Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,382 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? (953 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2015
Guys Can You Date Black lady That Has Been fuccked And dump by a White Dudes? To make matter worst ever since i met her na iyanga she dey use me do but anytime she's sees an Oyinbo boy younger or older her promiscuous ways will resurrect, na to start to dey kiss, to take photo, e.t.c. and she will composed herself so cheap to them white boy such that i don't like. judging from my perception the oyinbo boys self no like her.
all of a sudden yesterday evening she called me frm Uk that she's ready to have a relationship with me if i can be serious with her since the guys she has been dating r not serious and did not workout.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by jamex93(m): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Ha mama . . . . . . make she go die
Re: Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by faith551(m): 12:26am On Aug 14, 2015
bleeped and dumped 90% of girls and guys out there have had sexual relationships and broke up.
Where an exemption is to be made is when you knew the ex in person, whether black or white, you always get that feeling of eating crumbs.

In the case of the girl in question, she's just confused, she will always go back to her former ways

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by afolwalex20(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by Cutehector(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2015
And who is bleepin and fvckn d white chics
Re: Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by tpiah2: 12:43am On Aug 14, 2015
S.tupid question, op.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by Richy4(m): 2:15am On Aug 14, 2015
How old is this gentleman asking this question please?

No offence just curious
Re: Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2015
do you think that your current gf has not been bleeped and dumped already, be it by white, black, asian or filipino.

#OP DUMB
Re: Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by fastjett: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
And who is bleepin and fvckn d white chics
Mikel Obi, Obafemi martins and other Big Igbo guys abroad.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by Cutehector(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
fastjett:

Mikel Obi, Obafemi martins and other Big Igbo guys abroad.
like me right....
Re: Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
Guys Can You Date Black lady That Has Been fuccked And dump by a White Dudes? To make matter worst ever since i met her na iyanga she dey use me do but anytime she's sees an Oyinbo boy younger or older her promiscuous ways will resurrect, na to start to dey kiss, to take photo, e.t.c. and she will composed herself so cheap to them white boy such that i don't like. judging from my perception the oyinbo boys self no like her.
all of a sudden yesterday evening she called me frm Uk that she's ready to have a relationship with me if i can be serious with her since the guys she has been dating r not serious and did not workout.

Foo.l!

(1) (Reply)

This Wedding Photos Between This 17 & 18yrs Star Will Make You Jealous (photos) / Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Curvaceous Body In Swimwear / Dear Men: Here Are The 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.