Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound (58411 Views)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by mamapidgin: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Appreciate who you are don't envy people's wealth cos u don't know their source of wealth. I know Olofin it's just a pseudonym and those cars are small compare to two of his cars that were arrested by customs, A Ferrari & Aston Martin. In Nigeria the rich gets richer and the poor get poorer, the rich can not afford to sleep because the Poor are awake

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by SageOfSixPaths: 7:52am On Aug 14, 2015
This is the lambo Wizkid used in his "Show you the money" Video naw
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by NemzySeries(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now??
funny dude......u want d owner to invest wetin again ? u fink for him to av such a collection of big toys worth ovation 300m he hasn't invested yet?......ma guy tink again bkos frm d look of tinz d owner gets money coming in on d frequent & constant
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by gidjah(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2015
Too bad ,pple like u(low morale and self esteem coupled wit outlandish life style without true identity)still exist in this times,you dont even know hu u talking with and i dnt really think i should let u know on a public forum such as this. May be my parents taught me(depsite their fin status)to always be prudent, non extravagant, and never see the properties of this world as a prioroty,rather, i should always ensure i meet my basic and expedient neeeds, be a succor to those really in want.let me help you a bit into my identity, my grand pa was a police Comm in this nation, my Dad is a high ranking millitary man, my elder brother died a brigadier ,with his pics even on this NL last yr, as for me, i wont expose my ID here, for d sake of morally bankrupt persons like you, who grew on the principle of 'flaunt it'!!, i shall never b a party to dat my son.i rest my case
dblaisepascal:
poverty speaking'. If uve got it' flaunt it'. Between me and u, we know u Had love to get all those costly toys in ur garage" abi I lie grin".

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by NemzySeries(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2015
tunergy:

True talk,
but the cars you are looking at, are not for boys thinking about making money from investments,
These are for MADE MEN! Who have Invested heavily.

This is enjoying dividend.
u jst made ma point visible....Ur ballz shall neva Run dry or empty grin
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by freeage7(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Akinlade12:
I visited a house today in Ikeja GRA and was shocked to see a Lamborghini and 2 Ferrari.

There were other exotic cars

Some people get money die.

Enjoy the pix. One day your own go come

Naija mentality, if u like pose with those fast cars till eternity abodiodi. U are shocked to see exotic cars? Jeez! Dis brother needs help.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Olamscojohnson(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now?do th whites that poduce this ,abuse thm as much as we do in Africa?
white(oyinbo) has totally turn us to their materials. Anything they produce is whatever we purchase. Be it stolen or worked for money. All we want is to have those cars.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Swaggzkid: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2015
tunergy:

True talk,
but the cars you are looking at, are not for boys thinking about making money from investments,
These are for MADE MEN! Who have Invested heavily.

This is enjoying dividend.

You can that again
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Larryjay4u: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Op this is not right. Do you know this is infringing on another persons privacy? You even show your face. I am sure you never thought about the implication of what you did.

