Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) (57501 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos) / Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) / ReligiousWar Against Traditional Religion: Anambra Pastor Burns Ukolo Uga Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by cele360: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
people are busy saying when Muslims burn our churches we complain, but d fact is dat pastors don't destroy any shrine without d consent of d elders of d village worshiping it, they are d ones who call for d family deliverance willingly they denounce thier other faith and believ in d new faith before deliverance is made, muslems forcefully convert people to follow thier own faith nd believe nd destroying alters against d worshippers mind. it is usuaĺy done willingly, not force like d way d muslems does. poit of correction

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You can read minds? Wow.

I did not say that, and you know it.

Is that the truth....why isn't it in the OP's post?

Born again Christian actually....but that is not the point.

If human sacrifice was going on there...I should call the Police.

But there are many times when churches were burnt...and no Christian was in there.But.....even then.....buring someone's religious temple...whatever the religion.....is not right....even if nobody dies.

Nigeria.

you deserve an award
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Actor123: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
PASTOR AND CHURCH MEMBERS IN HAPPY MOOD. Akpos said: Pastor what is the celebration is all about today? because I can c evrybdy in happy mood. pastor said wit a smile:we are just coming from Anambra and Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine {continue singing}. Akpos Provoke Said:If boko haram and hausa youths burn ur church u will start shouting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Some people worship the sun, some worship Mohammed, some worship Jesus, some worship idols.

Should the Christians burn down mosques because they don't believe in Mohammad ??
If yes, then the pastor is free to burn what other people worship.
If he's really brave let him go to Ajofia nnewi & burn it down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by ibedun: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
AFRICANS AND STUPIDITY!!!!!!

GOSH!!!!!!

ALL For the sake of this fraudulent fake Nonexistent Christian god and his so called son? Oyinbo have destroyed the black man.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by mymissingrib(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
dis man has gone too far,d good book even said it 'give what is ceasar to ceasar and what is God to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by vickylala239: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You can read minds? Wow.

I did not say that, and you know it.

Is that the truth....why isn't it in the OP's post?

Born again Christian actually....but that is not the point.

If human sacrifice was going on there...I should call the Police.

But there are many times when churches were burnt...and no Christian was in there.But.....even then.....buring someone's religious temple...whatever the religion.....is not right....even if nobody dies.

Nigeria.

It seem u Jst conclude.

Did u Nt look at d pic closely.

Did u Nt see members of his church beside?

R u saying a pastor cn Jst wake up n go to someone's Juju joint n burn dwn.

Something's Ppl Dnt knw Hw n Wat to comment.

Is a After prayers n deliverance Dat u move to d site n burn it dwn.

So d shrine owner Dnt knw Wat is happin?

beside Whr innocent humans r killed shuld Nt b allowed.

I knw ur a Muslim sha. U Jst looking for a point

Cuz no Christian will support evil.

If u r a Christian u will knw Dat,Bfr shuld tin r burn dwn. Crious prayers n deliverance is carried out,before movement to d site.

Bt here u r confused,Cuz ur a muslim

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
THE WAR IS ON.
LET'S SEE HOW MANY CHURCHES WE THE ATHEIST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA WILL BURN DOWN BEFORE DECEMBER 25TH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jesus didn't ask His followers to do this!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
vickylala239:

So d shrine owner Dnt knw Wat is happin?

Shrine owner ??Who owns the shrine ??
If you don't know anything just shut the
fucck up before the kids will insult your
ignorance

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by vickylala239: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
[b]
Shrine owner ??Who owns the shrine ??
If you don't know anything just shut the fucck up before the kids will insult your ignorance

I knw y d tin Dey pain u.

I happy as dem Don burn dwn ur papa biz

And ur source of power.

Tnk God as dem burn am.

U Don lose.

Cuz I cnt see any reason a Juju shrine is burnt n Sum idioot Lik u r sad.

Haha
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by abatically(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:
The people in that community that allowed this man to do this are fools.

The last time I checked, Nigerians are entitled to freedom of worship.

How dare you burn other persons god because u think ur own god is supreme?

If u all can condemn this act, please I don't want anyone to scream fowl when a muslim burns a church.

@least, we have christian religion,islamic religion and traditional religion as three major religions in Nigeria.

If u think ur own god is supreme, please worship it/him, but don't destroy other peoples own.

If u think someone is bewitching u using his/her own god, please, go to ur own god and get power to protect urself from those other peoples gods.

Whatever I said, I said as a law abiding citizen. Who knows the right from wrong, and not a mofo that was blinded by religious jargons.

Btw, I am a good christian, I try as much as possible to do what is right, I try to always obey the law of the land.

Best comment ever. Good to know some najralanders actually have bran. 1 million likes bro.

Back to the topic, if a Christian can burn someone else's shrine, then it is no crime if Muslims burn churches and vice versa. I don't see any difference between what this pastor did and what suicide bombers are doing to churches in the north. By the way, I'm a Christian, but I'm not carried away by religion, neither am I a slave to some so called MOG like lots of Christians do.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by ebus3(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
If true, that pastor deserves to be in jail for arson [/quote] Oga ,go and sit down ,which is better ,a wooden god or The Almighty God? It seems u are an idle worshipper.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by cecegorz(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:
The people in that community that allowed this man to do this are fools.

The last time I checked, Nigerians are entitled to freedom of worship.

How dare you burn other persons god because u think ur own god is supreme?

