Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (58599 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Melissa4:
Op' I beg collect 2 puff puff joor......_u too much...I'm a girl but I like ur write up.

Finally, a lady confirms the tips..Thanks Melissa4

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by 400billionman: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Unibentested:

Correct, no be lie, abeg manage this one for the weekend...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by 400billionman: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Xiadnat:
All these game playing sef.......I hate am.

I don't think these as outlined above make a guy "un-nice". I think it's just dating smart and protecting your heart.

I don't know why dating and courtship should be like calculus and astrophysics and shii.....

I like you, you like me. Let's just get together and see what happens. No games, no strings.....damn. undecided

Nice guy, but girls will play a guy with such nice mentality.. You are right though..

2 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2015
400billionman:

That your number 1 is very powerful. When I started dating or toasting, as a poor dude, I call them girls less than 1 minute. More than 5 girls commented on my short calls. It makes them want more of the guy, his voice or see him..

Thanks bro, trust me, it is, better a girl complains you hardly call, than saying you call too much or picking your calls and sounding like you are begging her...

Infact back then as a student, I witnessed many situations where girls receive calls from guys...I just shake my head, some girls ignore the calls out rightly, saying this guy too dey disturb abeg, others pick, and immediately say they are busy, call back (solo go still call back) meanwhile they are busy receiving Kino from a guy who doesn't even have a phone, and the worst set would pick, and give you one word replies, as if she's talking to a ram, and the poor solo guy at the other end, would still be yapping and asking useless questions...i just smile and wish I could collect the phone and tell the guy, common save that call unit, call to arrange dates, talk all the rubbish during the date, whilst applying Kino, if she still acts uninterested, stare at any girl that walks into the venue with an endowment she lacks...front, back, height, complexion, etc...then, her body go come down.

A large population of guys still do this, especially students, and you'd be surprised workers alike...and the workers wonder why the only time they see the girl's lingerie is when they were buying it for her (igba treasure style- my ibo brodas will understand dis)....smh

7 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by 400billionman: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Loads of pointless points op .. E no even make sense smiley

Yes, e no make sense for a girl who knows what she wants and goes for it.

But it does because most ladies are confused..

3 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by mentorandfriend(m): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2015
ellapius:
u do dat with me and u ll drown in ur own tears .tell the op if he is such a pro he should mail me his number. ellapius24@ gmail.com he ll come back changing his write up.mind u I graduated from uniben so I no all ya engine boys una no reach.
Can I mail you too, let me show you how I roll, say me na confirm. Mtcheww.
See her running her mouth on nairaland, meanwhile, one jobless nigga in the street is drilling the hell out of her at will, effortlessly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2015
400billionman:

Yes, e no make sense for a girl who knows what she wants and goes for it.

But it does because most ladies are confused..
Lol oh ok .. I read it again sha ..
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2015
mentorandfriend:
See her running her mouth on nairaland, meanwhile, one jobless nigga in the street is drilling the hell out of her at will, effortlessly.

1 dom perignon for this guy...I like that word drilling...be it oil industry wise or street wise..

2 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Mekurexx: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2015
haha very interesting article.... i found the writeup cool. Big ups

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Mekurexx:
haha very interesting article.... i found the writeup cool. Big ups

Thanks Bro..
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by emitheo(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2015
Very HILARIOUS ARTICLE...& educative... thumbs up OP

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2015
..Oga na dat jelousy own sure pass..one chikala been dey form for me..na im i sharply switch gear carry matter give her cousin...she come dey disturb me...dey tell me say the cousin don engage to marry...to cut story short...i don dey knack am left,..right...and center now..,the cousin too don give me kitty codedly ...*nice write up*

3 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
ellapius:
u do dat with me and u ll drown in ur own tears .tell the op if he is such a pro he should mail me his number. ellapius24@ gmail.com he ll come back changing his write up.mind u I graduated from uniben so I no all ya engine boys una no reach.

Aunty, I never even see you, u don dey ask of my number...don even drop ur email address...your type na, just kino I go give u..u don fall
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
emitheo:
Very HILARIOUS ARTICLE...& educative...
thumbs up OP

Thanks..bro
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Randyhot:
..Oga na dat jelousy own sure pass..one chikala been dey form for me..na im i sharply switch gear carry matter give her cousin...she come dey disturb me...dey tell me say the cousin don engage to marry...to cut story short...i don dey knack am left,..right...and center now..,the cousin too don give me kitty codedly ...*nice write up*

Lol...yes o, that's why I saved the best for last, cos ladies love it that way #in vectors voice#

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by hedonistic: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good stuff. It's hard to implement these tips when you are naturally built to be a very nice guy with an overdose of sentimentality and sensitivity... But practice makes perfect in (almost) everything...

