Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage (254924 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Rocks Black See-Through Top For All Black Everything Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nobody wishes to die while working but this fast rising actress is so passionate about what she is doing that she does not mind dying on for it.

Nollywood fast rising actress, Omowunmi Dada has expressed her desire to die on the set of a movie, but only after she has finished playing her role in the movie.

Dada in an interview with Olisa.tv said: “I am going to work till I drop. I really wish I can die on set, when the time is right. It will be a pleasure to pass on doing what I love, it will be so fulfilling, passing on doing what I like. But, I go finish the job o before producer go say actor don die o.”

Omowunmi Dada who hails from Ogun State is an actor, presenter and voice over artist.

Dada is a graduate of Creative Arts from the University of Lagos and has been acting professionally since when she was in school, both in movies and on stage. Omowunmi has over 30 stage plays to her credit.

She has featured in several block buster movies and TV Series including The Gods Are Still Not To blame, Tales of Eve (season 3), Married to the Game and Tinsel.

http://www.preniumblog.com/2015/08/see-nollywood-actress-who-wishes-to-die.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by demmy0325(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
.. Ok

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by nikkiking(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Noted! Nexxxxxxt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by doublewisdom: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
May her wish be granted.

28 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by donholy28(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Let her feature in a war film and live ammunitions should be used on her

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Yustash001(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Eyin ni show....

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by somtoto(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
YOUR WISH IS GRANTED,,,,YOU SHALL ON STAGE

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by LieDetector(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
May her wish be granted.
wicked man grin

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by rosy4u(f): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
A BIG AMEN TO HER PRAYERS smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
rosy4u:
A BIG AMEN TO HER PRAYERS smiley
lwtmb

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by rosy4u(f): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Freemanan:
lwtmb
abeg no laff much before pple beside u start looking @ u wid one eye cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
rosy4u:

abeg no laff much before pple beside u start looking @ u wid one eye cheesy grin
Already being labeled as a mad man... That's what NL does to one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by rosy4u(f): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Freemanan:
grin grin
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by rosy4u(f): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Freemanan:
grin grin
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by adebayo201: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
>sad
I'm not so surprised...She's from Ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by RedCard1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Let her play bond girl without film tricks and her dream will come through. Mumu girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thas her decision. coolThas her decision.
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by seankay(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
What's she saying? Make dem carry her go join Majek b4 it is too late

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by whobdisguy: 4:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Let her go to sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by phlemzy: 5:08am On Aug 14, 2015
adebayo201:
>sad
I'm not so surprised...She's from Ogun state.
Pls show me the connection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by lonelydora: 6:32am On Aug 14, 2015
May it be so unto her as she wishes herself.
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2015
That is unwise, why would she wish her self that. Dying on stage means dying young.
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by pretydiva(f): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2015
She's just an attention seeker
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by akinladedata9: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2015
GOD HELP US.GET DATA HERE
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by oliviacute(f): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2015
mumu, she wants to die datz y she is wishing such for herself smh
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by iamrealdeji(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2015
I wish to die in a mosque while my head is on the floor for sujud

4 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by iamrealdeji(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2015
Don't worry Omowunmi Dada,afterall Static Major didn't wait to see the lollipop video he was featured in by Lil Wayne,and he was paid due homage,your own shall be like that too as you wish
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Tee999: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Really
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by Feranmicharles(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2015
cry still better than death by bomb cry

May your wish be granted sadembarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by BrownCookie(f): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2015
I think what she is trying to say is that she is gonna keep acting until she gets old & drop dead & would not mind that happening on a set.

There is a lot negativity on this forum.

Can y'all see something from a different non-negative light..

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by holyokoto(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2015
She did not mean it, She is just saying this to gain popularity nothing more. If She see death, she fit Stand?
Re: Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage by idongesit88: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2015
I don hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! / Meet Majid Michel And His Family / Blasian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.