Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ladies And "Its Complicated" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And "Its Complicated" (569 Views)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And "Its Complicated" by Macgreat(m): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dear NLadies.

Please, answer this question.
I recently check 10 different lady profile and their marital status reads "its complicated"
Here is my question : out of all the options on the drop down menu, why "its Complicated".

Re: Ladies And "Its Complicated" by ladyF(f): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Maybe is really complicated ?
Re: Ladies And "Its Complicated" by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dear Op, Ur Question is COMPLICATED. Yours Complicated.
Re: Ladies And "Its Complicated" by Macgreat(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2015
How?

is either you are :
Single or Married
Separated or Divorced

Oh, and no such thing as "in a relationship" because its not a status. Life itself is a relationship or is full of it.
Re: Ladies And "Its Complicated" by jamex93(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Naija gals en . . . . Dey r always complicated
Re: Ladies And "Its Complicated" by Macgreat(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Hmm...
why make it even more complicated by saying out loud embarassed
Re: Ladies And "Its Complicated" by Macgreat(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Ladies And "Its Complicated" by Jayjay0(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Simple the profile you checked belongs to girls that are confused more than sai baba
Re: Ladies And "Its Complicated" by Macgreat(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are We Exclusive?" How To Deal When Heisn't Quite Ready / My Fiancé’s Family Members Reject Me From Marrying Their Son / Does It Means You Don't Trust Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.