: Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by morningsta(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
kaeforum:

MOBIL 1 is not 5w40 grade, dont know much about honeywell doing engine oils, the last I saw of them was vegetable oils, unless your car can use veggie oils grin,
However Total quartz 8000 is 5w40 grade and is good.

Thanks kaeforum. you have any idea how much this Total Quartz 8000 costs?
Re: Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
morningsta:

8,500 naira, make sure you buy from a ToTal filling station.
Re: Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
morningsta:

And note its called quartz 9000,

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by helpishere(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Honeywell synlube 5w40 is good. We have used it on many high end SUVs until Oando brought back their Syn. It is not how expensive but how good. I recommend Oando Syn as the best oil in the country right now. If your engine is noisy, use Oando syn and you will notice how calm your engine will sound.
Re: Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by NoQualms1(f): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlK0DI7Demn4GXCepYJuaqV-xnjy_avQWko3BfRtQ-Ge0XOI8e[/img]

This is what they are good at.

Wow, seriously? That's too bad, the engine oil and the noodles are produced by two different companies. Why the bad-mouthing?

LeJeun3:

Even this they don't do well enough.....smh

And this they do the best.
Re: Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil by LeJeun3: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2015
NoQualms1:

Wow, seriously? That's too bad, the engine oil and the noodles are produced by two different companies. Why the bad-mouthing?

And this they do the best.

Sorry, you don't even know. Are you saying there are 2 Honeywell companies??

You really want to compare Honeywell Noodles with another brand of Noodles?? Or u just being patriotic?!?

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With These Tyres? / Honda City 2007 Jerking While In Gear / Cooling System Malfunction On 2009 Corrola(us)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.