Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter (70878 Views)

When Ife Chiefs Decided To Choose Another Abobaku / OONI'S DOG HAS JUST SIGHTED ABOBAKU!!! / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by juman(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Anywhere where they practice the abaobaku thing is totally nonsense.

Even who told them that they practice abaobaku thing in that town.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by fako1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
My question is der still such title in existance till date? Before i respond to #abobaku running away.

I think you guys shud go and make findings.

N.B: nobi to go blog wey go say person die nw and after trending go say "he's alive".
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
ChappyChase:

If them no dey fu*ck the same yansh, then free the poor dude..
grin I like d level u took it to my brother
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
fako1:
My question is der still such title in existance till date? Before i respond to #abobaku running away.

I think you guys shud go and make findings.

N.B: nobi to go blog wey go say person die nw and after trending go say "he's alive".

still in existence at d "cradle of the source" ife ooye ibi ti oju mo ti mo wa
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Olanirans(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
A Growing multimedia coy situated aroung Iju-Ishaga requires the services of a Trainee Graphics/ Video editor. The candidate must be young, not above 25 years, must posses passion for creative works. Preferrably, the candidate should reside within Agege, Iju - Ishaga axis. Interested candidate should call this no: 0808 512 8324
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
sofat:
In this jet age "abobaku" still exit? If really the barbarism still exist it means the government needs to look in the traditional institutions especially of the south-west, south-east and south-south where other barbarisms may still be existing. If the man called "abobaku" is killed than the traditional institution of Ife will be violating the right of the man to life as stipulated in the fundamental rights of citizens.

where in South South do they practice such? I am waiting for your ans
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by NemzySeries(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dat guy neva knw wetin hin dey joke wit......d palace spiritualist go snipe am spiritually
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by fako1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Barbarthundey:

still in existence at d "cradle of the source" ife ooye ibi ti oju mo ti mo wa

My broda! Ife doesnt have ABOBAKU. Dig well
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by ibedun: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dont they have foreigners in Ile-ife?

I am sure there are numerous refugees in that territory - names like Okafor, Chuckwudi, Chinedu, Obi plenti for that area now. Haba make Kabiyesi sleep jare. Timewasters.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
emmykk:
If you think the Daura President is cluelessness 2.0.

Another Yaba patient. What concern president and Abobaku?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
They saw him in a Train going to New York.... grin grin grin grin
LMMMMFFFFAAAOOO grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2514260/mini-importer-let-me-grow
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by blacq2009(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. Na only the king waka come, na only him go waka go.

Hehehe It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Diaris God ooh, give LadyF and INTROVERT jobs. Amen
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
fako1:

My broda! Ife doesnt have ABOBAKU. Dig well

saarun of ife is d abobaku
make ur findings well
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Phemmy777:
You guys should get your fact right . There is nothing like ababoku. In Ile ife. Am a native of Ile ife
It's call SARUN oba. Just like messanger to the king

yea we know saarun of ife right? get ur fact right if u stay in ife... My grandma told me sarun is also known as abobaku

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Austin234(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
The law by d Ile Ife clan to designate someone as Abobaku (one to be buried with d Oba in d event of death) is repugnant to justice and natural conscience.

Even though d man in question ie d Abobaku may have signed d contract consciously but this is repugnant to natural justice.

Absconding is d natural thing for him to do. He may choose to come back and fight d Ile Ife clan legally. Sure he must obtain victory in d law court with a gud lawyer
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
sarun of ife also known as abobaku... As I learnt from my grandma, there has not been one that has been buried alive with the king. they are just so close with the king during his life time and flee when the king die(just a title)...
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by styno(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
How sure are we that this ababaku really ran away?

Don't u guys think this might be a conspiracy?

Maybe this man has been locked up in one room by the powers that be in the yoruba land?

Because they know that things have changed, they know that people will speak up, they know that the international community will sanctions the chief of that very kingdom.

Thus hiding him and den saying that he ran away, so that everyone will believe that he ran away, while they do their thing in secrecy.

What about our yoruba top notch human/civil right activists?
Why are they all dump all of a sudden?

There is no way the power that be will allow that ababaku or whatever he is called to walk freely when the oni (king) was in the hospital .

These people has already done their underground work, and we are all here talking trash about the man running away, what if he does not return even after the burial?

And can the king be buried without the ababuku?

If the king is buried today without any word from the where about of the ababaku, then my assertions are correct. because u and I know that the yorubas does not play with their tradition.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by kenoz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by jimblaze(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
When the Abobaku hears the King is dead!

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by zonax(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2015
SmartMugu:

What I'm reading is actually saying he has to be buried alive with the king, what kind of death is that? So barbaric.
That's gross. It's very barbaric
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by zonax(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2015
klodike:
the only sensible comment I have read in this topic.
.thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2015
I thought Abobaku was only available in Oyo
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Barbarthundey(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kyri:
I thought Abobaku was only available in Oyo

No ooo... Abobaku is known as sarun of ife... not always called abobaku so people were not aware
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Barbarthundey:

No ooo... Abobaku is known as sarun of ife... not always called abobaku so people were not aware
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo) / My Ex-Girl Friend (Picture) / Maid Wanted Her Salary Raised, See What She Did. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.