If u all can condemn this act, please I don't want anyone to scream fowl when a muslim burns a church.

@least, we have christian religion,islamic religion and traditional religion as three major religions in Nigeria.

If u think ur own god is supreme, please worship it/him, but don't destroy other peoples own.

If u think someone is bewitching u using his/her own god, please, go to ur own god and get power to protect urself from those other peoples gods.

Whatever I said, I said as a law abiding citizen. Who knows the right from wrong, and not a mofo that was blinded by religious jargons.

Btw, I am a good christian, I try as much as possible to do what is right, I try to always obey the law of the land.

Stop deceiving yourself.
After defending an idol, you end up claiming you are a good Christian?
You can't be for Elijah and Baal at the same breath
Choose ye this day, whom you will serve!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by basille(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
The pastor is a bubbling fool and those who assisted him are also bubbling fools too.

Some people will always remain Slaves to the white mans religion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by nex(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Religious in tolerance is more prevalent in the more established religion they just don't know it because they believe the others are not even valid religions in the first place, and that is the worst form of intolerance.

If people of another religion go to burn down a Church altar, we will hear a different cry from people like this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Actor123: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Don't u think b4 u talk ni d muslims or d terrorist?so if sum1 shouting Allahs name b4 killing fellow human beeing like dem dos dat mean dey were accepted by God.......Pls point of correction don't u ever call muslims a terrorist face ur religion only God knows who is serving him
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
so, if traditional religion followers enter his church and burn it... then it is okay. what is good for the gander is good for the goose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
cecegorz:

Stop deceiving yourself.
After defending an idol, you end up claiming you are a good Christian?
You can't be for Elijah and Baal at the same breath
Choose ye this day, whom you will serve!

If u re so pained by the truth, please get a lawyer and meet me in court. @least it is all part of civilization.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by amtalkin(f): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Its very possible that the villagers had liberation with the pastors they agreed to do that.

The pastor no get members ? Members they fear die!

Moral lesson:
watch the chief priest he will let his gods fight for him, Our Muslim brothers should learn that also.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
The height of religious intolerance. We are the one's erasing our culture with our own hand while a white woman came to prop up and reignite the media and communities attention in the Osun festival. Yet they're the ones who are racist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
What is evil is evil, Jesus didnt burn Jewish god but only preached the Gospel, am a good Christian but if i can support a pastor burning a shrine i shld b kind enough to support Muslim burning..
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by izzieman: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Take a look at the shape formed by the flame. Looks like a dinosaur.

When our elders practiced our traditional religions, people were more honest, there were less killings and as a matter of fact, our ancestors followed the things in the ten commandments that came in the Bible that arrived to supplant our beliefs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by hardbody: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
natas22:
The posters above me really need Jesus

Back to the thread hmmm the pastor did he get spiritual backing from the almighty before doing such, if he did those idols are wasting time but if his doing it without the corresponding help from JESUS menh he just entered one chance

Kudos to the man of God

I do not know how efficacious this shrine is. One pastor tried it with one junior diety in my place. He parked out that night and had since been sighted raving mad. Na market him dey buy and the caveat remains...let the buyer beware....caveat emptor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Baroba(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mynd44:
If true, that pastor deserves to be in jail for arson

Word!! Tomorrow if Boko Haram starts bombing or burning churches we start complaining, why can't we be tolerant and respect other people's place of worship.

Live and let live!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by stinggy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
natas22:
The posters above me really need Jesus

Back to the thread hmmm the pastor did he get spiritual backing from the almighty before doing such, if he did those idols are wasting time but if his doing it without the corresponding help from JESUS menh he just entered one chance

Kudos to the man of God
Must everybody worship Jesus?
Why are modern-day christians just intolerant?
How is he any better than BH blowing churches around?

If anyone tries this in my town, I'll personally make sure his church is brought down. Everyone is free to practice whatever suits him/her.

Live and let live!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yujin:
That gigantic thing from my findings is not an idol. It is an instrument of communication in the olden days. It can found in each of the villages that make up my town. Big crusades have been held in my town and there are churches all over my town yet not even one of those have been burnt. While I don't know the position of this Ikoro in Uga I believe the penticostal pastor is really erring. He shouldn't destroy such artifacts that tells us a lot about our past.
Ikoro can be found in almost all the towns and communities 30km radius from my town and this Uga falls within it. I did see some in parts of Abia state neighbouring my town.
If there's any one with a better info let him clarify.
you just dey yarn anyhow

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by herald9: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
What really makes us Africans?
What distinguishes us from other races and tribes of the world?
What gives us that dignity and sense of belonging?

Is it not our cultures and traditions?

Why are we trying to wash away our identity and become other people by force?
Do we prefer being a copy than the original?

What's really wrong with these pastors?! angry

If you feel a particular religion is a threat to yours, why not pray to your god to exterminate it? Why should people be fighting for their gods

MarieSucre I sight you smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
vickylala239:

I knw y d tin Dey pain u.

I happy as dem Don burn dwn ur papa biz

And ur source of power.

Tnk God as dem burn am.

U Don lose.

Cuz I cnt see any reason a Juju shrine is burnt n Sum idioot Lik u r sad.

Haha

R. I. P ENGLISH.
Sorry, that's my father's business but he owns a private jet.
Your dad is an engineer, what does he have ??
I can send you $6,000 if you want, i want to show you it pays worshipping the devil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience At Church Service In Germany / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.