Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop (2744 Views)

How To Set Pop-up Notification On Whatsapp / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. / Tecno J7 Boom Android 5.0 Lollipop Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by braintext(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2015
It's been long I created a topic like this on Nairaland but this problem had been disturbing me so i found a solution and decided to share

Watch "How To Disable Heads-up Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dR_f_HyEtQ
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by braintext(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by JanethEze(f): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
hmmmm
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by BenKafor(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Tecno now has lollipop. Thats really cool
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Yeah I can finally upgrade

BenKafor:
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by braintext(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
BenKafor:

That isn't tecno but which tecno phone can upgrade ??
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by braintext(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
JanethEze:
hmmmm

Only that ?
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by JanethEze(f): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
What else do you want me to say

braintext:

Only that ?
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by braintext(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
JanethEze:
What else do you want me to say

Something like ..."Thanks it was useful " lipsrsealed
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by JanethEze(f): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
But it wasn't useful

braintext:

Something like ..."Thanks it was useful " lipsrsealed
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by braintext(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
JanethEze:
But it wasn't useful

sorry for making you waste your Mb then cry
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by JanethEze(f): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
You are weird

braintext:

sorry for making you waste your Mb then cry
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by braintext(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
JanethEze:
You are weird

why say so>....
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by braintext(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by timbros(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please help.

Ever since I upgraded to lollipop, my tab can no longer keep apps in SD card.

It's rooted and normally when it was on Kitkat, I use Link2sd to move apps to the 2nd partition of SD card but now that it's on lollipop if I move apps, it will work normal until if for any reason I restart the tab, all apps in SD card will disappear.
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by braintext(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
timbros:
Please help.

Ever since I upgraded to lollipop, my tab can no longer keep apps in SD card.

It's rooted and normally when it was on Kitkat, I use Link2sd to move apps to the 2nd partition of SD card but now that it's on lollipop if I move apps, it will work normal until if for any reason I restart the tab, all apps in SD card will disappear.

Lollipop doesn't generally support apps on Sd but try using Foldermount application
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by timbros(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
braintext:

Lollipop doesn't generally support apps on Sd but try using Foldermount application

Oops... Now that's bad. How does Foldermount work? Any link to install it? Or can I get it in playstore?
Re: How To Disable "Heads Up" Notification On Android 5.0 Lollipop by braintext(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2015
timbros:

Oops... Now that's bad. How does Foldermount work? Any link to install it? Or can I get it in playstore?

Search it up on Google...it will notify you if any problem with you writing on your sd card and will help you fix it...it's what i used on my gs5 and I'm now able to write freely in my sdcard

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M3 Mini Or Infinix Hot Note Pro / . / How To Do Airtel Night Plan | Buy Night Plan On Airtel (quick And Easy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.