Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch (42780 Views)

Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by ajoskele(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Innocent "Mikel" Ajakaiye, A Corps Member, Died Playing On The Pitch

"Mikel", as we called him back then in school, was a very strong and articulate midfielder. Oh My God, I can't just believe this. He still lamented the death of Sam Okwaraji on the pitch on his facebook timeline on 12th August.
He slumped and died yesterday 13th August playing for Kebbi NYSC against the Police Machine in faraway Birni-Kebbi.
"Mikel", is this the end to your professional football career which you had always dreamt of?
RIP bro until we will meet to part no more!!
Ajakaiye Innocent Mikel.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by ajoskele(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2015
cc yokiti, ogbeche77, crazyman, lalasticlala, ishilove etc
Please let the world know about the death of this great footballer.
Continue to rest brother!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by MosakuAW(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2015
So sad!

Check his health history, this might throw more light to the cause of his death.

So many footballers are dying on the pitch of late due to poor health status.

R.I.P bro.

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by ajoskele(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2015
MosakuAW:

So sad!

Check is health history, this might throw more light to the cause of his death.

So many footballers are dying on the pitch of late due to poor health status.

R.I.P bro.
I wouldn't know about his health status. We played together for four years and really do NOT know if he had any health challenge.
RIP Ajakaiye Innocent "Mikel". That's his facebook account.
AAUA Football Community will miss you, brother.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Papasmal(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2015
R.i.p
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Georgekyrian(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Noted
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP MAN!

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by MadCow1: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Chaii..

SO Many walking corpses in this nation.

This is why I no dey even go gym sef talkless of playing sports. angry

Call me fat if you like, something must kill a man, atleast me I know my killer, do you know yours?

RIP Ajuwaya..

May your soul sail well into the deep..

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2015
A lot of people commenting now have never at any point visited hospital for medical check up. They only use drug when they are sick.

Guys, go for medical check up as soon as possible to know your health status.

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Omotayor123(f): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2015
OMG!!!
This is so sad... I feel for his parent.
Abiamo ku oro Omo RIP.

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by kayo80(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2015
So sad. He might have had a heart problem without knowing. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by qualityovenbake(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Rest in peace.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by AmakaDNB(f): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Sad...eya
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by HDee(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Bet y? RIP to the dead
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by rasazee(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Nawa o. Rip
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2015
hmmmnn, this is tragedious.
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Amethyst1(f): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Rest in peace bro! You died doing what you enjoyed doing best. What a glorious way to be remembered, unlike some guys that will die in 'Olosho' joint.

May the Almighty give your parents the fortitude to bear your loss! cry

Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by sukkot: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2015
was he 22 or 23 years old ?
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by dridowu: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Rip
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Gabrielwilliams(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2015
ajoskele:
cc yokiti, ogbeche77, crazyman, lalasticlala, ishilove etc

Please let the world know about the death of this great footballer.

Continue to rest brother!
ajos, sorry o. may his soul rest in perfect peace. #Ede/ikirecorper2014/2015#
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2015
hmmmnn, this is tragedious. /
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by phonesNgadgets: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2015
RIP Man!
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Aitee1: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2015
R.I.P!
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Its very sad, so many corpers dying this year... Haba wats going on
Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by Ndkings1(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Menn! Just like that
Rest in peace. one thing must kill a man

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here