Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Check Out This Online Avenue For Gaming Out!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Check Out This Online Avenue For Gaming Out!!! (1010 Views)

Case Fans For Gaming PC - WYNTK / Graphic Cards For Gaming PC - WYNTK / Urgent Response(what Kinda Laptop Is Good For Gaming With A Budget Of 40k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Online Avenue For Gaming Out!!! by LOSKYXANDER: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Most people in naija find it difficult in terms of updating themselves on Games online (this is contrarily to the case of sports). Well, life for game freaks has been made easy for game freaks like us (I'm sure you are in this forum because you love games). wanna see what I mean? then simply visit http://www.alexmonye..com/

Re: Check Out This Online Avenue For Gaming Out!!! by cao(f): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
He basically wants you to click his blog...
Re: Check Out This Online Avenue For Gaming Out!!! by LOSKYXANDER: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2015
cao:
He basically wants you to click his blog...
Well... typical african mentality you just displayed. That's just one of our biggest problems. (the way we reason)!!!!
Re: Check Out This Online Avenue For Gaming Out!!! by cao(f): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2015
LOSKYXANDER:

Well... typical african mentality you just displayed. That's just one of our biggest problems. (the way we reason)!!!!
You also displayed the typical African mentality by basically telling us to click your site. I clicked it to see what all the fuss was about, to know whether it was one of the many spam links we get here, it's simply a blog, a blog that said The Witcher 3 was out now (as in recently), even though the game had been out since May.

You could have linked us to one of your well written articles, but no you decided let me just get traffic. See MissTechy posts for how it's done. So please next time don't attempt to BS a BS-er.

Sidebar: Abeg MissTechy no vex-o, but I'll always use as an example of an excellent blogger, who utilises NL efficiently.
Re: Check Out This Online Avenue For Gaming Out!!! by LOSKYXANDER: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2015
cao:

You also displayed the typical African mentality by basically telling us to click your site. I clicked it to see what all the fuss was about, to know whether it was one of the many spam links we get here, it's simply a blog, a blog that said The Witcher 3 was out now (as in recently), even though the game had been out since May.

You could have linked us to one of your well written articles, but no you decided let me just get traffic. See MissTechy posts for how it's done. So please next time don't attempt to BS a BS-er.

Sidebar: Abeg MissTechy no vex-o, but I'll always use as an example of an excellent blogger, who utilises NL efficiently.
Madam, what exactly is your problem? different people have seen this, but u seem to b the only one talking (in the form of typing...anyway they mean the same thing). If u r not interested why not ignore cry
Re: Check Out This Online Avenue For Gaming Out!!! by cao(f): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2015
LOSKYXANDER:

Madam, what exactly is your problem? different people have seen this, but u seem to b the only one talking (in the form of typing...anyway they mean the same thing). If u r not interested why not ignore cry
As a mod, I've to be vigilant, so oga stop attempting to Bs a BS-er...You can do better, infact more people have probably seen this, simply because I've talked about it. Usually, click-bait posts like this don't even get attention. So why don't you gladly welcome the criticism, this way you improve your traffic, since we will know you're a competent blogger.

(1) (Reply)

Clas Of Clan On Bb10..(how To Sign In Your Village) / Gamers Please Enter God Of War Psp / ‪‎FIFA16‬ Online League On ‪‎XBOX1‬. Details And Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.