Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start (751 Views)

DELL Inspiron 5000 Series Loud Beeping Sound!!! / What To Do When Your Laptop Makes Beeping Sound / Samsung Notebook Np300v5a Not Charging and won't stay on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start by saintopus(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
My CPU gives this beeping sound and won't start. What could be the problem and how can I fix it. Thanks
Re: Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start by saintopus(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
5 views without a word?
Re: Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start by ironheart(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
check ur ram
Re: Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start by psucc(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
It is simply RAM fault. Take the RAM out and reinsert it. It should start.
Re: Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start by saintopus(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
psucc:
It is simply RAM fault. Take the RAM out and reinsert it. It should start.

Let me give you another angle to the story maybe you may get another solution to it. The Desktop, started giving me loads of updates after trying to log off. I will not have the patient to stay and wait since it is official computer. Then I will shut down by removing the source of electricity. I think the problems begins.

Thank you for your efforts.
Re: Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start by saintopus(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
ironheart:
check ur ram
Let me give you another angle to the story maybe you may get another solution to it. The Desktop, started giving me loads of updates after trying to log off. I will not have the patient to stay and wait since it is official computer. Then I will shut down by removing the source of electricity. I think the problems begins.

Thank you for your efforts.
Re: Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
please don't press 5 it will explode wink
Re: Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start by psucc(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Still, since it is making a bleep sound, is is related to the RAM.
So try it.
Re: Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
saintopus:
My CPU gives this beeping sound and won't start. What could be the problem and how can I fix it. Thanks
take out the RAM and reinsert or put in another RAM slot.

1 Like

Re: Help.: My CPU Gives A Beeping Sound And Won't Start by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
saintopus:
if it beeps @ intervals, check ur RAM Bt if it's continuous, ur board is gone

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Files Using The LAN Cable? / Hp Nc6400 For Sale At 18k / I Need A HD External Mic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.