Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) (52778 Views)

More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by merits(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Thanks guys...... Dah 1st guy head shaa... Na him be dia head diver...
hahaha o boy u bad ooo.head kee!
Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by nnamdiosu(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
sheedy407:
Work for nigeria
let me help u finish it. work for Nigeria.......NOTHING FOR YOU. meanwhile someone with pot belly is stealing money in abuja as I'm typing this and he's going to receive a national honour

1 Like

Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why dey come arrange them lik a common criminal

1 Like

Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
deadZONE:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
BUHARI do the needful
give them national
recognition and new boats and fish nets..
Those guys go don see plenty things under the water shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by adesbreath: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
demmy0325:
... See their chests sef.. undecided... Introvert.. See fresh chest.. cheesy

Lol am laughing so hard, wetin concern introvert with fresh chest....lol... ur so damn funny....
Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 3:19am On Aug 14, 2015
They should be compensated .....
Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by baby124: 4:13am On Aug 14, 2015
Ilaje boys. These people are born, bred and die on the water. It's nothing to them. I wonder why they do not recruit from them for our swimming team. We actually have sea bound Nigerians who understand everything about the water very well.
Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by emzila(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2015
THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE EMPLOYED IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I KNOW FOR SURE THAT WITHOUT THESE PEOPLE, THOSE GUYS IN NEMA AND POLICE UNIFORM WHO PROBABLY GOT EMPLOYED because THEY ARE CONNECTED WOULD HAVE BEEN USING STICK TO SEARCH FOR DEAD BODIES THAT ARE FAR IN THE BELLY OF THE LAGOON AND END UP WITH ORGANIZE PIECE OF RUBISH STORIES OF THE BODIE OF THE DEAD NOT FOUND.
Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by shankie: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2015
they should be compesated ooo, for thier effort and charima in d rescue mission
Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by MoyoGENERAL: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2015
sonnie10:

That is just his position in relation to the angle of projection of the camera. It is called distortion in photography. Distortion could cause elongation and sometime magnification of the image. A application of the principle is in medical imaging when there is an over lapping of bony structure on another obscuring it from being view.

guyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be seriously high!!!!
You don craze for book ooooo!!!!

your explanation na wa ooooooo....

I hail thee!!!!!
Re: Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Stevaz01:
Good job welldone!!

But wait ooo.. Why dem con arrange them up like newly apprehended armed robbers.. ??

Dem no even wear clothes which confirms my suspicion..
Hmm..
Shey u mean make dem wear suit enter water?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘zombie Snake’ Spotted In NC Park (Pictures) / • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.