Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter (70879 Views)

When Ife Chiefs Decided To Choose Another Abobaku / OONI'S DOG HAS JUST SIGHTED ABOBAKU!!! / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abobaku: The one that is supposed to die with the king
https://twitter.com/search?q=Abobaku&s=01

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by ladyF(f): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lol. Na only the king waka come, na only him go waka go.

Hehehe It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by iamsodium(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
FFTC again...omo
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
More...

*modified*
sarun of ife also known as abobaku... As I learnt from my grandma, there has not been one that has been buried alive with the king. they are just so close with the king during his life time and flee when the king dies... (just a title)..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by jamex93(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
lwkmd oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
More...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by dunkem21(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
More

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by teryorluv(f): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
More..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. Na only the king waka come, na only him go waka go.
The guy don dine with the king nau... Why did he flee

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
kayo80:
lol! This is serious something. I didn't even understand the story before. So someone actually signed up for a job like that? SMH! The salary must have been really attractive. The guy don chop life wella, now he no wan die. Man, you can't eat your cake and have it. I am sure he ran off with one small yellow opeke.
The guy na d king right hand ooo... They do almost everything together
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by gabazin080(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Seun lalasticlala ishilove come see this o. Fvcking hilarious pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by dialfa: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
life sweet
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2015

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by hotswagg12: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by DankemzI(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2015

When you tell your friends you're the next Abobaku his friends be like,....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by FrankValency(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
That awkward moment when Ifa says u are the chosen Abobaka,uv been sentenced to death but this time without hard labour but with enjoyment....................if na me,I swear if I die with that Ooni of a man,call me dead man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Trailblazer1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
undecided

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by zonax(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why kill a man when it's not his time yet just because of some silly tradition.
What will he do for him in the land of the dead. Why not bury the dead Ooni and leave a man to live his life.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by iyatrustee(f): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nigerians can joke with everything!

cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by adesegun121(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ok..

check below the picture of Abobaku 1 of ife land grin grin grin

Oroooo don catch am today..

oroooooo baba ooooo

oroooo gbee

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by hemartins(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
what if the abobaku dies before the oba, will they also kill the oba too? since they are supposed to die together. just asking.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by AmakaDNB(f): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
I no blame the man @ all. I rather die innocently than knowing HOW and WHEN to kick the bucket. God forbid!

But wait a minute, 'Abobaku' don jolly wella with Ooni for ages, it's pay back time now only to disappear into tin Air.....shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by DrPrickson: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Dindondin(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo) / My Ex-Girl Friend (Picture) / Maid Wanted Her Salary Raised, See What She Did. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.