Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash (40232 Views)

Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by odogwueast: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by omogidi234(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Something must be done about all these online media people usually reporting stories they have not confirmed. This story was first reported by Punch and then Linda.

The following websites and more have been reporting that Mr. Ben was the helicopter's Pilot. www.newstrack.ng, https://glitznglamourmagazine., citybuzznews.com.

I have to tweet at Citybuzznews that they should cross check that story from the real source.

Na wah o!

May God comfort the families of Mr. Ben and other departed ones in the crash.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by franudi: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
omojoshy:
Ooooooooch. May your soul RIP Ben, we were together working on the Camac Petroleum rig (Energy Searcher) last year December. shocked shocked shocked

Bros,please help me to get a job in the oil sector.I read Mech.Engr.08130530244.
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by Olorunking(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
So sad; R.I.P Mr Ben
Re: Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash by gbengus17: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2015
ANYBODY THAT ENTERS ANY PLANE OR HELICOPTER WITHIN NIGERIA IS A FOOLISH PERSON--- ON A SUCIDE MISSION===COS ALL OUR PLANES CAN NEVER FLY IN ANY OVERSEA COUNTRY== SO I DONT PITY THEM WHEN THEY DIE. THE SUPER RICH THIS DAYS ARE AWARE AND FLY TO ABUJA/KANO/LAGOS VIA LONDON COS THEY KNOW THAT FOREIGN PLANES ARE BETTER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate) / Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures / First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.