Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash (40230 Views)

Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by harbdulrasaq88(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PUnWpEoGyRw/Vcy-qLV7D4I/AAAAAAAGOQg/eLlVxih0mSU/s400/a.jpg[/img]
Ben Ochenjele (pictured above) died two days ago in the ill fated Bristow Helicopter crash. Described as a good christian, Ben is survived by a wife and three children. His nephew, Isaac Ochenjele took to his Facebook page to write a tribute for Ben.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4NvdJK0DIEI/Vcy-rWY3CmI/AAAAAAAGOQo/Ep-jdIdEDM4/s320/b.jpg[/img]
“What a loss? I lost a dearest uncle of mine, who happened to be the last born of the Ochenjele Family at 5pm of today (Wednesday). My God, what can I say than to give you all the glory; but I must confess I feel the pain inside of me, because this was the same person who contributed largely to my marriage (wedding). My God, I’m short of words! “Uncle Ben Ochenjele, may your soul rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ"he wrote. My God, what can I say than to give you all the glory; but I must confess I feel the pain inside of me, because this was the same person who contributed largely to my marriage (wedding). My God, I’m short of words!
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vYCuw-oyjiA/Vcy-rsyEpJI/AAAAAAAGOQs/it_p5IgTYB8/s400/c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-zq0l-pjqC7w/Vcy-tpTY5hI/AAAAAAAGOQ4/sq7Uyb_QoAg/s400/5.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-of-one-of-people-who-died-in.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by agarawu23(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2015
rip

ko si eni ti o ni Ku
sugbon ki ojo jina si ra won ladura gbogbo wa embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by delta234: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2015
rip sir

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Tolexander: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2015
rip
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by INTROVERT(f): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2015
so sad..
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by ELTON123(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2015
Akiolu ur juju is working undecided

*Rip*
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Dollyak(f): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Damn. There is something poignant about the last picture. I hope he lived a good and fulfilling life. Rip.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by powerfulsettingz: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP. Life is incredibly transient.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Deejavuu(f): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2015
Sorry for your loss
RIP to the deceased cry cry

Life is like a flash, use every moment wisely. So you be remembered for good. sad

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Beremx(f): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2015
It is well my brother. Take heart and accept my condolences

1 Like

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP

1 Like

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Swaggzkid: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2015
Sobs* feel like crying , I can feel the trauma the family must be going through,

May God protect our going out and coming in IJN.

RIP

1 Share

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by yuzjet(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2015
OMG! rip in peace!
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by pipiro007(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Ooooooooch. May your soul RIP Ben, we were together working on the Camac Petroleum rig (Energy Searcher) last year December. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by kingarizona1(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2015
yuzjet:
OMG! rep in peace!

its Rest n peace not Rep in peace# ___ My condolence to the family
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by freshness2020: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Life is short!
Make the best out of it whilst u still alive...
RIP sir.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by deebsman1(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2015
cry cry cry cry cryeya, that last pix got me

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by azonto4real(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP!
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Fehmy25s(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP... His children are so young, they must have been expecting thier dad that day. So sad
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Abbey2sam(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2015
i pray God almighty give the deceased family the fortitude to bear their loss

rip
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by iswallker(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2015
life is vanity...thats what they say...

words cannot console you...

rip to the dead...
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP. My God what a loss. please lets all pray for all the families of those that died in this ill fated air crash cry

Hey, I just got a FREE CV writing service and its got me two job interviews after mannnyyyyy months. I'd advice you all to try them out before the promo date closes. visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/2515591/why-85-job-seekers-dont

They are very good and they also are doing a free cover letter writing too. hurry oooo seems its closing soon.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Hemanwel(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2015
[size=20]May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

The more reason I give thanks to God for His mercies over me.I know I am not better than this handsome man neither am I more righteous..
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Aristotle96(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2015
. The man handsome o with em grey bears.. God give the family strength to bear the loss. Amen
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by nikkflexible(f): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2015
embarassed
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by funkybully(f): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2015
Blame the oba werey akiolu. This time his trap did not catch d igbos.

RIP bro
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by prettyjo(f): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2015
its a pity!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate) / First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.