Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

E-library Developers Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / E-library Developers Needed (1227 Views)

Node.js Developers Needed Urgently. / Developers Needed @ Procrea8 Technolgy Solutions Ltd. / Web Developers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-library Developers Needed by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2015
I have not developed or used an E-library before, but an old client wants an e-library solution deployed for his school. I will like to outsource the job to someone who understands how e-library works and how and where the contents (books and journals) to be added to the library are gotten.
Please, if you can, kindly comment and give me hint on your capability and experience in working on such.

Thanks
Re: E-library Developers Needed by vicsrael: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2015
i can build an e-library have done so many projects including school management system and computer base test. you can contacts my on 08130687861 call or whatsapp
Re: E-library Developers Needed by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2015
I can developed it for you. I have a Complete School Management and Information System Portal with little e-library on it. Check the online demo at www.afriportal.com

Bigboyz32:
I have not developed or used an E-library before, but an old client wants an e-library solution deployed for his school. I will like to outsource the job to someone who understands how e-library works and how and where the contents (books and journals) to be added to the library are gotten.
Please, if you can, kindly comment and give me hint on your capability and experience in working on such.

Thanks
Re: E-library Developers Needed by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2015
UCHEUKAGWU:
I can developed it for you. I have a Complete School Management and Information System Portal with little e-library on it. Check the online demo at www.afriportal.com

There's no demo username and password for me to login and see what you have there. can you send it?
Re: E-library Developers Needed by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2015
Bigboyz32:

There's no demo username and password for me to login and see what you have there. can you send it?

Just click login. the demo password and username is in the field already.
Re: E-library Developers Needed by talk2hb1(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2015
Instead of Building it from scratch why not try an existing solutions like koha.
Koha is a free and open source Information management system, this will help you save cost, and delivery time.

2 Likes

Re: E-library Developers Needed by dandylass: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
I can build one for u. i hv done something like dt. My no is 08036292779
Re: E-library Developers Needed by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
dandylass:
I can build one for u. i hv done something like dt. My no is 08036292779
Can I see your demo? Maybe a link to it.
Re: E-library Developers Needed by Jayjaymagic: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Have you found someone for the job yet? if not, send me an email on ona.jite23@gmail.com. I work with one of the top IT firms in Lagos but I cannot put out my company name out here in public (I don't know if I am allowed to do that).
Re: E-library Developers Needed by airsaylongcon: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
talk2hb1:
Instead of Building it from scratch why not try an existing solutions like koha.
Koha is a free and open source Information management system, this will help you save cost, and delivery time.

God bless you! A lot of Nigerian coders like to feel they are Jugunu rebuilding the wheel everytime

OP, there's a plethora of open source solutions that can be deployed. The problem is that what you want and what you describe are at variance. An e-Library is different from a Library Management System.

(1) (Reply)

Php And Mysql Teacher In Abuja / Codeigniter Expert & Web 2.0 Ui Expert Needed For Social Web App Refactoring. / Enterprise Resource Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.