Moderators: I think some things should be censored before posting here. Posting peoples properties with location on social media without permission is TOTALLY WRONG.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by gidjah(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2015
I am not speaking out of envy or poverty pls, at least been in this world, i have been exposed to some certain levels of whealth, i mean real whealth, the last car my boss left with me is a jaguar, and by d virtue and favor of God, i move millions where i work, no pride o, .but even when my colleaques at work go for things like this, i tll them its not my style i rather go for simplicity and not high display,my parents have been in d corrudors of power too in this nation, and practice this low mode thing, may be its because my gand pa was a very 'modest in all' kind of person(i use to go to his place when ever i have free opportunities.if only this guys parading this class of cars do not have poor people aound them in thier communities , place of worship, place of work, then shall they be justified,but if not ,let us all come out in the open and condem open show of (sometimes ill gotten)affluence.how many charity homes does this kind of person has?what is d financial status of the gate man keeping that enviroment??abegi, make una no dey think like ppl in slavery to money and whealth,if most of you lashing your weaknesses are priviledged to b where i work, really wonder wetin una go dey do with public assets and money!Good morning Lovers of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ba7man(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Ranks007:
Unfortunately, I am not a fan of this small cars, i prefer big 4 door rides!
These small car engines alone cost more than an S class Benz.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by killercute16(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2015
bashsani:
I b girl serious
fvct off sisi
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by totoakins(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
How we choose to spend our resouces varies from persons to persons, do you call this investmet pls??,what will i be doing with a ferari and a buggati and other exortic cars in my house at the same time, i really do not think it is wise sha, is there any end to investments, or has this cars now become investments now??
these cars are rare exotic cars that appreciate in value so they are a solid investment
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by ba7man(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=iamphilips post=36933132][/quote]The Lamborghini costs way more than the Ferrari and is faster too.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by gidjah(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2015
Most of them do not truely go as outlandish and extravagant as we do in Africa,we have succesfully ensnared ous self tru poor way of moral and thought into big nonsense.no African has been abl to support Liberia and other nation ever since thia ebola matter came up, na so so display of whealth and oppression of the less priviledge we sabi.with th size of that compound and class of exotic cars in that compound, can that owner suvive TAX system in UK??
Olamscojohnson:
white(oyinbo) has totally turn us to their materials. Anything they produce is whatever we purchase. Be it stolen or worked for money. All we want is to have those cars.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
RaptorX:
Pls stop peddling wrong info, Ferrari spider ain't no $4.7 million, more like $300,000. The two Ferrari and the Aventador are not even up to a million dollar.
Ok,saw d quote on wikipedia
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Dcmg2(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Like the other guy said,how we choose to spend our money varies from person to person and our personalities also matters.
As for me,even if i have all the money in the world,a lamborghini or bugatti is not something i would like to have.Audi,benz,bmw will do for me,if i need an upgrade the porsche,bentley,roll royce will do it for me.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by HDee(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2015
Meanwhile... This is somewhere in the UKgrin

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by tartar9(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
shebi you will use all the money you make for paper decoration mtsheww...
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by IYANGBALI: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Op I know say na driver or gardner/gateman work you go look for the house grin
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by clemz85(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2015
dblaisepascal:
forget d sermon' d dude gat money' if u have same' u might do worse' GBAAAAM

yea worst like buy dem and burn the rubbers in the
street smoke out any dude who dares exalt himself
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Israel5(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2015
Tell us the owner's name and state where this cars are located. No address needed. If you don't, you're a party to corruption. EFCC Must hear this.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Cateyes07: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2015
dumo1:
I have seen the black ferrari b4 it had on the plate number inscribed OLOFIN I wonder what that means i guess he's royalty.
Olofin is a cultist group worship diety from the rock
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Sugahylz(f): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
Ok,do u mean to say that u get this kind of cars after u already made ur money or u use this exortic cars to cool off?,i am saying for one familly to keep this class of cars at their asernal, is a misplaced priority., though once again we all choose how to display our resources.

The thing is, u don't have money, u dunno how ds tins work.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by tonididdy(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2015
gidjah:
and why do u feel you are smarter than the owner of these cars?

If you think he or she dosent have investments scattered allover the world then u are a very big fool
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2015
baggy4luv:
is it your biz
Shut ur dirty mouth.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Kolade354:
what do you mean by Upgrade....is that cloth not good enough?

Its good. If he had paired the shirt with a dark pair of jeans and maybe sneaks...he would have looked dapper.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2015
ruggedtimi:
bt atleast he has touched and saw a lamboghini, whch m sure u hvnt seen 1 be4

Example of ode talk.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2015
kobonaire:

I added some missing words you may have "mistakenly" omitted - see bold crossed text above.

PS: He dressed ok, i don't think it was his wedding grin

Lol...he dressed ok?

Ur fashion sense eehn
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2015
chamboy:
look like some ... make I no talk
na u get ur mouth
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cateyes07:
Olofin is a cultist group worship diety from the rock

seriously like tell me more or give me a link that I can read more on it. Thanks.
Re: Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound by HenryTools(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
do we have good roads to drive thises ?

[size=15pt]Mean while visit http://henrytools.co for your fresh working alibaba tools[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving / Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.