Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (48496 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by youngaz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
oh my GOD oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u don get am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
INDUSTRIALFAN:
When you break a plate mistakenly, mum screams like
MUM: break everything in the house, if u like break the house and every thing breakable.

When mum breaks a plate, she screams like:
MUM: Who put this plate here?

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by akosh005: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dis is making me missing my Mum. RIP.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Honestly, our mothers were real mothers and even with those negative answers and daily brouhaha they still look out for you. grin

I remembered when my mom flogged me shege just because one young teacher reported to her that I was playing with girls while lessons were going on. grin

Sometimes , I look back and see how far we've left our original values and I just smile with this feeling of nostalgia
God bless our Nigerian mothers and our early days teachers - They were more than just teachers.
They made us even with the little knowledge they had.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
If she try to hit you and you block or weave it,she'll say ehn ehn you want to beat me abi,you have grown wings,I will break those wings for you today.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by fecosequence(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Lmfaooo grin same here oo... Anythin i do wrong mst b related to d way i press my phone grin ..Oh hw i love my Mum!
sometimes my mum go b like com and teach me what u always press on ur phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bantino(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
akosh005:
Dis is making me missing my Mum. RIP.

Sorry about that bro. Cheer up where ever she is, she must be proud of you!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by carlwinnie(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
When she ask u to do something and you do it in a lazy way ,...mum wil be like dont worry.do u think you will see me in your husbands house,it is my own am doing here

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by youngaz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
guys plzzz stop commentin water dey cum out 4rm my eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by VickJames(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
I love my mum die! My mum used to send on errands ehn! Choi! Infact, I told her that I'm tired of staying in that house.

But the funniest part was that, when I resumed my 100level in school, I missed that woman die! To the extent I'll be in night class and I'll hear a sound that sounds like she's calling me.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by fecosequence(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mekky2010:
When u say mummy I am sorry and she replies sorrygbuo onwe gi ebeahu.

I miss my lovely mum..RIP
or will tell me sori nke gi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by holluikon(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
When she want to slap you but you fortunately block with your hand and she says, so you want to beat me back.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by carlwinnie(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
When she ask u to do something and you do it in a lazy way ,...mum wil be like dont worry.do u think you will see me in your husbands house,it is my own am doing here...BUT I LOVE MY MUM TOO MUCH HEAVENS MY WITNESS AND THIS IS A FACT...

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bonapart(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
stellytwinkle:
or cotonu
grin cheesy Somalia
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bantino(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
barackosama:
[size=18pt]I LOVE YOU MUM, LIKE if u're proud of your MUM[/size]

Get some 'likes' here https://www.nairaland.com/1789389/comment-without-like-wins
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nwulia(f): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
I am guilty of all,can't stop laughing grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by fecosequence(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
my mum go tell me to find cane dats my size and com to her room nd kneel down
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by nkemdi89(f): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Naija mum doesn't want to see their daughters with a man but they expect them to get married at 25, afraid of picking mums calls cos she is reminding me of settling down. My neighbours back then do beat their kids a lot but you dare touch their kids they will remind you of the adage (bami na omo mi ko de inu olomo).

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by amzee(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please i need many LIKES for all the mum in d world.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
You tell her she can't help you with ur home work cos she doesn't know it,she'll tell you its your father's families that are OLODO
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olajorn(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fvcking hilarious...my mum is a Togolese so she doesn't do all these
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Demmocrats(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Happiness87:
natas22, on night duty

Babe I can only do night duty with you cheesy
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Sochimaobim(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
when u ask her for money and she begins to untie the head of her wrapper.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mum nd dad be like no food for you tonite,I go laugh cos momma already kept my food for me.love her so much.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
olajorn:
Fvcking hilarious...my mum is a Togolese so she doesn't do all these
so y r u here? Dnt dey hav togoland forum?

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Foxyhoxy(f): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
When u re d type that pees on bed at night...... u stop drinking water immediately it's 7pm and she will force u to pee out ur intestine("like oya go and pee b4 u do it on d bed") like 5times b4 bedtime... sweet mothers..

When she tells u if Mrs A ask for me,tell her am not in....n Mrs A comes n u say-my mummy said she is not in....
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by fecosequence(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
i remember wen i deliver a gift to her friend ,i came bk she ask me if d pesn say mk tunda fire am?coz i didnt tel her say d pesn appreciated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by IamEdwardRichard: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gerarahere
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by xclusivelyurs(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Foxyhoxy:
When u re d type that pees on bed at night...... u stop drinking water immediately it's 7pm and she will force u to pee out ur intestine("like oya go and pee b4 u do it on d bed"wink like 5times b4 bedtime... sweet mothers..
yea I rememba dat 1..wen sleepy she taks u 2d restroom unzips ur pants and nxt she maks dis 4ni noise (sssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssss) den u find ursef pissin in ur sleep/dream..lol

5 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olajorn(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
xclusivelyurs:
I said my mum is Togolese...so my father falls from sky

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by IamEdwardRichard: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
xclusivelyurs:

Or timbuktu
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by olu1759(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
When she turns a simple family devotion prayer before bed into a night long revival service.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.