Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her (46551 Views)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by 5minsmadness: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
dinachi:
The Op is a learner. I have warned guys. STOP being nice to women! Many of them thinks it is because of their rotten atrociously stinking puccies!
If you want to marry her, make your move before spending. If she is not interested, move on and spend the money on your family. I repeat, your family and genuine friends needs the money. Stop wasting your resources on all these a dime a dozen girls littered around everywhere this days
Most of these girls are mentally deranged. Save your money. If you must spend on a woman, give your mother's and sisters a treat. Buy her a car. If you have done that before buy cars for your sisters.
Stop being an ass, leave this deranged girls alone to keep wallowing in their idiocy.
grin
Longest time bro smiley

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by dinachi(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
5minsmadness:

grin
Longest time bro smiley
Missed you too bro. cheesy
How are thinz with ya.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by 5minsmadness: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
dinachi:

Missed you too bro. cheesy
How are thinz with ya.
We thank God o. Just taking things one step at a time.
I sight your lovely wife. Kudos. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by dinachi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
5minsmadness:

We thank God o. Just taking things one step at a time.
I sight your lovely wife. Kudos. smiley
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by AtheistD(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:

No I'm not.

Male OND holders get married everyday.
Even many of the guy without OND who are hustling in ariaria and onithsa upper iweka market are married.

Many of them marry university graduates too.

nairaland is a distorted version of reality.

If you insist but it is rare. I assume they marry ladies less educated than they are.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by kemiola89(f): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2015
onegig:

Yeah...not all end in marriage.

Not when you lead the men in such situations on about the prospects of marrying them.

Most guys who do these, see it as an investment in their future partner and except we want to pretend, not a single lady amongst those being sponsored didn't have an idea that the aim of everything was to get hitched to her later.

Nothing goes for nothing. If you know you won't be marrying him. He would be too low for your liking, you won't be able to show him to "your fake friends" you gathered during your sojourn in school. Please kindly tell him from the start. We all want returns from our investments.

No one wants to make a loss.
Does that mean he wouldn't have extended such gesture to someone he's not in a romantic relationship with? That's where the problem lies!

If you know you'd be all buttoned up about your little favour you did her, you can do well by laying all your cards down from the very beginning so she'd know the conditions to accepting such favors, that way no one gets to lose. You can only complain if she doesn't keep her own end of the bargain and if possibly sue her for it grin

Been a while though, hope you're good?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2015
@op, dude, you met her in her 200l and paid her tuition fees once, and maybe some change, and that's what you call "seeing her through school" ? And so for that she owes the rest of her life to your pompous ass? what's wrong with people these days?

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2015
cococandy:
You paid her tuition one session and that means you saw her through school?
Guy I salute you.

I know she should be appreciative for whatever you've done for her, but she's not obligated to marry you because of that.
I hope you also appreciate the ones she did for you while you were together.

Move on. And you will soon find someone who will love you for you. OND and all.

What's wrong with an OND anyway

He said he has been giving her money for upkeep too, if you attended a federal university in Nigeria, you'd know that money for upkeep for 2/3 months is way above school fees for one session, Infact my money for upkeep for one year was way more than my school fees for 4 years... so saying he saw her through school is not mathematically wrong...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Jman06(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
When I read stories like this it deepens my resolve not to continue with my current girl cheesy to avoid a situation where one washed his hands only to break palm kernel for fowls.

I go dump am sharp sharp!

6 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by jnrbayano(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
I need the girl's side of the story.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by lovemaths(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Why did you date a student who is not ready for marriage? There are many ladies who are through with school and are ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by focus7: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Guy that is life, you win some and sometime you lose some but all the same move on, there is someone out there that you won't invest so much on to compensate you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by onegig(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
kemiola89:

Does that mean he wouldn't have extended such gesture to someone he's not in a romantic relationship with? That's where the problem lies!

If you know you'd be all buttoned up about your little favour you did her, you can do well by laying all your cards down from the very beginning so she'd know the conditions to accepting such favors, that way no one gets to lose. You can only complain if she doesn't keep her own end of the bargain and if possibly sue her for it grin

Been a while though, hope you're good?