For those who find it too difficult to understand, here is the bottom line which somewhat summarises everything: Emotional detachment and indifference. That's the single most important factor that differentiates the bad guy from the nice guy, the Alpha from the beta, and the successful playboy from a miserable wussie.

If you are emotionally detached and indifferent in your interaction with a woman you desire, your chances of conquering her or at least exiting with your manly dignity intact (if she proves resistant to your charms) are at least 500% higher than otherwise.

" Don't keep anything in your life you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds if necessary" - Heat (1995).

7 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Op you are totally on point.
Honestly I don't like the long calls,.. It can be really boring cause you get to start talking about unnecessary stuff and one starts faking smile and laughter which makes my mouth hurt at times lol I can only enjoy the long calls if the conversation is with my boyfriend at least the feelings and emotions are there...but with a male friend, the highest should be 3mins. When I notice a guy talks to me on phone for too long I'drather iignore such calls cause most times I am always too busy and probably not in the mood to talk but once your cals are brief I won't mind picking it up cause I know the conversation would be over soon.

You want a girl? Or a guy? Give him or her less attention... It works with everyone

3 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
hedonistic:
Good stuff. It's hard to implement these tips when you are naturally built to be a very nice guy with an overdose of sentimentality and sensitivity... But practice makes perfect in (almost) everything...

For those who find it too difficult to understand, here is the bottom line which somewhat summarises everything: Emotional detachment and indifference. That's the single most important factor that differentiates the bad guy from the nice guy, the Alpha from the beta, and the successful playboy from a miserable wussie.

If you are emotionally detached and indifferent in your interaction with a woman you desire, your chances of conquering her or at least exiting with your manly dignity intact (if she proves resistant to your charms) are at least 500% higher than otherwise.

Very correct bro..funny enough, your first paragraph clearly describes a close friend of mine..a notorious wuss...I don try tire..no change

3 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Op you are totally on point.
Honestly I don't like the long calls,.. It can be really boring cause you get to start talking about unnecessary stuff and one starts faking smile and laughter which makes my mouth hurt at times lol I can only enjoy the long calls if the conversation is with my boyfriend at least the feelings and emotions are there...but with a male friend, the highest should be 3mins. When I notice a guy talks to me on phone for too long I'drather iignore such calls cause most times I am always too busy and probably not in the mood to talk but once your cals are brief I won't mind picking it up cause I know the conversation would be over soon.

You want a girl? Or a guy? Give him or her less attention... It works with everyone

On point..
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Lanretoye(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2015
the first point tho, im so guilty and its not helping atall.
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Lanretoye:
the first point tho, im so guilty and its not helping atall.

Yes bro, it doesn't help..if you read the comments, a girl commented and affirmed it saying it irritates her when a guy calls and talks for long...

Implement these tips on the next..and see the outcome
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by eyeon(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2015
I LEARNT THESE FROM YOU... THANKS.

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
eyeon:
I LEARNT THESE FROM YOU... THANKS.

Welcome Bro..
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by abiola708(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
cul

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by amokeme(f): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Smiled after reading the whole writeup..
You guys really need to stop the stereotype game undecided

My advice to all guys is this, Just be yourself!
Don't make anyone's rules (probably written out of their moods) the standard in which you live or relate with other people... Funny thing is that most of the "list and rule makers" don't abide by them.

Talking out of experience wink

5 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
amokeme:
Smiled after reading the whole writeup..
You guys really need to stop the stereotype game undecided

My advice to all guys is this, Just be yourself!
Don't make anyone's rules (probably written out of their moods) the standard in which you live or relate with other people... Funny thing is that most of the "list and rule makers" don't abide by them.

Talking out of experience wink

Lol..Yea right..same way our president is clamouring for anti corruption yet looting the treasury right?

My dear JBY(Just Be Yourself) is one of the worst advices you can give a guy..might work for you..Not for the billion ladies out there who don't know what they want..by the way..JBY leads to the term, he's a Nice guy which is the fastest pre-requisite for friendzoning..

Trust me..I am the Master of this game..

8 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by babadenno: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is da bomb!!! Nice work OP

2 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by ellapius(f): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Unibentested:

Aunty, I never even see you, u don dey ask of my number...don even drop ur email address...your type na, just kino I go give u..u don fall
hun fallen with my face down rit. lols u wish it was soo.
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by ellapius(f): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
mentorandfriend:
sorry dearest that nigga fought hard and cried for weeks b4 he got there .
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by mentorandfriend(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
ellapius:
Linus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
ellapius:

2 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Unibentested(m): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
babadenno:
This is da bomb!!! Nice work OP

Thanks Bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.