Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card (27428 Views)

Repair Corrupted Pen Drive Or SD Card In Simple Steps? / We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / How To Repair Corrupted Memory Cards And Flash Drives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by 2pens: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
I have tried this before but the micro sd does not clean
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by alt3r3g0: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tried this on two micro sds without success
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Anybody here selling external hard drive fully loaded with movies,music should contact me.i want to buy. Krexdele@yahoo.co.uk,that's my email.
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by onelife97: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by Dormitila(f): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hi pls. My hard drive keeps making noise and the light blinks when it is plugged in but it doesn't open. It only shows local disk which can't be accessed. I tried using d method buh after typing diskpart, I tried typing list disk buh nothing Wud type and I even tried it on another system n same thing keeps happening. Any solution for me? Mind you, I Dnt care formatting d stuffs in d drive, I just want d hard drive clean so dat I cn use it to store new stuffs. Tnks.
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by professore(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is informative
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by buoye1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Naijakick:
cc lalasticlala
please I'm encountering this problem.... Pls help my 32gig

Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by dadido(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
what if the computer does not read the memory card at all?
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by olatommy7(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mine was broken, and files lost, does this remedy apply?
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by Leiman100(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Noted
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by chuuxxy: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
experimentist:
anyone knows how to repair damaged brain memory?

hahahahaha... una no go kill me
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by donpetros: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
My hard disk can't be seen on any computer. I don't want to lose the data stored in it. What do I do about this. If I need a soft ware to make computer read it, what soft ware is that, where can I get it.
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by blessedvisky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
simdam500:
I'll be back after I format my 8gb back to normal
did it work
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by simdam500(m): 1:59am On Aug 15, 2015
blessedvisky:
did it work

I haven't o.

Maybe Sunday after church
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by honeyway(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks.....what a relief !
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Naijakick:
Ever had a memory card that was corrupted due to virus or improper ejection of the hard drive or memory card. Here’s how you can recover a corrupted memory card /hard drive :

-first insert the memory card or hard drive through the USB port and remove
All other drives if connected.
-now check the letter name of your memory card or hard drive it could be letter G, F or any other letter.
-now click start and search for command prompt

image1

-now type diskpart in command prompt and pop up might appear asking for permission, click on ok.

image2

-now type listdisk and you will see all the external drive listed there

image3

-you will see your external drive number note down the disk number.
-now type select disk disks number (for example select disk 4)and press enter.
-now type clean and press enter.
–now type create partition primary and then press enter.
-now type active and then press enter.
-now enter the command select partition 1.
–now type format fs=fatal and press enter.
That’s all it will take some time and then your drive will be formatted successfully and ready to use.

http://www.naijakick.com/how-to-repair-corrupted-memory-card-hard-drive/
mine says disk part has encountered and error: the media is write protected. see the system event log for more information.
what else can I do?
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by buoye1(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2015
I'm having the same trouble too... Just fed up
Prixus:

mine says disk part has encountered and error: the media is write protected. see the system event log for more information.
what else can I do?
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by tunechi28(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lanretoye:

file recovery software comes into play...a little bit more technical tho, but u can sure recover/restore ur formated, deleted data or files and corrupt extensions.
Which good and free recovery software would u recommend for me
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by Lanretoye(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
tunechi28:

Which good and free recovery software would u recommend for me
seagate or recuva.you may not be able to save with demo versions tho, then u have to get the serial.
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by matiandu(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2015
I guess u should teach us how to retreave a stollen or a lost memory card. grin
Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by saxwizard(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2015
saying file system is incompatible

Re: How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card by sarmtechnology: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
recover data from any dead, damaged or corrupt storage media ,we can help recover deleted,formatted data from all media types including Flash Drive, Thumb drives, CDROM, Flash Memory, Note Book Hard Drives, and ATA/SATA Hard Drives. can also assist you by recovering data from your business servers, including RAID's. Contact : funnysamuel@gmail.com or call 07034573868 07054632174

We recover DATA from any dead or working storage media with any of the following symptoms/faults;Accidental Formats,Partition Loss,Virus Infections,Power Surge Damages,File Deletion,Clicking Hard Drives,undetected or unresponsive drives,Drives with multiple bad sectors / Head,Crashes,Unboot-able/ unmountable drives,Encrypted files,Password Removal and other storage faults.

we dont use data recovery softwares,because it not relaible and it cant work on a dead storage device.we use professional hardware tools that can extract data from any dead storage device.

we guarantee 99% success rate, we strive to put a smile on our clients faces.call 07034573868 07054632174.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Simple Server Not Connecting / Repair Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S6 EDGE/S7/S7 EDGE/S8 (BEST PRICE GUARANTEED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.