Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy (2224 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Can I Use Alcohol To Reduce My Social Disorder And Anxiety? / Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by sluk(m): 5:51am On Aug 14, 2015
how can i reduce my bulging tummy?
my big tummy makes me feel so embarrassed and I am no more comfortable with it. i have tried several workouts and controlled feeding approaches to no good. i really need some expert advice on what I should do. if its workout, what type will work better and what diet will suffice. thanks
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by divinehand2003(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2015
Liposuction might just be the solution to your problem
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by HungerBAD: 6:03am On Aug 14, 2015
Cut down 80% of Starchy food.

No meat. Eat Chicken/Fish not fried.

Eat lots of Protein.

Do sit ups. Start with like 5 either in the morning, but i prefer night before i shower.

As you become comfortable, gradually increase your sit ups to 10, 15, 20. Then you do like 5 sets of 20 every night which is 100.

Apply the same process for push ups(press up in Nigeria).

Go for light walks, and as you become comfortable, you can start with light running before you start running fast. Depends on the nature of your Job, but if you can go running 3 times a week, you will see the changes.

Lastly, losing your guts/weight/fat is 85% what we EAT and 15% Exercise.

A bottle of Coke contains 15 Teaspoons of Sugar. Avoid Soda's(Mineral in Nigeria) by all means.

Do not eat DINNER when its past 6. Night eating is one of the chief, if not the CHIEF culprit why people get fat.

People eat Nkwobi(plenty meat)and Drink plenty of Beer in the Night before sleeping(killing themselves)thinking its enjoyment.

Remember SIT UPS and a LOT.

Goodluck.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by greenhope(m): 6:07am On Aug 14, 2015
Just this is enough.

Don't eat anything as soon as its 6pm henceforth.
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by robinicule(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by libertyfather(m): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Don't come to that bar again, cause I still saw you last night and if you can't do without coming always go for ogogoro...e.g

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by robinicule(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2015
eat light, dnt eat late night and do sit ups, for quick recovey, fast and exercise for like a month
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by blessedvisky(m): 6:20am On Aug 14, 2015
cool
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2015
just Stop 'beering'

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by omoanthonia: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Greenlife Herbal Network Limited

Burn off fat, get rid of excess belly fat and become slimmer. Fat leads to most diseases like Heart disease, High Blood Pressure, Infertility issues etc. Lose weight and become healthier and fit, obesity is a disease. Your health is your wealth.

For order contact us on 08083065167, 08035588552
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by sluk(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
Cut down 80% of Starchy food.

No meat. Eat Chicken/Fish not fried.

Eat lots of Protein.

Do sit ups. Start with like 5 either in the morning, but i prefer night before i shower.

As you become comfortable, gradually increase your sit ups to 10, 15, 20. Then you do like 5 sets of 20 every night which is 100.

Apply the same process for push ups(press up in Nigeria).

Go for light walks, and as you become comfortable, you can start with light running before you start running fast. Depends on the nature of your Job, but if you can go running 3 times a week, you will see the changes.

Lastly, losing your guts/weight/fat is 85% what we EAT and 15% Exercise.

A bottle of Coke contains 15 Teaspoons of Sugar. Avoid Soda's(Mineral in Nigeria) by all means.

Do not eat DINNER when its past 6. Night eating is one of the chief, if not the CHIEF culprit why people get fat.

People eat Nkwobi(plenty meat)and Drink plenty of Beer in the Night before sleeping(killing themselves)thinking its enjoyment.

Remember SIT UPS and a LOT.

Goodluck.

thanks a lot, i count on this.
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by sluk(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
just Stop 'beering'
noted
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by sluk(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2015
omoanthonia:
Greenlife Herbal Network Limited

Burn off fat, get rid of excess belly fat and become slimmer. Fat leads to most diseases like Heart disease, High Blood Pressure, Infertility issues etc. Lose weight and become healthier and fit, obesity is a disease. Your health is your wealth.

For order contact us on 08083065167, 08035588552

will call, where's your location please?
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by sluk(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2015
robinicule:
eat light, dnt eat late night and do sit ups, for quick recovey, fast and exercise for like a month

thanks, i appreciate.
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by sluk(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2015
libertyfather:
Don't come to that bar again, cause I still saw you last night and if you can't do without coming always go for ogogoro...e.g

hahaha i dont beer, club or nkwobilize. i only womanize.
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by libertyfather(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2015
sluk:

hahaha i dont beer, club or nkwobilize. i only womanize.

Fvck always, night and day after 3 fvck in a day eat once, I give 2 weeks
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by sluk(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2015
libertyfather:

Fvck always, night and day after 3 fvck in a day eat once, I give 2 weeks

for real?
thanks
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by HungerBAD: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bad stuff

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by HungerBAD: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Keep to this rules and you will be perfect.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by tforever(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
sluk:
how can i reduce my bulging tummy?
my big tummy makes me feel so embarrassed and I am no more comfortable with it. i have tried several workouts and controlled feeding approaches to no good. i really need some expert advice on what I should do. if its workout, what type will work better and what diet will suffice. thanks
hello bro I will like to help you you can get my number from my signature..stay blessed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by Gr8tSammy: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2015
Very Simple to do! and there's no side effect. Just one promise and i will keep my WORD.......If our PRODUCT does not word, we will RETURN your cash back, 100% but if it does, i believe you will come back to this forum and testify and tell your friends who are in the same situation with you. Kindly email me on edebeltech@gmail.com or call me on: 08032023003. Thanks
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by Deo27: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Go buy Apple Cider Vinegar and lemon, two teaspoon each in a glass of water first thing in the morning. It work great

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by HungerBAD: 2:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Bad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by omoanthonia: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
sluk:

will call, where's your location please?
Ikeja Lagos
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by omoanthonia: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2016
used Greenlife Royal Tea to burn off pot belly and look fit n smart

Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by ivyT(f): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
just Stop 'beering'
mehn..where have you been?e don tey
Re: How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy by Rhea(f): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
[size=18pt]Your bulging tummy is a sign that you eat too much. Cut down on your daily intake. Slash your breakfast, lunch and dinner to half the current size. Avoid snacks. If you must eat snacks, eat fruits and fruits only. Walk when you can. Walk to your neighborhood supermarket instead of jumping into your car all the time. Use the stairs instead of using the lift/elevator. If you sweat while you walk, you are burning calories (good for losing weight).
Do sit-ups and stomach crunch exercises to tighten up your abdomen. Do not believe there is any magic weight loss pill out there.

Proof that my advice will work: You will not find anybody in the IDP camps in the north with bulging stomach except the people who serve them food[/size]

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblock Fallopian Tubes Naturally Without Surgery / Open Letter To The Federal Minister Of Health (prof. Isaac Adewole) / How A Teenager Lived With Unborn Twin Inside Him For 15 Years (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.