Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,529 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) (49894 Views)

Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Olori Wuraola Pulls A Beyoncé On Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Ephemmm: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Where is abobaku?

Lalasticlala

He has been sued for breach of contract tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by chika29: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dat Omisore pics is like?Ooni don go,I'm finished .nobody will help us fight ogbeni.all d dollar given 2him don go.c all ds APC jst dey laff us.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by weyreypey: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
kennygee:
If those women in white are the late Oba's wives, i reserve my comment.
Y? Young looking n hmmm hmmm?
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Queendo(f): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
D Oba gave his life to Christ two months ago. Claiming God has showed him when he wil die and dt God told him, he wil not be present at his son's wedding.

bigass:
Sometimes I wonder How God and Jesus feel seeing the so call men of god in gatherings like this. Imagine what is a man of God doing in fettish burial rite of a fettish king. This burial comes with alot of rituals and yet these men of Satan gathered there
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by Tahtah: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
benedictnsi:
The only Dignitary or celebrity I see there is Vp... PYO

Others are not prominent.....

FTC again grin
I dedicate this one to YOU reading this grin

grin you r adding to your problem...
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
VickyRotex:
Sun re Oba Sijuade!!!
hahahahahahahahahah fake Yoluba girl grin
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by blecele: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
[Na only Iroko I see here.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahahah fake Yoluba girl grin

cheesy You know sey I no resemble you na.

Omo Oodua, tokan tokan, lemi tongue
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Plenty photos but no single one showing the man's casket,smh
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by manuroq(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Finally after 2 weeks of fooling themselves, the council bury their late monarch, the world is full of silly happenings.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
where is the Abobaku?
grin
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy You know sey I no resemble you na.

Omo Oodua, tokan tokan, lemi tongue
hahahahahahahahahaahha vicky vicky. The pronounciation of your name just dey remind me those funny sounds wey wide toto always make wen being floged by a rough rider grin
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by llaykorn: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
tpiah2:
Site admin can you censor this aboba something word.

Its annoying seeing it parroted everywhere.

Who is site admin?
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahahaahha vicky vicky. The pronounciation of your name just dey remind me those funny sounds wey wide toto always make wen being floged by a rough rider grin

Ewwwwww.... Shey ori e pe sha?? angry angry angry
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by tpiah2: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
llaykorn:

Who is site admin?

see question.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

Ewwwwww.... Shey ori e pe sha?? angry angry angry
tongue vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky oko ati obo lo npariwo ye o grin
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by temmypotter(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigass:
Sometimes I wonder How God and Jesus feel seeing the so call men of god in gatherings like this. Imagine what is a man of God doing in fettish burial rite of a fettish king. This burial comes with alot of rituals and yet these men of Satan gathered there
that awkward moment when someone posts an ill-written comment and you are about to lash her but then you see her monicker and you are like.. U kno what..,just forget it...
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by MosesEzekiel: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Behold the wanted Abobaku of Ife

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by festico: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
CreampieAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?

Okoshe
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
tongue vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky vicky oko ati obo lo npariwo ye o grin

shocked Jeeeezzz!!

I'll ask Se.un and Lala to ban you now oooo angry
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked Jeeeezzz!!

I'll ask Se.un and Lala to ban you now oooo angry
wetin I do?enemy of progress always looking for my downfall tongue
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by pinardave: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Stupidity is when you because of stupid culture, you see your fellow man as god...the foolish ooni or whatever is just useless.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
wetin I do?enemy of progress always looking for my downfall tongue

cheesy you call that looking for your downfall? Skonskon tin worry omo yi sha.

Eleko1, bia come and carry your wife cheesy cheesy
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by temitayomie: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
hyfr:
Lemme ask Is the ooni of ife like the king of ife?
Yes. And the custodian of the heritage of Oduduwa.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

na bad belle dey worry you,I am seun's inlaw,he no fit ban me,he is married to my grandmother tongue
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na bad belle dey worry you,I am se.un's inlaw,he no fit ban me,he is married to my grandmother tongue

angry You wish! tongue
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by eleko1: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
That Judas.
VickyRotex:

Abeg,nor let iya Bimbo catch mi undecided odawise,nor fud 4 mi tonite bi dat lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

angry You wish! tongue
he asked me what is my favourite position,I told him rear entry.......vickyrotex 2015 grin
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Some sitting like they wanna attack someone
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by tpiah2: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
ojnnaco:
Some sitting like they wanna attack someone

who?

you are imagining things. undecided
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by fortune1968: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Where is abobaku?
Lalasticlala
abobaku ? check well . e fit dey under your bed !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kegites: All I'm Karid Should Please Meet Here... / Why Do People Pour A Little Out Of Their Drink On The Ground Before Drinking? / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.