There is always a motivation behind any Human action. Even people who do things for charity deep down know they are doing it for their conscience...I.e feelings of happiness derived from helping others.

As for the girls, they definitely know that's the end game. It is an unspoken agreement of the game. Most guys who do this hint at marriage and even the parents of the ladies are always aware of the situation of things in most cases.

You are a paralegal and should know that ignorance of the law ain't an excuse.

Yeah, been a while..I have been around. You?

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by gunnykid(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
LOLZ SHE NO BE YOUR CLAZ AGAIN
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Chris95(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shit happens!! M sure she gave u sex all those while.. jux see it 4rm dis perspective. ..u wia payn 4 al d sex she was givin u den grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Millermilli: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Life goes on...

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by eyeon(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
THESE HO'S AIN'T LOYAL.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Dindondin(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Lol free her jor. Her eye don tear grin
do you beleive this sec sch story
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Atlantian: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
very painful.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by chinex276(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
hmm... speachless!
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
kpele
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by mbulela: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Joavid:
You paid her tuition once. (Which I assume is cheap) and you give her some change every now and then. Ok.

Is that enough for you to say you laboured for her, you sent her to school?

Did she not give companionship in return all those 4years?
Was she not cooking, cleaning and washing for you?

Men and lies.
She's not leaving you cos you're an OND cert holder (that can still further) with a lucrative business.

She's leaving you cos you're an a$$hoole.
Are you the girl in question?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by TopHand: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
It serves you right mr stupid, I hope your brain has the capacity to comprehend and learn, although I dont believe your story is true becos of the level of foolhardy and stupidity involved with dumbfound a nine year old child I still believe there is a moral lesson to your tale by moonlight

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by kinibigdeal(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Joavid:
You paid her tuition once. (Which I assume is cheap) and you give her some change every now and then. Ok.

Men and lies.
She's not leaving you cos you're an OND cert holder (that can still further) with a lucrative business.

undecided
Joavid:

Men and lies.

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by millionboi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na wa 4u o
Bros 4dis age,nahim u dey fall dis kind mugu

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by localboy: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
mtchewwww.......u r stil a learner in this 21st century. ...

ConfessionsNgr:
Had I known all my labour on her would be in futility, I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on her. I looked forward to a bright future with her but my dreams have been shattered by the very one I gave true love. I’m an OND holder but into a lucrative business which is doing very well. I met my girl online four years ago, though that notwithstanding, people can meet anywhere. I was already done with my OND while she was in 200L in the university. She told me of how her mother died during the delivery of their lastborn and her dad had to remarry leaving her to cater for herself most times. I felt the urge to render the little assistance I could and I started giving her money for her upkeep that was like six months after we met. I can even remember paying her tuition fees one session. Now four years down the memory lane, after her graduation and NYSC, and getting a job in an ICT firm with a good pay, it suddenly dawned on her that she can't marry an OND holder because of the gap in education. I told her it is the love between us that matters most but she said she loves me but we are not compatible education wise as she still want to further her education. All these years she was “gulping” my money, calling me sweet names, she didn’t see the incompatibility. When her future was in disarray I was her messiah (am not boasting here) but now that she can look forward to a bright future I’m no more in the picture.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/222/i-saw-her-through-school-now-im-no-more-qualified-to-marry-her

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by westlius(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
My broda go and look for anoda gal and raise glas plenty way need ur help ooo

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
sorry
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Haywhymido:
U shd thank ur stars she didnt marry u, u 4 see hell on earth. U r no longer in d same league. O ku ase danu (wasted effort)

Lol Asedanu indeed. Want to use his money to buy love
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by agoadiv(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Lol free her jor. Her eye don tear grin
where is ur usual quota
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
good option?

donholy28:
I keep hearing this type of story everyday...what nonsense is this? when will some guys learn and when will some girls stop betrays?... In d previous ones I heard d guy assassinated d girl
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by exemen: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
LIFE CONTINUES...... NEVER MIND

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Too Proud To Apologise / Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.